BILL MITCHELLS POLL

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/858672168951062528

SPAM ASSAD AND PISS OFF THE FINAL BOSS OF THE BOOMERS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/858672168951062528
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/858710145752281093
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's at 82% trump and 18% assad right now

I didn't know there were so many brainless Trump supporters. Holy fuck, normies are cancer. It almost has 4000 votes, it's going to take a while to even break even.

I just voted Assad without even reading OP's post of what I was supposed to vote for. lel.

Watch Mitchell vs Molyneux debate.

just voted for Frumpf, thanks

Best Stefan debate I've ever seen. Moly mopped the floor with him.

>twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/858672168951062528

80%Team Trump
20%Team Assad

3,823 votes

no chance Sup Forums could turn this around.
Boomer cucks win again.

Doesn't that fag like Israel more than USA? Or am I mixing up him with some other USA cuckservative.

that's sad

>muh assad
>hes so kewl
>le based syrian man!

neck yourself faggot, assad dick-riders are the worst cancer.

fuck off kike

>Assad gassed Syrians
>believing that Jewish garbage
Jew puppets are the worst cancer

Found the Jew. Makes sense you'd lick King Jew Lovers ass.

Yes.

fuck shill bitchell

God, this grown fucking man is posting like a 17 year old shitster on Sup Forums. This black and white polarizing bullshit.

sorry faggot, been here way before the plague of homoerotic assad worshippers started flooding in.

quit sucking his dick so much leaf.

>says the redditfugee
You have to go back.

>you never truly supported trump
>youre fake base

Voted Assad because he should gas more shitskins

Voted Trump.

All people with brains already unfollowed Mitchell because he ended up being paid cheerleader, sadly I don't think this poll can be switched. Voted anyway, Assad is the man

No, you haven't. You are an interloper. You're a JIDF shill. Shilling his Jew loving puppet.

Bump

Assad > zionist puppets

Trump cultists ruined this board, go back to your T_D colony in /ptg/ faggot

The only thing faggots like Mitchell are good at is killing Christians and fucking over white people.

Voted trump

>i-i-if I say hes a redditor maybe no one will notice how pathetic i am

Try again, others have already said that.

the fact that you assad cock-suckers get so angry about it just proves how gay you are for him. Its like a husband defending his fat ugly wife.

>I hate the only reason why europe/US isn't being flooded by sand niggers.

kill yourself nigger

@123501905
You're not even trying with this bait, ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>says the extreme assad dick-sucking cultist who is rabid over protecting his true love.

Jews and Jew lovers should leave.

>LE AZZAD IZ LE BAZED GUYZ LOLZ

you faggots gotta go

>implying its bait

If it makes you not so suicidial about getting called out for your extremely gay over-the-top love for assad then sure, its bait.

piss off. we hate kikes

this guy gets it.

>huuuhhrr i want trump's cheeto cock so badly, why would anyone support a world leader without being gay for them durrrrrrrr

>Freedom of Speech
>Second Amendment
>Supreme Court Domination
>Mexican Deportations
>Huge Wall
>Huge Economic Growth
>Jobs
>Lower Taxes
>Infrastructure Development
>Cracking Down on Chinese Manipulations
Or
>Ass*d

I bet you think the Kurds are good guys too

Holy shit,look how mad these assad faggots are

you defend assad and talk about him like a 12yr old talks about his first girlfriend.
its pathetic leaf, dont be so upset that people are calling you out on your extreme faggotry.

Never you mind him leaf. Pic related, his ilk. Him and the others aren't even from Sup Forums, they never were. They are the new JIDF. Invaders, defending their Jew puppet.

their sexual frustrations for assad is making them confused and angry

their sexual frustrations for assad is making them confused and angry, its pretty funny

>LE KURDZ R KOMMIES
>Ignore that ba'athism is based on leninism

>have faith in your president
So the trump supporters really think their dear leader can do wrong?
Wew lad

you two get a room for fucks sake, you can sit around and jack each other off to videos of assad speechs.

Real Sup Forums used to call you faggots out as RIDF

You think we forgot? Kill yourself

uh oh looks like we have a sperg out guys

>Jew kike lover who supports terrorists, reverses his policies flat out and has called himself a globalist
>Vs man killing Jew and US backed terrorists

/sg/ has been here long before you came to this board last year my little kike friend.
Funny you say that since you're chit chatting back and forth with your phone like the Jew immigrant to Sup Forums you are :).

>RIDF

Oh wow, you really are a Jew hahaha

As opposed to having blind faith in a completely foreign leader?

You people are fucking retards

Worked on Trump's campaign but voted Assad. If we could all come together to oppose Trump for the dumb shit he does instead of so much infighting then he'll be forced to take our positions seriously if he wants any chance at winning 2020. He was a dim consciousness of what we do here, and without us he isn't president. We should stop crying and use our power wisely.

pic not related

take your meds you schizo faggot, first of all, im not using a phone im using a computer. and secondly you linked two different peoples posts together.

are all assad dick-riders this delusional?

