Question for German and Swedish Posters

How bad is it in terms of the refugee crisis and Muslim immigration in your countries. I know you guys get insulted a lot on this board and just wanna know how much of it is true.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Bangladesh
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of it

My Swedish friends tell me all of the terrorism is in the south where all the Islam believers are

The memes take it a bit overboard, but it's still "bad" so to say.
We have a lot of muslims in relation to population (at least 6%) but most of that is focused around cities. I live in the suburbs and out in the country for both of my homes, both are pretty free of the pests but the cities are pretty different.
Still, political pressure against it is growing steadily.
The major cities of the south are significantly worse then northwards from what I've heard, but I don't usually travel south into the city.

There are huge disparities in affected areas, in Erlangen nothing has changed while some 20km over in Nürnberg all hope for the future seems to be lost. Which it eventually is unless we go full genocide soon.

Last time i was in sweden it seemed like 50/50 (invaders/ethnic)

here in norway its more like 30/70 (invaders/ethnic)

Our politicians are retarded but not as retarded as the swedish, gladfully.

We're in a pretty good spot. Based Tones stopped the boats.

Do you guys have any political parties or leaders who could be considered "based" when it comes to fixing the problem?

I don't really go outside, so I couldn't tell you desu senpai

On average 70% of the german anons who post on this board are from the Middle East.

inside the citys its bad Frankfurt ist like 95% Arabs even the good neighborhoods turn to shit

It's pretty bad, especially the level of indoctrination and propaganda in every day life is far beyond foreign media's expectations

The shitskins here mostly hurt leftists. It's kind of hilarious actually. Certain areas are becoming more dangerous though.

SD is the second largest party in Sweden and is the best option at the moment, people might call them jewish or whatever but that doesn't excuse the opportunity of using them as a social stepping stone.

The major cities are pretty segregated from what I hear, but I only travel into Gothenburg every once in a while.

When did things start get that bad?

What's the chance of them winning in your next election?

Not him, but refugee crisis pretty much made problems that were on a smaller level already visible escalate on a factor by a hundred.

Sometimes it may seem like there are a lot of muslims in sweden, but they are mostly bound to the cities as I've said earlier.
The three "major cities" in total in the southern half of sweden have around 1.8 million people in total, by having 6% of the population being Arabs that would make at least half of that into muslims, but most of that is also concentrated into Malmö and segregated in Stockholm.
It's very possible to establish a minority government if they manage an alliance, which they've been trying recently I think.
Unless the rest of the parties want to cockblock them (last time they did this they ended up hating each other) again, they have a real chance with around 25% of the numbers I believe.

I started to notice it when the refugee crisis began.
The Problem is Arabs are dumb fucks with now self concious and are hyper aggressive because of that. Believe me you cant talk more than 5 minutes before you notice it its soo cringy

>Going to Frankfurt in 2 weeks
Oh God is it really that bad? What about Berlin or Munich?

I'm living on the landside so for me everything is fine. I know one refugee and he's a good dude. Speaks good german and is a fine guy.

I heared multiple times though that girls I know were harrassed in the streets of some bigger cities.

Also they blew the polls out of the water last election, and rose by more then 10% since then.
A lot of Gen Z and late millenials will also be old enough to vote and I've noticed that they're way more informed on the migration issue then most millenials, X and boomers from my interaction with them.
Back in 2013-ish I saw SD getting 11% in a poll that was done in a school.

Berlin is a fucking 'multicultural' wasteland. One half is full of radical antifa, genderfluid leftists, the other half full of radicalized disillusioned muslims.

Munich has gone to shits too...you can go to a rich area though

is the average swede really such a huge cuck? I have never met a swede in my entire life but I would like to know if the meme is real.
Also: do you guys have some sort of guilt sentiment like "muh colonization, muh slavery" even thought that Sweden never colonized Africa nor had a relevant role in Atlantic slave trade?

I was an American solider stationed near Nuremberg, shit was bad. Almost got jumped by some shit skins a few times.The city was overrun.

