You have five seconds to tell me why you haven't abandoned the tap water jew, user

You have five seconds to tell me why you haven't abandoned the tap water jew, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=WmytXKe0OcM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/is-rainwater-harvesting-legal-in-your-state-us/61586739
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Stolen_Future
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The yarmulke has a drop, the synagogue, a flood.

A nigger that doesn't talk like a nigger? what is this sorcery?

bump

This is why the libtards and redditors pushed the "DUDE GAY FROGS LMAO" alex jones meme

>he doesn't have a reverse osmosis filter

I use brita water filters to help eliminate the chlorine and some sediments. I'm not willing to spend a shitload on what should be a free resource.
>inb4 alex jones

>tfw too poor to filter my water
what do I do, guys

>yes goyim, don't drink tap water and buy bottled instead.

Is it that bad? I heard bottled water is worse (because of the plastics).

Supposedly its only the "soft" plastic bottles you have to watch for (the real thin/fragile ones), and even at that the xenoestrogenic compounds are mostly leached into the water when exposed to heat (e.g: if theyre sitting in your car in the sunlight)

>he doesnt live next to an underground spring well

Bottled water costs more than gasoline.

It's good for my teeth and cheap

Cuz I live in Norway, you flapflap

The tap water here is incredible

i've always drank tap water and never seen it as something bad

distilled water

buy unpasteruized milk from a local farm

should not cost you more than 1-2 dollars per quart and each quart is like a thousand calories so it doubles as food

What about my water needs though

Buy only glass-bottled

that is absolutely wrong and retarded, the typical lie social-democrats in scandinavia keeps telling themselves

scandinavia is like an open mental hospital

>swedish nutritionists

retarded low iq cracker detected

jesus. how do I protect myself against this Sup Forums?

how do I filter my tapwater? How do I avoid all these estrogens and chemical emasculation?

So vodka it is then?

you can stay hydrated off of milk

There are no "water needs".

They're rare, sadly, but they do exist.

I can't cook with milk, though. I can't steep tea or coffee in milk. I can't boil vegetables or rice in milk.

Yes there are, you moron.

>Chemicals literally turning frogs gay

Holy shit, is this the cause of the trans epidemic, too?

not much to do except drinking from a well or rainwater

youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

Don't be silly, user. You know the answer.

>Yes there are, you moron.
Unless you're talking about shit like boiling food you are an utter fucking retarded subhuman moron and deserve all the xenoestrogens you're gonna get.

>Unless you're talking about shit like boiling food
So you are retarded (why are you giving people "advice"), you were wholly incapable of reading my post.

>A new article in the New Yorker Magazine uses court documents from a class action lawsuit against Syngenta to show how it sought to smear Hayes' reputation and prevent the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency from banning the profitable chemical, which is already banned by the European Union.

youre not affected, only burgers are

Nah, most of that is just attention-whoring bullshit & tolerance towards degeneracy. They're not scared anymore so they don't hide their fucked up sexual fantasies.

This is why public executions need to exist, it scares off potential criminals.

many states are making rainwater collection illegal

"The issue of illegally harvesting rainwater went viral in 2012 when a 64-year-old man, Gary Harrington, was sentenced to 30 days in jail in Oregon."

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/is-rainwater-harvesting-legal-in-your-state-us/61586739

>can't trust tap water or anything in the supermarket because it's full of mind-altering chemicals
I'd honestly rather just be a big fat gaywad than live like this. I guess the Jews win.

>childhood is idolizing Mandrake
>adulthood is realizing Ripper makes more sense

>You have five seconds to tell me why you haven't abandoned the tap water jew, user.

Because I live in Finland and we don't consume your cancer.

>Atrazine is an herbicide of the triazine class. Atrazine is used to prevent pre- and postemergence broadleaf weeds in crops such as maize (corn) and sugarcane and on turf, such as golf courses and residential lawns. It is one of the most widely used herbicides in US[2] and Australian agriculture.[3] It was banned in the European Union in 2004

>jesus. how do I protect myself against this Sup Forums?

This is already banned in EU

because i have and bottled water is fucking £.
the jews probobaly used u for marketing, kys.

IT MAKES FROGS GAY! HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Fuuuuck. We're fucked. I got an ro system installed but I've been drinking tap water for 20+ years.

shit, wikipedia says that in 1986, 400 litre of atrazin reached the rhine and i'm living nearby the rhine

Become a girl, I guess.

Typical leaf.

you're fucked

Holy shit Alex Jones was right.

This literally turned the frogs gay.

this is why we're cucks goys

> youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

Alex Jones is always right, wtf

They make him out to be a nut but part of me believes what he's saying to be true. Like the Illuminati telling us through film, mocking us as they chemically castrate us.

gaussian curve
You can be sure there are some niggers smarter than you. Given that there's like billion or two of them, at least a million have to be smart as fuck.

Does that even stop xenoestrogens?

it all makes sense now. You have to drink that tap water with unfilterable hormones in it!

Actually, was he ever wrong?

>Land of the free
>Can't collect rainwater

Honestly burgers, I see you as my brother but Jesus Christ

>Inb4 pointing out Canada's cuck level

I know....I know....we need to stand together, bro. Its the only way to defeat (((them))). No more divide and conquer.

