Is denying of Holocaust criminalized in your country?

Is denying of Holocaust criminalized in your country?

Russia: yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hets_mot_folkgrupp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canada: No.

Nope. We allow communists too.

Croatia: No.

>holohoax embedded so deep their countries literally make questioning it illegal

The Holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did.

:^)

France : yes

Yep,but only in other countries,not in Romamia.still cucked af tbqh

NO 卐

Also question if YouTube blocks some videos for you.

It is

It fall under hate & libel crime, which can bring up to 5 year in prison. And also take into consideration that it is the holocaust we are talking about, so you can be sure at 120% the ever-butthurt jews will ask for an exemplary sentence as to fight againt anti-semitism or some bullshit like that. Also the chief of accusation are cummulative, and they always tend to bring more accusation to the table than the hate crime one so the perp would get an even greater sentence.

No, but depending on how you say it you might be charged with hate speech (laws introduced in 1948 from US jewish pressure to stop the spread of antisemitism).

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hets_mot_folkgrupp

I don't get you holocaust deniers. Shouldn't you all be happy that millions of jews died under Hitler? Why are you all denying his crowning achievement?

I don't deny it, i celebrate it.

Why do you assume i hate Jews, or want them dead just because i dont believe every horror story about the holocaust?

Denying such work of God should be prohibited everywhere. Sieg heil!

whats not to get? the jews make loads of money off the story, they get to keep on pushing there white genocide agenda and no one gets to question it in mainstream without muh holocaust goy brought up. you are baiting

Nope, not yet. Not until SD wins, they will likely make it illegal.

You have genuine freedom of speech, Ulof.

because it benefits jews by making people feel sorry for them and educating every generation about the horrors of genocide reduces the likelihood they will be willing to perform one.

I haven't shaken public education still and I'm torn on the Holocaust (whether it did or didn't happen) but making laws against questioning it is just stupid and totalitarian.

America: No

Norway: NO! :)

i want the truth, not lies and jewish schemes

As hard as it may be to believe, no. That may or may not change depending on May's "antisemitism" bill, though.

And you have genuine freedom of speech too, John

because christians seeks the truth, not hate

what does the law say, how can they justify throwing people in prisons because of fucking words?

As well as the freedom to strap an AR-15 to my back and walk around downtown with no permits or anything. For all it's faults, I love this country. Or at least my corner of it.

It wasn't just Jews that died. How many wars was Anglo involved ever since? We should stop blaming it all on Hitler. Better would be to look into solving future Jewish problems.

Personally I find it disgusting how the Jews are pretty much using the suffering of their forefather like a dirty cum rag to push their own little things, especially coming from a kin who pride itself openly on how close they are to their ancestor and are the literal descendant of god chosen and countless other stupid shit.

Fucking shapeshifting scum, one moment they are proud jews the next they literally use the suffering of their ancestor for their own personal short sighted plan. One moment they are Ashkenazi, the next they are white, the next semites, the next a minority, always shifting shape, never having any respect for every single one of them and their roots.

Finland: no. Free speech and everything

It became illegal this year :(

Can't deny something if it never happened.

>Russia: yes.
proofs

You fucking kikes
> make up lies about the Lolocaust
> now when ever you are critized the person is branded as an antisemitic Nazi
> you think you're untouchable
> you think Nazi is an insult to half this board
> At least pizzas don't scream when they go in the oven

282 paragraph.

jews have been kicked out of over 100 host nations through out history. YUPPPP.
everytime it's cause those 100 countries are racist and shheeiiiit

turkey: no problem

I think it became illegal this year or last year

>the person is branded as an antisemitic Nazi
the person is branded as an antisemetic nazi by his own fellow goys which were totally ok with censoring anything holohoax-exposing .
the blame rests squarely with the goys for cucking themselves.

How can you deny something never happened?

[User was arrested for this comment]

Literally just parroting the meme you saw on /pol. What a dupe.

Yes.

6 months to 5 years in jail.

This!

Belgium : yes
up to one year of jail and some shekels for the merchant