>nice trips
where do you come from?
Berlin is so bad that the Highschool Diplomas( I think thats the American equivalent) arent regognized by any other land/state of Germany
this might give you an idea what hase become of our capitol.
Also dont worry about the Arabs its with all animals dont look them in the eye so they dont feel threatend( this is sadly no joke since I treat them like my dog and talk to them like that they like me and i have no problems with them)

What happened between WW II and now to cause everything to go so wrong?

Bavaria, but until 3 months ago I had lived in Bochum for 5 years

WELL I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, _AMERICA_

look at your flag then you now it we got turks " stationed" so they could learn and gain money so turkey didnt go to shit but like all arabs they over stayed their welcome and now all you hear is that they helped build up germany after the war its like WTF

Well it is bad. It has been getting worse the last 30 years. Now I'm not going to say that we ever had the perfect society, but damn was it close. High-trust with low wage-gap.

Now that trusty naïvety is almost entirely used up. A cohesive society is fractured and people are rarely helping. A marxist culling through textbooks in school to workplace ethics have weakened the backbones of most people, and trying to rigidify them seems like an immense task to say the least.

I will not give up on this country though. I will be a clenched fist in my pocket kind of racist to the the day I die.

was in munich two times for a week each living in a hostel in the mainmetro area there werent that much arabs but by god there were the most degenerate of them all. I come from frankfurt were you meet dumb arabs all the time but not like these people

You should stick to the countryside when dealing with Europe, unless you're going for landmarks or literally nowhere (places like Kiruna, Lappland or Finnmark- or most of Russia) and those places can actually be really comfy.
Depends on who you are talking to, I find that a lot of people hide their power level and try to keep themselves neutral. Boomers tend to be more left leaning while early millenials (those old enough to vote) are the kind of people you can expect to be more hardened (mostly because a lot of them are 'gamers' and eat up meme culture and shit, thus being more open to racist jokes and shit)

But it's a mixed bunch, you're more likely to find a guy willing to stand up for the country then a girl tho.

Sweden is also pretty different in street culture, people don't really talk to each other unless it's to ask something like if a train is coming or whatever. So when somebody speaks really loudly they stand out, whenever there's an african nearby they always speak in their shit tongue and really loudly too, most people think they are annoying from what I've heard.

landmarks in big citys are fucked in Germany not worth it sadly

it's fucking terrible.

That's what you get for invading Poland, motherfuckers. Both Sweden (Deluge) and Germany (WW2 and partitions). Just die already.

genocide on who - them on us or us on them or both maybe - war is coming- sooner than later I hope because y'all are being boiled alive like frogs and not a one of you are aware you've gotta jump out of the dam pot and retaliate - yet politicians won't help they caused this shit

Have you noticed a change in the mindset of your fellow country men? Like are more people becoming "redpilled" ? I have noticed it happening a lot here in the states.

I see them sometimes in public transport, they seem, contrary to popular opinion, more civilized and humble than our long-established migrants from turkey and afghanistan, but they always travel in groups and are mostly male. One time I've forgot my wallet in the bus and one of them ran after me and gave it back, couldn't speak a word german but I was very thankful for that. Still think muslim immigration is a big problem in general, just don't think it's their fault that our system is so exploitable and weak.

I'm going to say that the government is a big joke, however.
Due to them, our police force is beyond fucked, healthcare is going down the shittier and they put their ethics before efficiency. People have been growing sick of this garbage for a while, so they've been forced to adapt to try to quell SD, but they've been mostly ineffective. Since SD overtook the position as second largest party, some people will have to ally with them if they want to have any reasonable presence in government.

18 days.

We could do it again, we just need to resuscitate our 1970s army which had a nuclear program going and one of the most effective defensive forces with 1 million soldiers and shit.

Just gotta destroy the cucks first.

This thread is what will lead to the Muslim genocide.

fuck of Pooland your native population now is 50/50 German and Russian

big cities are basically lost, hardly any white kids left in Kindergartens

then you meet the real refugees sadly not many here

From my short visits Berlin is the absolute worst hell.
I didn't manage to see the rich area of Bavaria, but my fucking God, Berlin is absolutely terrible.

A friend of mine is studying in some shithole town named Flemensburg on Flensburg or something and the stories he tells me make wanna learn physics, invent a time machine and murder every single kike myself.

