Peace/Victory sign ---> Hate Symbol

I do not know how you guys made this but damn , good job.

source nigga

It is propably fake...but it could be true

Coming from the retard who wrote this, I don't doubt it.

Image in question

Someone needs to find a few pictures of Obama doing the victory sign and spreading it. Watch as their savior is, to them, throwing up hateful symbols.

Stop ruining the world faggots!!!!

I think we've reached a point where "fake news" becomes an inadequate description.

It'll be true soon.

We're memefolding the quantum foam Hans.

Leftists ruined the world. We're just twisting the knife because it's what the world deserves right now.

You know what to do.

lul this is funny, stop being a cuck sven

Have we started the fire?

kys

(((Shugerman)))

is this a body double or a real putin

>sweden

I like where these threads are going, but I'd rather we win the election in France first.

DELET THIS MEME!

I can't keep track of all our fashy symbols anymore.

I think it has come to the point where "retards" isn't strong enough to describe these people.

>this is real life

If I ever land in some money, I'd invest heavily in WMD's. Fuck this retarded Earth, seriously.

go back to the shed

This is a psy-op to make alt right showing their fingers so (((them))) could have all their fingerprints and use them for evil deeds

Interesting though

SO whats next?
Are you going to make middle finger to mean one leader, one nation, one race, one religion?

>Shugerman
Imagine my surprise

Wait they're being serious?

we must ban finger racism. chop off all white male cis fingers now to prevent assault triggering.

VERY fake news

Quantum foam makes me roam

lul that took all of what, 30 minutes? An hour?

it was used by Churchill

This is very alt right.

wow satirical content on this board?? RARE!!

heh

>wow satirical content on this board?

Newfag detected.

>there are literally thousands of pics of shithead immigrants and """freedom fighters""" making this hand gesture.
I smell potential for keks, anons.

No. It was always burning since the world's been turning.

Is she our girl?

Please tell me this is not true,peopl cant be that stuoid and still be able to use oxigen,please,please,
PLEASE SOMEONE THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!!!

Good enough I guess

>mfw normies

fucking muppets. literally.

ook ook eek

GOD DAMN IT
Stop making every hand sign in to white supremacy signs.

its not true, yet
it will be

all it takes is one retard to write it up, and a hundred lazy "journalists" will copy it

One can dream

Mandela and Bono are /ourguys/

oh fuck my sides

Lets make this a hate symbol to.

Love it.

Noice

Yes
Yes
Yes

Burn it all down Sup Forums

Jesus Christ, man. It's only been one day since we started this. How can people be this fucking stupid? It's as depressing as it is hilarious.

next we make healthy white teeth a sign of white supremacy

No its too good my guess this was done by Sup Forums discord.

Well you're not even able to SPELL ut and you're using it just fine, so anything is possible, you sub-human sack of waste organs.

>hands on wrong side of body

You must be mixed you retarded German nigga.

Hmmm...
We have so much power! Lets make Harry Potter a hate symbol or anything else that normies like.

>(((Peace)))

Pyramid sign is of the Antichrist.

The real sign stems from Druidism and is up side down:

/\

The fake one has been (((made popular))) by the (((hippie movement))) in the 60s. Now it's just a sign for the NWO cunts to recognize themselves. That frog pic shit is also fake.

Milk provides calcium, which promotes strong teeth and bones. Milk is racist, therefore strong teeth and bones must be too. It tracks.

GOT AN UPDATE GUYS

WE DIAMOND DOGS NOW NIGGA

That putin clone doesn't look like 2015.

>69 posts
>no (((Shugerman)))

that was fast

WOKE
O
K
E

What hand gesture do we get next? How can we make fist bumping offensive and inflict confusion on the negro?

Also can we push it enough that legislation in a cuck nation like Sweden or Germany gets imposed and then dig up hypocritical pictures of lefty politicians? Hit me with some ideas.

peace is hate
>peace is hate
peace is hate
>peace is hate
peace is hate
>peace is hate
peace is hate
>peace is hate

he is just emphasizing that there are 2 genders by holding up another 2 by it, if there were 4 genders he'd have 4 fingers up in one or both hands.

>tfw
>we are becoming 'Ministry of Truth' double speak factory straight from Orwellian nightmare

Macron caught in the act. Is Macron, dare I say, /ourguy/?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the thumbs up is a hate symbol because it represents white supremacy

the thumb is white people
all other fingers are minorities

Fist Bumping is a White Supremacist Greeting because it represents a closed fist crushing minorities.

Shaking Hands is a hate greeting because it's eurocentric and thus represents white supremacy.

can't find this anywhere link?

/ourpresident/

Das rite

No faggot, you are taking this too seriously mang. To the normies and the soon to be redpilled we are just exposing the absolute hilarity of the actual ministry of truth in this case.

Sup Forums is being subjected to a soul cracking effort by CIA mind control programs, Tavistock institute, scientology offshoots like infowars, etc.

>tfw we are the party and the lefties are the proles we can convince to hate anything we want

Islam would be easy, doesn't it say in the Quran the whiter you are the purer you are or something?

I mean the leftist doublethink is so deep in Islam it'll be hard to do, but we could do it.

>look at me, I'm the jew now

>Leftists ruined the world.

Yeah, fuck the healthcare, pensions, having a 40 hours working week, and taking break at Saturday and Sunday.

Go suck some capitalist dick, you disgusting anglo.

Bowing is anti-semitic

Because it's hard to do while wearing a kippah

Literally the Hitler of greetings

wtf i love grannyfuckers now

Good job, you commented on a Sup Forums thread! Now take a screenshot to show to your shill university professor.

perfect

And suddenly a common sign of respect in Asian culture is now literally Hitler. Excellent work SK user.

I'll just leave this here.

God bless you anons

"ADL Response"

>Implying (((capitalism))) isnt the religion of the left

wtf is wrong with ebookdude's eyes?

This goes beyond any partisan political statement, this is just fucking with the unbelievably retarded media establishment

You cuck