Valid observation. But what makes an individual desire self-attention on the levels we see today?

Would it be crazy to think that the influence of various media devices and platforms skews human nature for most children growing up?

>Too poor to buy ro system
>Can't accept that he will thus turn into a girl

Bud I'm just telling you what's gunna happen.

just put some testosterone pills in your water and it will be even. i'm doing this since years and i'm not gay anymore

>>he doesn't have a reverse osmosis filter

That's a meme. I just buy my water from a local source that keep it in 5 gallon glass bottles (heavy as fuck but no leeching). The source is in the middle of the forest in northern Quebec. Doesn't get much more natural.

>The male frog at the end transformed to a real shemale which can lay eggs...

I know now what I have to do

>tfw live in one of the white parts of Texas on the map
>still feel pozzed up by these xenoestrogens and (((pesticides)))/(((herbicides)))

NO SHIT. Why do you think all the libtards and redditors regurgitated the "LOL DUDE GAY FROGS" meme so doggedly?

It's textbook liberal tactics (Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals). They "use ridicule as a weapon" to "discredit" what someone is saying, because they're incapable of constructing factual counter-arguments to discredit them.

>dog-sucking leafer enabling more degenerate gayboy tranny shit
(You)

from the thumbnail i thought that was a theresa may cosplayer on the right

>drinking tap water in USA
>eating industrial vegetables in USA
You still wonder why there are so many transsexuals? This was a problem decades ago, now it just got more problematic. Just look at those fields, no diversity, all the endless same. I guess you can't totally avoid it, but you should keep it at bare minimum. Never trust the water analysis made for public, they only test it for few chemicals and all the testing laboratories are corporate owned.

Don't be such a low-testosterone weakling a little thing like that can have an effect on you.

This. Lift weights and eat proper and your natural test levels will override all the shit in there.

excess testosterone converts to estrogen and makes you gay too. Read about Jean Marie Croc.
And I was joking with that water, but taxing free water is ridiculous.

Do you think your government isn't scheming the same to pacify rebellious russian men?
EU probably does the same. Recently there's a strong push for GMO shit and probably stuff we don't even know of yet. If anything EU is as bad as USA. Nowhere is safe apart from Antarctica

>Enabling

Maybe you can't afford an ro system because you're fucking retarded. I'm telling you what will happen if you drink the chemicals in the water. If you're too poor to buy the equipment you're not worth any value anyway. You fucking retarded ass. You're being the enabler by being poor.

I don't live in a city and drink well water and own property like a real Mongolian man.

thats why i drink just half of the daily recommended water amount

tää xd

because the bottle water jew is just as bad y ou fucking idiotic moron

EU has 10 times less allowed chemicals for spraying than USA. I know it ain't perfect, we should totally eliminate spraying since it's not needed at all. It's a longtime propaganda that we need pesticides. What we need is different way of thinking and moving away from GMO. Of course EU also got spraying, so we should criticize it and if they do increase the dose we should start killing them, only this way you can go through the corporate skulls. It will come, we will kill them, we just need to spread the word and make people know the root of their autoimmune problems, which btw is a huge problem in USA.

That's a lie. He goes over chemicals going from the field and into the river, that's how it ends up into your drinking water.

>tfw drink 2 gallons of tap water a day and have since I started lifting
>Nothing changed

Really makes me think

>nothing changed
That's what that water made you think, sheep.

PET plastics are perfectly fine and don't leach into your drinks. It's easily available information on the internet.

How's the bottled water jew doing for you?

this

If that was so easy, then every male frog had female eggs. It's not like everybody who eats carcinogens is going to get cancer. It's increased possibility, but then again we got modern medicine and faggotry is totally accepted.

>you and him are on the SAME planet

So OR water is the best?

I don't drink water. I evolved past that.

Says the degenerate leafer faggot who makes posts like "oh wul I have an RO system but ive been drinking the water for 20 years until I got one, guess its hopeless, better just become a girl!"

No wonder your country is bending over and spreading wide for any shitskin "refugee" with a sob story and a suitcase.

Alright man you made me laugh so i'll give that.

typical burger whining about his "water rights"

user whats good for you teeth is to chew hard things e.g. carrots. The body takes care of the rest.

It is like you want to move a spaceship by pulling it with a carriage while you actually could fly it.

Your body works under the principle of hormesis. This is everything you need to know. No fluoride needed.

Yeah this is totally crazy.

i had mine tested independently
it's fine
how'd I do

What's wrong with buying some of that Reverse Osmosis water sold out of the big 'ol machines at grocery stores and the like? (pic related) Here in the USA these machines sell something like 5gal of water for $1.25USD

Just make sure the jugs you're filling are those glass water cooler jugs, I guess

Buy a high quality water filter, it'll pay itself off.

On the long run it would be cheaper to buy a system oneself. They are dirtcheap here in Germany anyway like 150$ for a 9 step reverse osmosis filter system and 20$ yearly in filter cartridges.

If you want to go full autismo on it you buy a water reviver with crystals and precious stones.
Not kidding. I know that industry in Germany use them as well because they make better dough for examples for bakeries.

Berkley water filters are reasonably priced

we've known about this for a while

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Stolen_Future