>Erlangen
>not bad

kek, geh mal im Zollhausviertel ins Kaufland und schau dir die Demographie an.

if you are hindu are you ok with that?

yes Frankfurt has 70% Foreign kids under 7 and 60% over 7. And they count people with germanpassport as "German in it so its closer to 80-90%

Didn't notice any difference.

t. NRW

I live in Berlin and have to say that the whole of Berlin is overrun by neoliberal cucks and muslims. In public transport, there's not one day where I don't have to deal with a shitty shitskin who is unable to behave. The women also don't have their little shitskin brats under control.

Say what you will, but Berlin is a fucking goner.

6% of pop. Is muslim? Your country is rekt

6 millions.

>Just gotta destroy the cucks first.
Wanna destroy 90% of your ""nation""? Sure, go ahead, that will please me.

fuck off Goymany your native population now is 50/50 shitskins/soviet-rapebabies

>Discount Germany

Is their any chance to fix your country beyond civil war at this point?

not yet but 50 shitskin but russian sperm is not strong enough to penetrate german eggs

>Wanna destroy 90% of your ""nation""? Sure, go ahead, that will please me.
You can destroy the cucks by destroying their mentality.
6% of pop is less then a million in the case of Sweden, and again, it's mostly around the cities. I can still go into the countryside with almost 100% white communities and cruise while listening to 70s rock or some shit.

sadly I dont think so just look at our "justice" minister he is like the anti Himmler

Yes I hate the fact that our country had a chance to drive all the Muslims out and we cucked out of it, we need the Europeans to start the genocide we will join in

I'm from Liechtenstein. We actually did get some refugees, but they're hardly typical of the millions Germany invited into Europe.

There are a lot, and I do mean a lot, of Muslims in Switzerland. Some in Austria too but in the part of Austria that borders where I live there are very few. Lots of Yugos, mainly Serb and Croat, all over the Germanic world especially since the 1990s.

It's bad but you have to look at it from a US perspective. We didn't really have ghettos in Germany (sans NRW) before this shit started. Now this filth is spread all over our country. You are reminded of it when you take a step out of the door.
Another misconception is that before 2015 everything was fine and dandy here. We had high levels of immigration before which make up a large part of the mess we're in. It's not just the rapefugees. In fact the migration crisis was a good thing because it blew the lid off the shitty muslim/3rd world immigration here.
Remember that things started to brew in late 2014 already with Pegida and the like. They didn't know how right they would be just 12 months later.

All of the interesting stuff is in the cities sadly. However, I wouldn't mind a hike in the mountains. I'm also going to Budapest and Prague which should be fine (I lived there for a while and the Czechs aren't cucks) that was before the refugee crisis though. So I want to see how much of Europe is affect by the refugees, who knows maybe it'll be a huge redpill.

Off topic but how true is the becoming a superpower meme with you guys?

for them pretending to be so conservative, they don't know anything about parenting.

A run-of-the-mill Muslim family looks like this:

Husband >ignoring his wife, derogatorily looking at the Kuffar 24/7

Wife >most unhappy and fat person you can find in a radius of 5km ... they always walk at a pace of 1 km/h with their strollers and 50,000 kids and have a look on their face which says 'kill me please'

children >ill-behaved brats who have a cheeky look on their face

He has to go back though.

There are interest things to see in cities, sure, but I like the natural environment a bit more. There's just something about the fuckhueg forests and comfy lakes with deer, moose, hare and ducks doing their thing that makes me happy.

Most of the people don't care about the superpower meme we just want to make our country better if that somehow makes us a superpower that's a plus

This. Never stop fighting against those who want to force shitskins into your country Hungary.

What I see on the streets here, the amount of headscarfed shitskins, the half shaved islamic fuckboys, always 2 of them on scooters and the amount of crime that is slowly starting to make mainstream news, can not be solved without violence.

One of our main newspapers got their hands on some crime statistics and the police actually tried to bribe them into not publishing.

My Glorious Netherlands is sick and the mass revolt is a loooong way from happening. RIP

>We didn't really have ghettos in Germany (sans NRW)

That picture is so saved... Poland is the most butthurt country I have ever seen..