No, you are a jew mobileposting and network posting back and forth to yourself. Anybody who isn't a th_donald r/Israel JIDF outsider like you can see it. You think you're unique for doing this? JIDF would shill here all the time.

ITT: TIDF vs AIDF

Holy shit,you're really fucked in the head

I think Sup Forums should support Elizabeth Warren desu
SHe's pretty based and actually seems to care about the american people

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

*breaths in*

hahahahahahahahahaha

thats fucking hilarious, screencapped and saved thanks. You really need to take your meds you dumbass, but if it makes you feel better to think im dual posting go for it I guess

hahahahahaha

Bill MitchellVerified
What can Trump get done in next 100 days?
*Healthcare Reform
*Tax Reform
*Both
twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/858710145752281093

JAIL THE PEDO ELITE DAMMITIT!@#wt$eRtyesrhaigahisdfbvaewhPGBVQPOBHVQPE

lel, he's still spazzing out about Assad?

>I've been found out

Go Assad - 78% now

Implying Trump's 4D chess wasn't against those who voted for him, he really needs to doubt people surrounding him, like pic related.

She's as anti-White as you can get. Also crazy.

I hate America. Can't wait for spics to be the majority so they will finally destroy this country.

>muh jidf
>muh samefagging
its actually helpful, youre a perfect example of why assad posters are so fucking retarded. youre all delusional, look for the next /sg/ ill post the image with your insane posts from this thread for everyone to laugh at.

wtf i LOVE dying for Israel now

What's wrong with being anti-white?

god that reddit post is such cancer
I get why Sup Forums supported Trump during the primaries and the election
Republican establishment was broken some anyone who could destroy/rebuild the republican party was good.
Then during the election Trump had an amazing campaign, probably because he found people like Bannon and Miller.
But blindly supporting him now is pure fucking idiocy. 90% of his administration are republican establishment hires, the foreign policy hasn't changed significantly, still neocon still world police. Goldman sachs is dictating the economy, Kusher and Ivanka have much bigger influence than Bannon. Trump is supporting reblican version of Obamacare, attacking the anti-establishment freedom caucus. Seriosly if you unironically buy this god emperor bullshit fucking kill yourself. Trump will never become worse than Hillary but enough is enough already, he already exposed himself to be a conman with no strong ideological roots, so he flip flops every day. Only thing he cares about is himself

>daddy he gassed them do something!!!

GOD GOD GOD

Happy faggot?

Bump.

because it's anti me. it's anti my family. and it's anti people like me. so unironically kill yourself

>if you dont want to suck assads cock you must love israel

are you faggots really this stupid?

Back to r/the_donald Jewboy.

You have to go back Achmed.

Islam will conquer your country soon enough.

Bump

>Islam will conquer your country soon enough.
White Shariah will happen before that

im not leaving this thread, Ive got a verified schizo on the hook. way too much fun now.

maybe im all the people in this thread, and you're the only other poster. think of that?

dweeb

>i'm so pathetic i literally live for yous shilling for Israel and Jihadis on a canadian coconut carving board
what brought you so low?

>I'm not leaving this board, I must shill for Israel and its new American puppet

man, that was devastating. im literally shaking right now, how could you say something like that?

Or maybe you're just sad and really autistic
Insecure by the looks of it, too. Really sad case. Imagine selling your principles and manhood. Man, really shameful case.

nice slip retard, gotta change your post more than that. nice mobile/network posting AIDF

Why are trump cultists so autistic?

>twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/858672168951062528

Voted Assad
Anything to upset this prick

>I-I've been found o-out
>I-I'll try to reverse it

KILL WHITEY

:^)

>people disagree with my petulant half-formed opinion
m-must be shilling guys.

they are cult of personality worshippers. Esoteric Hitlerites are less autistic than these good goys

>if you don't suck Assad cock you must love Israel
/sg/ deserves to be fucking purged

the fact that youre 100% serious about thinking I'm that other poster as well is just mind-boggling. I knew you spergs were crazy but come on.

You think I can take anything you say seriously after that? youre batshit insane, youve invalidated everything you say. which is why im having so much fun.

but they are....

nice strawman, i don't give a fuck bout Assad as a person or his regime but recognizing that if he were ousted would decrease stability, allow for Jihadis to take over and give Israel strategic boni is basic political awareness. Therefore, game theory states that Assad should stay in power until such time that his removal would not turn the Alawites and ancient Christians into the next genocide targets

How's Schlomo's dick taste faggot?

In that case

>guy says Assad is shit
>wtf I love dying for Israel now
how is calling you a fucking moron a strawman? Get fucking gassed, not liking Assad doesn't mean someone has to like fucking Israel you Assad dickrider. I want the entire middle east dead and destabilized as much as possible, it's filled with humanities lowest scum and deserves to suffer like it does.