Let's talk about white privilege and how we, as white men, experienced it this year

Let's talk about white privilege and how we, as white men, experienced it this year.

Below I will list all of the benefits I've felt were solely attributed to my whiteness:

>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pbccGbPKwok
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>asian chicks want my dick cuz I'm white

happens all the fucking time

this, muslim girls want me too.

also fuck you op you college liberal faggot

A Black Woman Destroys the White Privilege Myth and Names the Jew

youtu.be/pbccGbPKwok

How dare you OP? You literally benefit from slavery and oppression of PoC and you are less targeted by police and your racist joke is not going to lead to a more just and equal society. You take your racist shit back to Stormfront right now

>Not being a criminal
>Having an education
>Not doing drugs
>Having an above-average IQ

Oh wait, it's just not being a retard.

We Thought They Were White

An African-American Apologizes for Misattributed Perceptions of White Racism Against Blacks Perpetrated by Jews

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com

>boy pic

The best one, make more pics of her as a boy.

ahh yes the privilege to be shot and raped by subhuman niggers

>Latino chicks who hate Mexicans directly from Mexico constantly want my dick
Happens to me all the time too, in fact I'm meeting a hottie today for coffee, weed and unprotected sex (she does have birth control implant so IDGAF what y'all say, I haven't had sex in 7 months and I'm super horny and she has massive puppies.

I am white and I prefer other whites. I am not alone in the way that I feel. I live in a white society therefore I am 'priveleged' to a degree.

If niggers don't like this, let them move to nigger land.

This is fascinating, there is hope. This is true integration. We need to meme this.

I was privileged to be turned down for several jobs.
They made remarks on my attire and appearance. When I asked what they meant, they said I was white and could get a job anywhere. That I didn't really need or want a job and to leave for someone else that really did. One of the managers went as far as to say they'd hire some thug off the streets in a t-shirt and jean shorts before considering me. I asked why and they said because I looked like a privileged white male.

None of them knew I was homeless for 4 years and jobless for 6. Or that I just traveled from 5 other states looking for work. I told them that but it did not sway them. Because they don't care. Why is this discrimination allowed? Quiet simply because it's trendy.

I get to be told I'm a racist who was born with a silver spoon in my mouth before they even meet me and that any pride in myself is racist while every other color on the planet can jack off about their race, that's nice, I also like being guaranteed to lose any custody/alimony battles should I fall for the marriage meme and having disproportionate jailtime compared to women
I especially like how literally every group on earth BUT white males treats me like a pariah with no problems and dare I speak up about any issues I am silenced immediately
but the cops didn't give me a ticket once while a retarded black child got shot for waving a toy gun without an orange cap around so I guess we're square

>got sunburnt

>Darkies will never know the pleasure of scratching a sun burn once it starts to fade away
You fucking racists.

august btfo

Spread your story, people need to see the effects of this.

I was in London for work two days ago. I had to meet clients and be a good goy.
WHAT THE FUCK?
London is a game of spot the white man. I want it nuked immediately.
It's hell on Earth. I live in the sticks and it's 100% white here, but going to London fucked with my brain. My boss almost pissed himself laughing when I told him of my observations. If the cunt sends me there again, I'll deck him. Swear down.
I visited a friend in Manchester last year and it's full of pakis. Honestly, I'm not joking. Fucking brown people everywhere. If you get a taxi to anywhere it will be a fucking paki driving.
For fuck's sake.

>white privelege
Stick it up your arse, son.
Whites are fucking doomed.

gotem

Are there any non-nigger areas in london? Obviously the centre is compromised, but what about the periphery?

Why do women without makeup always have bags under their eyes like that?

Only poor areas in the East are mostly nonwhite, The very centre and nicer areas are too expensive for most of them. I live in Kensington and its mostly English, French and Americans here.

Every stupid Reddi t and tumblr nigger need to read this

I'm sure there are white areas in London. I don't live there so I can only tell of my experience.
London is about 400 miles from where I live.
I hate it there. Everone walks too fast and looks nervous. It's fucking huge. About 10 million people.
The prices are about double there. It's a fucking shithole. So is Paris - don't get me started on Paris.
It is nigger hell. Niggers everywhere.
I was born and brought up in Hong Kong and that's fucking less crowded that London or Paris.
My home is in the Pennine mountains and it's very quiet. (pic is my town)
Fuck London.