Whining and nagging to 9/10 countries because of some historical feud. What an old grumpy hag, who has seen better years.

is that the endgame of the jews - get the muzzies genocided by the europeans? Big risk considering Europe is full of nambies willing to be taken over and are not lift a finger to save themselves

They'll slowly spread around the country. Some islamic goverment funded institution WILL buy land and start building mosques and islamic schools where there are few muslims. This will attract more of them and before you know it they are fucking everywhere. 6% is a fucking lot m8, don't underestimate it.

include me in the screencap so my parents can be proud of me

Post it often, some of them are really fun when observed reacting.

Agreed, there is just something comfy about the countryside. Although, I think the environment we grew up in, influences us on where we want to be. I grew up in a city most of my life so I absolutely love seeing cities and especially European cities were everything is so walk-able and the public transportation system is amazing compared to America's lackluster infrastructure. That being sad, I hate how this virus keeps effecting these great places and these dumb leftists promote it as a good thing. I just hate how cities have become leftwing echo cambers

let me answer your question this way
if you go to a mainstation now
you see a lot of police and everyone is havily armed
talking about MP5 and sometimes a GSG 3

it's pathetic...

I hope so or Islam is going to be the golem from the Jewish stories Its gonna consume us all

It's really not as bad as you're making out. It's bad, but it's a thousand times better than anywhere in the US. Berlin, Zurich, Vienna are full of Muslims but they're still safer, cleaner and better than any town or city in America.

If only European cities had the demographics of American ones.

Brussels, Geneva, Marseille, Naples and Malmo are the only properly dangerous Euro cities and even they're fine most of the time.

All the refugees and non Europeans need to go, but it's not even close to US levels.

Yeah, but we have a chance to get rid of them very soon. People became pretty wary of them pretty fast, as seen by how quickly SD took over politics here.

Even if they don't get rid of them, merely stopping them from coming in, another will rise to take their place and they'll be forced to backtrack to their earlier positions to compensate, which is what a lot of people expect them to do anyway.

And how does your mainstream news spin this as "progressive" may I ask?

>the half shaved islamic fuckboys
That fucking haircut should be reason enough for deportation. Each time i see one of the clowns running around here with that, i burst a blood vessel. I don't have many intact blood vessels left.

That far right is the real problem.

Man that really is a pretty stereotypical shitskin haircut. I wonder why its stuck so hard with them.

Our problem are bigger than some Muslims. But Muslims are easier to blame than ourselves.

I never understood why they have this haircut, it makes them look like S-Class retards.

>ifunny watermark

Do you think there is any chance of them winning?

I hope you are right.

>That fucking haircut should be reason enough for deportation
I would actually enjoy seeing a few of those fuckers burn.

I never understood why feminism hit you guy the hardest out of everywhere else

Germany is now 6.5/10

Even if they win it would not make a difference.

All European right wing parties that are not banned are jewed beyond belief.

Front National etc. want to (((integrate))) the foreigners which means dilluting our genepool as well.
Its either fast or not so fast genocide.

>It's really not as bad as you're making out. It's bad
So it's still bad then? Trust me I live in a city that is 58% black and the crime here is atrocious plus they're taking down any statue that symbolizes white culture so of course I know Europe is better. IF shit hits the fan here one of my plans is to flee to (Eastern) Europe. If ya'll don't do something shit will get worse if not as worse as the US
>Berlin, Zurich, Vienna are full of Muslims but they're still safer,
Soon enough it'll be a no go zone. Do you want that? Islam will dominate and push out all others just look at Bangladesh for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism_in_Bangladesh

5 Years ago police carried pepperspray, now they have Mashine guns and body armour

*roll on snare drums*

Red Pills here

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-soldier-syria-refugee-false-flag-terror-attack-posing-arrested-frankfurt-france-bavaria-a7705231.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/31/teenage-girl-made-up-migrant-claim-that-caused-uproar-in-germany

when the shit hits the fan the us has the 2nd ammendment - brits ain't got shit - your police don't even carry wtf Americans also stand by their military and do not demoralize them by fucking law suits of bogus war crimes

>how quickly SD took over politics here.

>30 years of niggers coming into your country and raping you
>fast

The floodgates really only came open when Reinfeldt came into power m8