Were Emos the last truly white subculture to ever exist?

Were Emos the last truly white subculture to ever exist?

Do you think that we'll ever see the rise of a subculture as white as emos ever again?

Also, is it truly coincidence that the rise of rampant SJWism and the crucifixion of whites in the mass media came around at the same time as the death of the emo subculture? Were Emos the secret guardians of the white race?

Tag, foundja! This is a fun drinking game

Emo sluts always went for Chad anyway.
Beta dudes gave up and the chicks just reverted to being regular sluts.

>white subculture

Oh, user.
Our whole guitar music is heavily Black and Iberian in nature.

Subcultures are degenerate

Meh. I had three emo gfs in high school,.my feelings about them are mixed.

On the one hand, they were all histrionic as fuck. Every week, without fail, she'd have a mental breakdown and would insist that I come over to her house and shower her with attention for hours. One of them slit her wrists during one of these breakdowns and another was constantly slitting her wrists and actually got sent to a mental hospital because of it.

On the other hand, they were all the cutest things I've ever seen and when they weren't being histrionic they had the most adorable personalities I've ever seen. Some of my best memories are of cuddling with them, and the sex was amazing, plus they were all horny as fuck so we'd bang every night.

But on the original subject, all three were Ashkenazi, so yes, it's a white thing.

I am a white emo guy in his 20s that gets the puss regularly

No emos were the braindead retards who became SJWs.

Metal subculture is white and still big.

what are you doing here then?

This is a lie, girls loved emo guys.
It literally made skinny white dudes attractive

Not all that masculine though

>White

No that was "Scene girls" they came a little after Emo girls listened to metal and Scene girls listened to (or was it seen? idk or care) shit like BOTDF

False!

Emos don't call themselves emo.

Wasted

Fuck yeah metal is fucking awesome.

the emo girl went to the otaku and metal culture meanwhile the flogger girls went to the electro/trance and instagram culture

This. Metal and goth are the true white subcultures and unlike emo they tend to be for life. People grow out of emo, or end up just looking like oversized man children who need to grow up. And the girls just become generic whores or crazy, or both.

But metalheads are stick trucking well into their 40's and 50's.

Emos and Scene girls are still around. You just don't see them in the adult world because they either grew out of it or got wifed up or maybe they're sitting at home waiting for you, user!

in 2008 in argentina there were shitloads of subcultures, they all dissapear and all we have now is drug trance/psytrance lovers

There were tons of ricenigger emos

are you just here to rub it in jew?

t. Pure-blooded south italian

>tfw I was not old enough to take advantage of these emotionally unstable qts

I've only just realised emos were almost entirely white i regret bullying them

>Were Emos the last truly white subculture to ever exist?
no, they morphed into identity fagots who hate cis people

>implying

All I want is have a racoon eyed emo girl with daddy issues impale her throat on my dick desperately trying to earn my affection

this would be very suprising if it were true in some sort of way

but I mean looking at it face value the emos sort of became the sjws

Liberalism.
SJW.
LGBTQIA.
Hipster.

These are all white trends.

Yes there are gay blacks and latinos but there were latino and black emos as well. 99% of them are white.

White subculture still exists, it just turned to absolute shit.

emos were great. less annoying facial piercings than the goths and their hair was better. they were basically coal burner sjw trash though on the inside. goths actually liked white things, aside from looking like alien mutants.

There will be emos in the North American ethnostate. Teens will have colorful bracelets and long hair, minus the drugs and promiscuity.

>that cats face

That's jewish, though.

do emo kikes talk about gassing themselves to end the pain?

>But on the original subject, all three were Ashkenazi, so yes, it's a white thing.
>Ashkenazi
>White

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You mean jew. Dumb nig.

Its ironic because liberals are the most racist people Ive ever met. Theyre also smug and condescending. We need to bring bullying back so these faggots learn not to open their mouths.

I think Kek has settled this.

That just sucks because as far as I know I don't like metal.

I dated an emo. As the ashpile further up the thread said, the sex was incredible but the histronic episodes was a bitch to handle.

Dumped her for a redhead tomboy.

>4488

1 off..Ashkenazi are not White(aka European), and if they are, what the fuck are they doing in Pissrael?

Where do you people live that these are all jews?

They are everywhere and they are almost entirely white people, not jews.

The irony is the actual jews I know reject all of those movements. They are practical people.

I'm betting you've never actually met a jew in real life. Probably don't meet many in your mom's basement.

I used to be an emo, and hung out with a lot of emo's. Can confirm that they were all fucking crazy.

We used to hang out in gardens by the bus stops in the city centre.

One girl in broad daylight starting cutting - her face.

It was a fucking blood bath. I never saw her again so I don't know if she ended up looking like Freddy.

