Antifa

>antifa will never do a riot near your house and you will never be able to experience battles like at berkeley

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford#Demography
youtube.com/watch?v=TNpLSaCirj8
youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish they would step on my lawn. 2nd amendment god bless USA

>living in a liberal shit hole

Live near a majority Muslim area in the UK don't care about fighting antifa gotta fight the brown pigs.

>wanting to LARP

I live in a pro-gun state, it would be much more exciting here than at Berkeley

>Sup Forums larpers will never do a riot near your house and you will never be able to experience forcefully putting them into their containment box

well farts

actually the pigs are on your side too, just kill the goatfuckers

>Belgium will never be a country near your border and you will never be able to invade like you do to real countries

cringe

They riot every monthes near my apartment

Bradford?

>Getting charged with murder
>lenghty court proceedings to determine if it was self defense
>getting your gun thrown into an evidence locker forever
>antifa marking you as an enemy and forever fucking with you and your family

yee haw i shur wish dem lefties would step on muh lawn i tell ya whut hyuck hyuck

>Not buying anti-communist propaganda and spreading the message no matter where you are

Shame on you. Fucking leaf.

Bradford isn't majority brown, despite the memes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradford#Demography

i once saw an Antifa graffiti
it made me sick

>Antifa might actually stage an armed insurrection near your house and make it perfectly acceptable to kill commies at will
God I love Arizona

>Visited Berlin
>Full of Antifa tags and graffiti on old historical buildings
>Everyone looks like a hipster
>All the girls are ugly
>nigs and shitskins everywhere

What a mess

>FLAG
>PRETTY MUCH A NON-COUNTRY

I saw the same thing in Munich. Looked like a broke ass Dubai!

Just beat up some liberal arts teachers and students.

Same thing.

You're right user. I won't see them riot near my house. Because I live in a free state where people have guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNpLSaCirj8

How would these faggots actual get any ground in Israel? You guys literally have a fascist state.

Another Based AZ bro. I don't want antifa to start shit, but watching the physical removal of communists would be fun.

>"based"
>"I don't want antifa to start shit"

I know, I live there

I don't want to. That's fucking retarded and it's also the reason they lost the 2016 election.
Chipping out accomplishes nothing.

>throw shit at each other
>go home to your expensive dorm/apartment and bandage your scrapes
>nothing changes
Fucking larpers go home

Good goys! Hold tight to that moral high ground. If you defend yourself against Antifa, they win!

Yuma desert rat here, az wants antifa to come play in our yard

They're holding one in Nashville but I have a job to do :(

>Antifa will never beat up muzzies and kill Trump

They suck desu if they want to be feared they better attack the 1 percent

It's saddening to see a great nation divided so much by their political compass.

If you're looking for Antifa in your hometown look for this union, the IWW, they are a front recruiting for them.

DAE think Trump supporters are Nazis :^)

Aw diddums.

So cute.

>tfw living right out in the sticks, far away from shit like this

>really ugly looking graffiti near my house
>call local council and ask for them to paint over it, they say they don't have the money or time
>go and spray a swastika over it
>there's half a dozen council workers watching one council worker paint it white the next day
It always works.

Cultural enrichment will come to you eventually.

>ANYONE THAT OPPOSES US IS AN ENEMY
Wow how progressive!

I'm in god damn WA and I have yet to see antifa proper. I see lots of cringe thread-tier degenerates at the library, but never antifa.
I even made a stickman shield.

>antifa marking you as an enemy and forever fucking with you and your family
what if i'm a nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=UL4bdHzVFso

Literally anyone remotely right wing are "Nazis" to these people.

You're a coward.

Not beating leftists when they deserve it is why they control the streets in so many towns and cities.

Why are you dumping this shitty propaganda? Do you actually think anyone here will be receptive to it?

This joke union is trying the brainwash its student & dropout members

>Nazi ancaps

Yeah, all we have are "youth riots" and there is no one fighting back, so you can only watch the streams and take bets on the number of police officers injured at the end of the night.

Oh, you're mocking them. Never mind then.

The Wobblies haven't been an actual trade union since before WW2.

