Why is social justice / leftism so appealing to young people?

Why is social justice / leftism so appealing to young people?

Relentless programming and conditioning i.e. education *industry* plus media

I know the answer,but fuck you Canada. You need to die,eh.

Because they mostly live in western countries and have the majority of their needs taken care off, so to find some purpose in their life they turn to virtue signaling about equality and other dumb shit that can never be realized

also

>dude weed lmao
>dude free shit lmao

Because they're naive.

Capitalism failed them.

standing next to his next snack

Honestly its not and that's why so many young people are joining the "alt-right". This is becoming a pretty divided and surprisingly conservative generation. I'm 26 and since I was a kid the ideas of tolerance and multi-multiculturalism have been constantly ingrained in me and others my age and I think it's just becoming more and more exaggerated and half of us are drinking the kool aid of the globalist agenda and the other half on here on Sup Forums turning into fucking Nazis.

I would share my beer with you.

Wanting to fit in, rebel against their (relative to them) conservative parents, told by the media that being anything else is bad and makes you a bad person. For a young person, this is plenty pf reason.

generations rebel against the norms of their antecedents

I used to be a leftist because my parents were, then I switched to the right after seeing Sup Forums almost daily for a year
thanks btw

Em it isnt?
Its just the narrative pushed by alot of media and politicians.
Meanwhile people with different or extremly different opinions hide their red pills.

Because they are overly idealistic and lack real world experience. The media has been pushing their ideals since the 1960s and the right is seen as "uncool".

Young people shun tradition and heritage because it is what they are supposed to do to fit in and be cool.

Communism seems fantastic to the mind of a person who has never worked.

Their antecedents were leftists too, the far left has been "cool" since the beatnik era.

because it's easier to feel deeply than to think deeply

the far left has been dead for many decades my dude
neoliberalism has ruled the west for forty years, and among those years were many where culturally conservative people cried and cried about how the gays were threatening their marriages and shit
this is what you get in response

This, its retards who want their life to have meaning and be behind some "valiant noble just cause"

They want to be good people and to be useful members of the society. But there is a lot of hard work in that, so they just pretend it, and there is no easier way to do it than to complain about everything and demanding free shit for everyone.

like all systems of gratification such as the alt right, it touts to have a special knowledge and appeals to people who have a victim complex.

Millennials aren't young anymore

it isn't. all my friends think they are morons.

Someone please post the webm with the manlet one

because free stuff, and because inequality is bad