Is a return to religion inevitable?

Is a return to religion inevitable?

For the sake of preserving and reinvigorating traditional values, dramatic examples will be necessary. Common sense does not accomplish great things.

In America, this will naturally be Christianity, but unfortunately in Europe this will be Islam.

Europeans, would you accept Islam if it meant a return to traditional values, if not, how can we preserve ourselves before the inevitable shitskin takeover?

By embracing Christ and doing a fucking crusade instead?

>"YES GOY! EMBRACE YOUR GENOCIDE!"

Fuck off.

Christianity is dead. It offers no answers and has no no place in the modern world.
We all know ghere is no soul, no magic no miracles.
Christianity is dying in america and I say good riddance. I cant wait for it to be gone

I believe a Christian revival in Europe is inevitable, but only on a small scale.

Too many Europeans are damaged and hedonism, nihilism and narcissism reigns. Too few will be able to fight Islam.

And fuck off with that goy shit, I intend to fight, not capitulate. I just know that our defeat is inevitable.

Instead of worshiping invisible people in the sky can we worship our loli overlords instead?

Spoiler: Tanya gets religious in the end.

Is a penis in my anus inevitable?

For the sake of preserving and reinvigorating my ass muscles, dramatic examples will be necessary. Common sense does not accomplish great things.

In America, this will naturally involve lard, but unfortunately in Europe this will be Islam.

Europeans, would you accept penis in my anus if it meant a return to Islamic goatskin condoms, if not, how can we preserve my anus before the inevitable shitskin mounting?

>It offers no answers

Religion will make a comeback, it always does. As to what religion it will be I cannot say.

Europe is not yet lost to the brown hordes of Islam, and as grim as things look I am not sure it will ever be lost.

There is a breaking point for all people, some have broken sooner than others, but those who are already broken find strength in each other, and those yet to be broken will be saved by them still.

Religion will return because the hedonism, nihilism, and egoism of today will fail and all those who participate will made examples of.

Sinful behavior is not bad because God said it was bad, it is bad because it is inherently bad, it is destructive to one's self, those around one, or one's society as a whole, and because of this the destruction will come.

But do not forget, the white man has built every major civilization on the face of the planet. We will do it again.

>Is a return to religion inevitable?
No, whites in general are too morally bankrupt and focused on hedonism to return to christendom. Even someone like Trump who said "we're gonna make Christianity great again in America" is cavorting around with sodomites like (((Peter Thiel))) and talking about how "we're gonna be the best for gays".

It sounds defeatist and blackpill, but that's just how I see it.

people will return to religion once society is pushed past the degenerated limit and realization snaps back to us all that we can't keep fucking animals, mutilating our bodies, and ignoring obvious signs of degradation

Once one realizes that the Angel Civilization & The Final Godhead (God) is an evolutionary "endpoint" of humanoid evolution, they will Realize that Man will forever be "kneeling" down in praise of the higher/better/smarter/wiser/superior version of the selves they could be and which are to come and yet who are ever present & timeless.

Atheists are generally all degenerate, unconscious knuckle-draggers with no real understanding of psychology/sociology/ethics and therefore cannot really even begin to fathom what psychological/sociological/behavioral/ethical/physical perfection would look like and thus have no future vision to understand the inevitable evolutionary "endpoints" Mankind is destined for; which is an "enpoint" of becoming the interdimensional, all-seeing Godhead who exists throughout all space and all time and is present around us right now.

It doesnt. Christianity has no place in this world any longer.

> calls others unsophisticated
> Believes in magic and souls

I for once, welcome the return of our mulsim overlords

Allahu Ackbar

>Europeans, would you accept Islam if it meant a return to traditional values
If I have to chose between Iran and Brazil, it'll obviously be Iran. I'm not (yet) convinced that those two are my only two choices though.

Christianity will not save your degenerate societies. You will either offer up even those upon the cross, or they will be offered up to the Enemy and cast into the flame. There is no third way in which you can have Christ without the cross. You cannot bring your Hell into Heaven, not even one piece of it. Whatsoever you wish to keep, first lay it down. Whatsoever you wish to hold, first allow it to be taken. All of this was written before the Universe was formed, and as it was written, so shall it be.

The key problem with the right-winger of today is that he wishes to use Christianity as a tool for preserving his place in the world. He understands that our lack of Faith has led us to this terrible moment, but he does not understand that we cannot have both degeneracy and Faith. You cannot fornicate and blaspheme and have your "freedom" and expect the "Social Christianity" to save you from the natural consequences of your twisted lust. How many fools have you seen who pine for a return of "Masculine values" whilst openly engaging in the very hedonism and self-love that destroyed those masculine values? How many have you seen who say:

"I don't believe, but I recognize the SOCIAL value of Christianity."

These men are even blinder than the Leftist Satanists. They think the value of Christianity was in it's procurement of Earthly pleasures and Earthly systems. They want the shell of the thing, but they deny the substance. Consequently, they will receive neither Heavenly, nor Earthly, rewards. It was not the traditions and practices that kept Man in his glory, but faith and sacrifice.

The Muslims know of what I speak. This is why they will destroy both sides; atheist and "Social Christian" alike will be burnt at their altar. They worship a false god, in fact it is my opinion that they worship the Anti-Christ, but at least they have worship. Belief will always destroy desire. Sacrifice will always destroy hedonism. Faith will always destroy Reason.

>How many fools have you seen who pine for a return of "Masculine values" whilst openly engaging in the very hedonism and self-love that destroyed those masculine values? How many have you seen who say:
Funnily enough there was a thread earlier with a video of Roosh V that touched on something similar.

Roosh is a hypocrite because he fornicated indiscriminately across the world when he was in his sexual prime and now that he is 37 and already graying, and hasn't/can't settle down, he criticizes the choices of women.

The vatican is the beast of the anti christ
Pope Sixtus III (666)
Jesus Christ never abandoned the Torah, and the Torah is not Jewish. The tribe of Judah is supposedly the only one standing, but the salvation they sought came from following Yaoah, not their bloodline. No Torah, no truth, no life, thus making a religion dead. Christianity is false.
>inb4 im a jew
No one here knows shit about what a Jew really is, what a Jew is connected to. I wish i could be a benjamite, but Judah is all thats left.

This man speaks the truth.

Christianity is doing fine in the developing world, it'll survive easily. After the West falls to Islam I think Christiandom will revitalize itself and it's likely that legions of Russo-Mongoloid crusaders will attack Islamic Western Europe (which by then will be majority Arab and African, the only Whites who survive through that would be traditional Catholics). Monarchy will likely make a powerful comeback, in Sub-Saharan Africa this will manifest in Catholic kingdoms, while in the East the Orthodox Eurasian Empire will reign supreme. Meanwhile America will face balkanization and will be a huge mess, by then there'll be a lot more Amish and Mormons around who'll rule over their own agrarian states.

strong post. made me think.

It won't be Christianity without some kind of evolution of the current material.

People want something more than just being an onlooker, they want direct experience with God.

It also needs to be cosmic in focus, we're about to become an interplanetary species.

Imho if Christianity is to become the spiritual backbone of the west, the more mystical elements (such as the beguine material) needs to be incorporated. People won't bother if they don't see a direct point to doing it, it's just the way the west has developed

it has already started dying out because people are becoming smarter and questioning things more

I lay here nude having just masturbated feeling ashamed of myself and what I have become.

Not because of what you said, but to add to what you said.

I am a sinner, there is no doubt about that, but I must contemplate on my path to salvation.

Do I purify my body before I purify my soul?
Or do I purify my soul before I purify my body?

Well i guess it offers some wrong answers is that better?