But fuck me, those girls were crazy. Really adorable girls though. But fucking crazy.

They were never a real subculture and they became SJW. Feelings and emotions were their big thing.

It was Goths (and metalheads) and they're still there even if internet was a really bad thing for something that depend of being social, going out and being together.
They've been infiltrated by feminism and lgbt degeneracy with the younger generations but it's still mostly intact, it's more of a case by case basis it doesn't spread.

Emos became SJW's once exposed to the Kike indoctrination center known as College

I live in multi-culti-ville in California and saw a few confused Mexican and black emos trying to fit in with the whites

Yea I'm not even an internet nazi but there's really no denying that there are Jewish people at the core of every 20th century -ism that has caused problems for America (and therefore the world).

Hipsters were the last. They opened pandora's SJW box.

there is always that one black or mexi emo in the clan, bless their little hearts.

SJW & PC cancer is Cultural Marxism, dumbshit. The victims are often European, but the ideology is pushed by the jew

We can't all have great taste.

emo latinas are the hottest thing in existence, probably even crazier than the white ones though

Metalheads tend to be big sjws lately, though.

>White
Fuck off

Yeah, I miss goths.

Goths sometimes had elements of crazy-emo but generally the goth vibe was chill, not crazy. Emo took the crazy and ran with it.

Goths just looked weird, on purpose, but were generally cool to hang out with, provided you didn't really like to do anything fun outdoors.

The goths I knew all turned into normies eventually though. You'll still catch a hint of throwback style now and then but that's it.

Back in my day we raped the Emo girls,and beat the shit out of the faggots.

>Catholicism sucks
>WASPs

is he a retard?

Nope. Nerd is the major white pursuit that can't be cracked by brainwashing.

For one simple reason alone: You can't be a nerd if you are afraid of truth. The more afraid of truth you are, the less of a nerd you are.

That's why most nerds are either whitish Jews or actual whites. For some genetic reason, the brown skins don't have much nerdery in their ranks.

Consider Classical Music vs. Modern Music. Remember that nerds are as bad at socializing as you are at being intellectual.

The things I would do to even have a chance at either of those. Feelsbadman.

Ha! Oh man the memories. Fun to bang but the emotional rollercoaster was a rough one.

i remember emo and scene and goth and "skaters" were all subcultures back when i was in high school. i remember hating them all, except skaters because i was one kek

looking at what we have now, i fucking miss them

You're right. The Latina I'm dating used to be emo in high school. Very mentally sick

Somebody has to do something about these fucking kikes

>rape
what are you some sort of nigger?

There are more gay niggers than any other race, actually.

Vaporware is a white subculture.

You would probably consider me emo, even tho im not (rock n roller) pic related me as younger.

not anymore than any other genre, no. especially not if we're talking black metal. although I've gone to a few black metal labels' sites that have said "no racists" about their demo policy, but they were Canadian. I'm just thinking "you wouldn't sign Burzum or Peste Noire then?" Idiots.

also, "SJW" is a product of whiteness. OP is asking about white cultures, not ideologically right wing culture.

This. There's literally no other explanation.

I would never have kids with them, they just amuse me

I would fuck you, no homo lad

Alt-right is the brand new white subculture and it is growing all around the world.

all you mixies make me sick. date a white girl, faggot. you're contributing to our downfall.

yeah you look more metal-ish

That's what they all say until she gets preggo and you're fucked.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I DIDN'T ASK FOR FEELS

CHECKED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

yeah, all she has to do is stop taking the pill and not tell you. retard.

that's cool. normal people are fucking gay anyway. nothing wrong with crazy.

i am sorry but fascism has been around a lot longer than the alt-right.

Heard that before, mostly by arabs and old dudes kek.

It's a cruel thing nature did, really. The more intellectual someone is, the more self-aware they are of their lack of social skill, which in turn worsens the shit out of something that was faulty in the first place.

t. stormnigger

Yup we get out of High School and start being ourselves and realize we have no one because everyone is too busy to be in a clique.
Get a hobby and find others who enjoy the same thing.

dude there were tons of disgusting mexican emos in socal. also the fat beaner goth chicks.

Emo pussy was best pussy.
That is, always has been, and always will be, an undeniable fact.

You have NOT lived until you've lifted an emo girls skirt, bent her over, pressed her against a tree and showed her who is boss as you leave her a sticky mess.

Trust you nasty fucking big nosed kikes to subvert that truly beautiful source of tight cooch and rid them from us.

For that, I will never forgive you.

Some of the girls from North East India started adopting Emo-culture back in 2010. If we believe the urban legend there were shit loads of fights in college campuses over these qts.

But these sluts only dated the rich and bigger looking guys.