Can I still go back?

>Be 19 year old student
>Quite interested in macro economics and politics
>Mild conservative, laugh at conspiracy theories
>Decide to visit Sup Forums one day (I frequent /fit/ and /lit/)
>Laugh at all the conspiracies and 'red pills' here
>Start to actually read into them and do my own research about them looking for sources
>World is falling apart
>(((They))) are slowly taking over the world
>Start spending more times on Sup Forums
>I want to learn more about this and help the world from it
>People are being controlled through pleasures
>Eisenhower didn't run for re-election because he had warned people about the military industrial complex and knew the Jews were onto him
>Kennedy gets elected and was assassinated because he was against it too
>9/11 was Muslims but it was made possible because of the Jews
>Now the world is in chaos, Muslims are showing up everywhere, raping and murdering
>Some people here want them to come to my country not realizing what Islam is about
>Our smart, moderately conservative Prime Minister at least has a very strict and strong integration policy and doesn't allow many to come in
>Still see the horrible things that are happening around me all over the world
>(((They))) are now planning something with North Korea
>Possibly something to do with Japan since they aren't filled with Muslims and are close to NK
>The Jews have still managed to destroy the Japanese youth through degenerate pleasures
>Norway is next
>My country will come after, the last one
>We are only 300.000 people
>We are eurosceptic and proud of our independence
>We are white, well educated and have a strong community
>Iceland, Norway and Japan are the only ones left, with America and the UK still fighting
>Am I going insane or is this actually real?
>How can I help fighting against this? Should I go to a therapist? I believe everything I said

>We are white

Kek

if u wanna know what its really about watch jay parker at the free your mind conference 2015 and 2016 on youtube

What is iceland like?
Do Icelandic women want to get KANGAROOED?

Welcome home.

>Eisenhower didn't run for re-election
he served 2 terms

>We are only 300.000 people
Then you as an an individual can have an effect by convincing your countrymen that even a bit of immigration would be disastrous for your culture as such a tiny island. When the world starts to fall apart you can sit back comfy.

That's what (((they))) want you to think

No

You are here forever.
>fug :DDDD

Bomb Israel?

Fuck OFF larping avatar faggot

>you are not alone
>our numbers are growing
>our eyes are finally open
>fight back in anyway you can, but don't make our side look bad.
>recruitment/education/raising awareness is one of our primary objectives
>after that it is organization

Start trying to red pill your friends. Baby steps is how it works and have fun with it just like we do here.
>the more red pilled your friends the less stressful life will be because you will have a real person to vent to and talk about (((forbidden))) subjects.

Some years ago I had similar problems, here is your solution:

Kill the thought, that Normies will magically come to senses (e.g. by being red pilled). The opposite will be the case, they will blame YOU when faced with truths.

Start treating normies like children, tell them what they want to hear. My salary was almost doubled as a result of me telling a narcistic arsehole in management that I envy him for being able to radiate an image of success at any time. (Which I stole from the movie American Beauty)

Its all real and you're here forever.

This guy gets it

Just keep on going forward.

At least victory is possible that way.

Going back never achieves anything except defeat.

Last bit is fantastic advice. Having friends to rant to about this does make you feel more sane and let's you act normal in society.

shhhh no more dreams now, only suffering and through this suffering you will learn.

And remember, you can always check out but you will never be able to leave.

>sent an SMS to a friend i havent talked to in a while
>responds by "take the red pill my dude"
>i respond with "kek" and the OK emoji
>he responds shadilay
>i respond shadilay
are you here my dude?
long time no see!
there_is_hope.tiff

There's a good chance 9/11 was perpetrated by remnants of the Safari Club, the rogue CIA.