Does a more angry and out of touch with reality hive mind exist like this anywhere else?

Does a more angry and out of touch with reality hive mind exist like this anywhere else?

You're on it

Sup Forums is pretty much interchangeable with leddit these days

It's infested almost every corner of the internet, but the original is still the worst

I for one welcome our new friends!

I'll explain the conundrum which you face.

Free speech prized by white males is for the exploration of truth

The left believes in relativism because some truth is unacceptable. They use censorship and thought control coupled with propaganda to maintain their bias (((cultural Marxism))).

So while you may have come here thinking your bias was truth you will find that it is not true, it is a manufactured lie by people often less intelligent than yourself to perpetuate their social structure.

Now consider this. If the left has to use systematic censorship and thought control to convince the masses their viewpoint is correct ask yourself why.

I will give you truth and the truth will set you free.

Tumblr

the_donald

>reddit spacing

I wanted to see what the hype was about Reddit, so I made one post. I pointed out that Bernie was going to lose to Hilary because she was attacking him, and he just took it. This was about 4 months before the DNC. 300 down votes, and death threats later I realized Reddit was an echo box of hate.
This place is in the crapper, but at least you can disagree here.

Go back to the_donald and stay there.

/thread

In all honesty, if we had a downvote system and all that it would be just as bad.

The_donald

Oh shit a funny leftist, what's going on?!

I don't think so.

It's honestly depressing browsing that subreddit. So pathetic.

I'm trying to visualize the type of person who actively participates on that sub, and I can't

People can't PM you death threats here.

this kind of person

That's why we don't have it. There isn't really a hivemind here, because it's nearly impossible to know what people think about any one post. So you have to critically examine it yourself, without the guide of upvotes, or downvotes, or reddit gold, or anything like that.

Can someone post some r/politics cringe? I love keking at that shit

The_Donald comes pretty close

The Right Stuff is right up there

the internet is made of people like the ones you see in your everyday life