"Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood...

"Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted—in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eX86vR8w1s
safariland.com/holsters-and-gear-resources/holster-retention-levels.html
theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based.

>and thats just with my bare hands

>reach over to grab guys gun
>feminist shit limp wrist can't immediately pull it out
>dude with gun reflexively snaps my arm
>puts hand on his gun and backs away from me; literal rape
>I got assaulted, raped, and almost shot just trying to buy some coffee
>america, you have a problem.

She looks like some dumb broad kike that would be in a Woody Allen movie

What a fucking idiot this bitch is.

So she was planning on disarming a cop or security guard?

Ye cos in America we have a problem

Based

Looks like fuckin judy davis

>Implying that dumb bitch wouldn't be thrown to the ground and put in handcuffs faster than she can say "triggered" if she reached for the cop's gun.

she wouldnt
she would go straight to dead

"Without much effort" hahahah ok. The way it would really go down would be her attempting to grab the gun, fumbling it and then momentarily getting taken down and arrested. I don't think she noticed the holster is closed aswell, so she would essentially be stuck there attempting to yank the gun out.

Does she have a point about it being easy to disarm that guy?

I support the guy having it on him, I just don't know enough about guns and holsters to know if it's a liability to have it seemingly easily taken by anyone like that. Maybe even a dumb cunt like her who tries to do it to make a point.

>partially weapons trained

I still cannot get over how fucky this term is in my head, despite seeing this image circulating around for at least 1 or 2 years. How in the FUCK are you only "partially" trained in something as serious as weapon training? How can you be possibly be partially trained in anything, holy shit I just can't get over how fucking stupid this is

Been reading Schopenhauer, user?

>could have

nope

but i would pay for it to see her trying

>pulls the gun out of the holster
>points it at the guy
>hahaha TIME TO DIE PATRIARCHY
>click click, the gun was not loaded
>guy gives her a swift 5 knuckle sandwich
Patriarchy remains victorious

action movies

Someone should report this crazy woman. She wants to grab officers guns and shoot at people?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eX86vR8w1s

>i saw it on tv therefore im a partial expert

That holster has one, possibly two different retention mechanisms in it. Tranny Wouldn't even be able to defeat one before it gets an elbow to the face.

Leftists have a tendency to overestimate their chances.

That holster is a retention holster, meaning it requires a very specific motion to unholster the weapon, a motion that is very easy if its connected to you, and very awkward if it isn't.

tl;dr- that retard wouldn't be able to even get the gun out of the holster if the guy did nothing to stop 'her',

Gotcha.

British women should be slaughtered.

>He doesn't know about holster retention levels.

safariland.com/holsters-and-gear-resources/holster-retention-levels.html

>I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before

eg. knows how to shoot and handle a pistol but has no experience with other firearms.

There's this notion that everything is better in europe. Why the fuck do liberals believe this?

English women are maybe the only breed dumber than Americans. You have my sympathy, Bongs.

>I can pull a trigger like in da movies but I don't know how to load, cock, or maintain a firearm.

Chris Farley with a wig?

If the guy is open carrying a full sized pistol in a triple retention holster at a coffee shop in Manhattan- he is a police officer. He may be off duty or a detective if he's in plain clothes. If she grabbed that gun she would have no idea how to get it out of the holster and would have been beaten and arrested for attempted murder of a police officer for it. The only thing I hate more than lefties is foreign lefties who can't comprehend that America has its own culture. If you don't like it don't come here.

hahaha, you said cock hehe

She absolutely does. Ever been in a fight? Ever notice how they always turn out the way you imagined it in your head? That's what would have happened.

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

They won't stop until women are no longer women, but inferior men

>she

Because they've never been to Europe. Seriously.

>Have liberal friend in high school/college
>They go to France or England so they can become more "well-traveled" and lord their superior cultural knowledge over everyone when they get back, but they don't want to go to scary places like Russia or Nicaragua
>Comes back
>No longer liberal (or way, way more liberal, only now insufferably pretentious about it)

Many such cases!

>ah, after years of trying to get a green card i've finally done it
>i can finally move to manhattan and become the big shot fashion designer i've always wanted to
>right now though, im just a little girl in a big city
>god bless america for opening her doors to me and allowing me such an opportunity
>now time to get a delicious coffee in this cute little cafe
>w-wait a minute
>my bin-that-knife senses are tingling
>something is awry
>IS THAT A FUCKING WEAPON?!
>I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT WHERE I COME FROM YOU HAVE TO BE 18 AND HAVE A KNIFE LICENSE TO EVEN BUY SILVERWARE! YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY! EVERYONE HAS FUCKED UP MORALS HERE BRITANNIA IS SO MUCH BETTER

Reminder that feminism is nothing more than women coping with the fact that they have nothing to offer the world besides a pussy

that reply is obviously a troll post. the non-troll reply is way better because of the subtle insecurity it demonstrates

She was probably so smug as she wrote this. She probably felt even smarter when she got validation likes from the mongoloids and thirsty betas cheering her on.

those holsters are specifically designed to keep people from walking up behind the wearer and pulling it out

they're called "three stage holsters"

I still can't get over how delusional this shit is.

>let's be the bitchiest, cuntiest, sloppiest women we can be and be dissapointed when this is surprisingly unattractive

Yeah, but she's partially weapons trained so she could have easily pulled it out and fired all the shots without much effort, just like in krav maga class.

what you mean this?
you obviously dont know that this woman got banned from /r/food because of the attitude in the post you replied to. the one in my post may be more subtle but its obviously not the widespread opinion of those in power on /r/food.

I can tell you as a woman and as a feminist that I disagree fully with both andand this is relevant because I have every vested interest in the picture in my post being the prevelant opinion on /r/food but that is just not the case, they denied a woman who defies every atribute depicted towards us in theabsolute.net because she was too skilled and good at what she did for them to believe she wasn't the exact opposite of the jews you fear; an organization sent to shill "problematic"(degenerate) stuff in /r/food, so they banned a modern day renaissance woman.

off to wagecuck i go.

She does.
Open carry is stupid and just makes you the first target for shooters, cops, and SJWs. Concealed carry is a better idea.

This girl is amazing btw she's trying to master all the feminine arts.

>SJW tries to disarm police officer
>Unable to remove pistol from retention holster
>Decentralized to ground in controlled manner
>Handcuffed and charged with aggravated assault on a LEO
>MFW

Both is ideal. Then I can wear an OTW holster with a jacket and not worry about it showing for a second and committing a crime.

Why do autists make these threads? Are you really that obsessed over not getting pussy that you need to make these threads. Retard, everyone fucking know that women are overgrown children. You're not changing the world by exposing supreme truth. You're just wasting time that you could be spending lifting or learning something.

fuck off shill

>everbody who doesn't spend their day making autistic threads on Sup Forums and /r9k/ is a shill

kys redditor, fuck off to /r/incel

It means she can pull the trigger but doesn't know how to turn off the safety