They don't actually exist. A few Anarchists just keep waving their flag.

ima be seeing them tomorrow. in the south. Gonna be a nice counter demonstration and proud boys are gonna kick the shit out of them if they get crazy.
Dirty fucking commies.

Kek

So, we have:

>Nazi Conservatives
>Nazi Libertarians
>Nazi Anarchists

We just need

>Nazi Communists

And it'll be complete

I rarely hear about these events before they the day they are about to happen.

Even when I do, they are usually on a week night and I work until 5:30 PM and it'd take me about two and a half hours at that point to maybe get to Berkeley in time.

I could reach Sac easy, but they haven't had a rally there in a while.

The other thing is though... I haven't been in a fight since the 6th grade. I'm of about average build and I'm a computer nerd. How likely am I to win any glory at one of these rallies? Not very.

That said, I am toying with the idea of making a sign and at least going to some of these in the future to protest. I'd avoid fighting if I could though.

Muslims need to be convinced that antifa blasphemed Muhammad or something. Two birds with one stone

Look up 'nazbol'

There's no such thing as Nazi communists you ignorant fuck. Actual communism has never been fully implemented.

I was driving through my hometown and saw an office for IWW that just didn't look right.
I went and started looking into them online. They have "committees" they try to push their members into participating.
These committees are recruitment drives for BLM, Antifa and militant feminist orgs.
That's where all these protesters are building their numbers from, this and other groups.
You're not going to find Antifa in the yellow pages. These guys we can find.

We should go to the sites that Antifa likes to post and start the war.

That's what happens when you stand by and let the left take over the streets.

It doesn't matter what your excuse was, you thought it was "larping" you didn't like some of the people you would be fighting alongside, shitposting on the Internet was easier....

When it's too late it's too late, and all you can do is watch the left beat up and attack people on your television while shaking your head.

Organise now.

>5 shekelshave been added to your account

AZ reporting in. Is antifa this dumb to be in AZ??!!

Where are you from anyway? I live in Pasadena and never get any of that BS

more than anything (((they))) want the alt-right and antifa to devolve into hitting each other with sticks like a bunch of larping idiots. That's how you destroy movements. It scares off decent people and attracts shitheads. That's also why you see the senior members of antifa step out and try to start violence when conversations start happening between their members and alt-righters. The people at the top of that antifa know most of their members are just brainwashed college kids that want to shout at nazis. There's no real dedication there, and if people start talking to each other they might get new perspectives, which is how the brainwashing gets erased.

I would love to see that montage.

Enjoy jail

Castle law good sir. even commiefornia still supports it.

Nazis watch out!

Sure mate...

The Jews don't want you to actually fight for your beliefs because it might make you look bad.

Justify your cowardice however you like buddy.

>anarchist asking why other anarchists just virtue signal and waste time instead of actually being anarchists and facing the consequences

must be his first day.

It's same thing in spain,it usually is just the police against the left, they are in the thousands and during all the many protests in spain a few years ago it was always antifa and black bloc,lots of injured riot police so larpers would have got killed sadly

You're wrong, they're back. They were outlawed during the Red Scare of the 50s in the US, and the Italian people with crocked noses affiliated with the 'real' unions (AFL-CIO) kept them out of industry, but now they are active in 45 states in the USA and around the world.

Only a facist would have anything against antifa.

I used to own a card knife like this.

It is almost totally useless in a real fight, but thinking about how reds would use it in a protest it might work.

Just slash a face while masked and run.

>tfw there is going to be a march celebrating taking down of the Confederate monuments in the city
>thinking if I should go down there to piss off some anarchists

>you will never be able to experience battles like at berkeley

kek Berkeley was a non event to the riots i've been involved in

How can anyone put this on a sign unironically

I just looked it up you're right.

IWW in my country died out a long time ago looks like the still struggle on in the U.S

they've been trying to meme street violence between the left and altright since Richard Spencer rubbed his pepe pin and got punched on camera.
It's how you destroy movements. Scare off the normal decent people, then the calm reasonable voices on TV in the (((center))) will speak up and lead the new co-opted movement.

Southern commiefornia good sir. I think we both know what goes on down here.