What pleasure do you find in drinking alcohol?

What pleasure do you find in drinking alcohol?
It tastes like shit and i never enjoyed acting like a complete degenerate while drunk so I'm curious as to what is its appeal

Easier to get laid.

creates the illusion you are filling an empty void in your life for 2 days a week

/thread

IF you act degenerate while drunk you're just a degenerate person

>2 days a week

This

Numbs the senses which eases the pain.

It has very strong anti-anxiety effects for me, too. Which creates a cycle of drunkeness as hangovers become unbearable.

Avoid this shit.

tastes good. feels good. i dont get drunk though

I don't drink much.
I don't enjoy it when I do.
I don't act like a complete degenerate either though.
Maybe if I did, I would enjoy it more...

It gives me a surge of energy, it makes me want to do things, and it gives me the confidence that I can do those things. It makes me feel alive for an evening.

>It tastes like shit
You're obviously not drinking the right stuff.
Sometimes it's neat to feel different for a while. If you don't like it then don't.

Narcissists are heavy drinkers
Weaklings too
It's anaesthetic so the drinker can hide from real life and pretend he's in his fantasy world

makes you happy

if hangovers didnt exist i would drink myself to death

I stopped drinking. I can say with absolute certainty that most of the appeal I found in it was the ability to relax at the end of the day. But the funny thing is that the 'relaxation' I was feeling was actually just ending the withdrawals that had been hounding me all day.

It felt so good to get home and have a nice tall bottle of beer, then another, then another, until I was sufficiently buzzed and pacified enough to enjoy whatever bullshit I was watching/doing.

But if you take a night off, you realize the absence of beer, liquor, wine, is actually the feeling of 'stress' you're alleviating. Take 10-15 days without it, and you realize that the appeal of alcohol just kinda... goes away.

I had my first drink in a month last night. I poured a glass of wine. I got halfway through it before deciding that the feeling I was getting wasn't really pleasant. I felt a little woozy and I realized that the only solution was to either drink more and roll with it, or to stop and let it pass.

I stopped and let it pass. Oh, and not drinking has helped me lose about 10lbs, which is about how much fat I needed to lose. I can finally see my pectorals again. Feelsgoodman.wad

that

wtf bro I just get lazy and tired

he drinks liquid ampethatmine

>tfw I find more pleasure in doing opiates than in drinking

No shit mane.

kek i too thought he must have been talking about some kind of a stimulant. Pretty literally the effects of caffeine or speed

I think everyone would.

Alcohol is for beta post-caveman humans.

Only post-cavemen & primates would find it so pleasurable.

A real modern alpha human never seeks to become mentally impaired in any way.

The future of Mankind realizes this and looks to those of present who drink as weak and primate-like wretches.

I love the euphoria, I like not giving a fuck, I like being a destructive dumbass sometimes, I like feeling so confident I just make out with random girls (something I can't even fathom when not drunk), I like feeling relaxed, I like getting fucked up, I like the taste, I like smoking cigarettes when drinking, I like beer, I like whiskey, I like being a degenerate, I like feelings good, I like getting into fights sometimes on it (don't feel any pain), I like not caring about my life or what I do

I FUCKING LOVE ALCOHOL. If you don't like drinking you're a weak bitch or you're just a douche who needs to take the stick outta your ass