How can you be antisemitic and Christian at the same time? I really wanna know...

How can you be antisemitic and Christian at the same time? I really wanna know. I mean Jews writing the Bible and inventing Christianity is not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact, and you still like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tP-Md-Mit6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>oh look, the russian kike!

Jesus spent a large majority of his adult life trolling Jews for being a shit tier people, to the point that he let them kill him so he can come back to life and troll them some more.
He's the OG antisemite

forgot ya pic there buddy
btw OP i give this a 77%. not a bad grade but overall not a well formed question

Well, of course Jews would try to fool you with this "muh Jesus killed by fucking kikes" meme. Still, Bible is written by them. They invented monotheism instead of our cool paganism.

Jews are responsible for deicide, they're the principle enemies of all Christians, whether they acknowledge it or not.

Christian values and belief in God will never get old
God does not have a religion

Don't spam please, I'm not a kike, just curious.

I got it, you have a nice pack, but that's my point: they made you think Christianity is against Jews, so you continue to believe this tale, which is made up by them.

>b-but they're not the real jews
>Jesus was white
>whatever inane vullshit these retards say
You can't talk to these people.
>Jews are responsible for deicide
Yes, but his plan involved being killed. How could doing what he planned to happen to him be bad?

Jews killed jesus. Christians are the chosen people, jews rejected god at that point.

Who could be behind this post?

Tell me he's white

>divide & conquer
You scared yet, jew?

That's the part of the story. "Hate us, read our books" – Jews' plan

Pic

I'm Russian, atheist

christ is the modern day palestinian.

both physically and ideologically

Because the jews killed Jesus Christ.

>How can you be antisemitic and Christian at the same time?
You just can, fag.

The Jews are a cancerous parasite set upon the world by Satan himself. They are a usurious, scheming, and subversive plague that seeks to undermine every facet of western society. Why do you think they've been expelled from over 100 countries in the past 2000 years?

Christ took the good he found while studying Judaism and cast the bad out as evil & dumb.

That's why the Jews killed him.

A modern intelligent person would do the same with the New Testament. And when they do so they can Realize that there is profound truths relevant to the future evolution of Mankind into a timeless, all-seeing, all-compassionate and divine Supreme Being..

So what? Christianity is basically modified Judaism. Invented not in Europe, but in Middle East. Remember inquisition and all that shit? Jews were happy as fuck about it, I bet

They've actually been expelled more than 320 times, i have a pic of 177 though

I'm not pro-Jewish here, dude. I'm anti-Christian.

>beliving in a religion for cultural reasons and not because he believes it to be true
How can someone be this retarded?

You do realize that Christianity
>implies
that Judaism is obsolete, right?

larpagans are the worst kind of shit
they watched too much "Vikings"

Yeah, Judaism 2.0, right.

Then you're a fucking retard and should redirect your focus on who is trying to bring our two countries to the brink of ww3.

The Jews are a race user

As someone who's a christian with a M.S. in Physics, I've had a lot of religious conflict in my life. There are principles to understand, but one of most importance is realizing much of God's word is interpreted by man, which is flawed. I understand that the bible teaches me certain aspects of life that are not meant to be taken literally, but to guide my fate. Another is realizing that as man we cannot understand everything, and choosing to do so will only make you look foolish.

I don't believe Jews are the enemy of Christians. I believe one day we will all have to unify to defeat our true aggressors, of which isn't cleary yet identified. The Jews who persecuted Christians and Jesus himself probably weren't Jews at heart anyway. Same goes for the asshats trying to conflict the world at this very moment.

At some point God will let it be known, but until then don't believe jack shit from anyone who makes false claims. This includes clergymen, and servents of the cloth. Religion has been weaponized far too many times as it is.

Fucking very easily
>bible says Jews were the founder religion prior to Christianity
>bible says they "were" Gods chosen in the Old Testament
>New Testament (Christianity) says the Jews forced the Romans to kill God (incase it escaped your attention Jesus is the son of God but also God)
>The Jews refused to recognise Jesus as God.
>The Jews who still identify as Jews still spit in the face of the Christian God by refusing to abandon Judaism in favour of Christianity

The only (((Christians))) who think Jews are our human superiors are brainwashed evangelical Americunts who have been jewed by the TV (((preachers))) and all the other pro Israeli propaganda. You won't find a "Catholic" or any Christian like (((John Voight))) anywhere outside of the JewSA.

My religion is my volk,

I dont need a fucking desert jew religion

Generations of Inbreeding isn't a race user

>pic

They would still be European on that chart even if they were inbred. They're more similar to Arabs.

John is pretty based desu

youtu.be/tP-Md-Mit6Q

Wowee then why havent the jews converted? They wrote it after all right?

>stoners

>christians
>not a subgorup of (((them)))
christianity was literally made from a sect of judaism following yehoshua's teachings . the only reason they we'nt recognized by the other jews is that they dropped the requirement of a 'pact' with god (circumcision , the hebrew word for which literally means 'pact') so the goys they're trying to convert wouldn't be put off by having to cut their dicks as adults (which is terrible , especially with that time's medicine)

christianity is literally a version of judaism made to allow more easy conversion which (((they))) used to spread (((their))) religion.

>who is trying to bring our two countries to the brink of ww3.
Putin does, lol. We're manage it out

bible was written by greeks and later went into mainstream by latin translation

Here you have it folks.
Remember to believe the exact opposite of what a Jew tells you.

Thanks for confirming.

Christianity might not be true

But is sure is consistent with anti-Semitism

Cuz if it's true the Jews done goofed

/thread

Have you read the talmud?

I have not.

^

Pedophilia, Infantiphilia, theft against gentiles, jewish supremacism it has the whole program

The Jew is right, stop being such a baby. Christianity was a tool to destroy the Romans, and its a tool being used to destroy the white race.

Give whites an endless guilt trip and "b-but were supposed to turn the o-other cheek!" and look how easily white bois fall in line with their jew masters.

Are you an SSPX Catholic?

Is that right (((user))). Do a line up with a bunch of Ashkenazi Jews and a bunch of white people then and see how many people can pick out the Jews.

If your not identifiable as an ethnic group to other ethnic group then your ethnicity is not a REAL factor in society. As opposed to obvious ethic groups such as black white and Oriental. In short unless Jews stick out like a sore thumb then they cannot be allowed to use trivial bullshit about DNA whenever by and large they are European in ethnicity and APPEARANCE ..Ashkenazi is a fucking German word and most Jews pass for white quicker than Palestinians. Or should I say most Jews that have infiltrated and subverted western civilisation pass for white..if the darker skinned Jews had tried to take over the entire MSM and banking sector and education system I think white people would have fucking noticed sooner and stopped them. Don't you duh!!

>we'll
fix

'

^

>the jew is right
>THE JEW IS RIGHT
at least TRY to imply that he might not be a jew. Why would he not support a jewish dominated world order?

Are using a proxy so the FBI doesn't find out you're shitposting from your cell, Josh?

You're all brainwashed here. You think if he lives in Israel, he's a liar all of a sudden?

Probably not. It looks like he just dumped a bunch of stuff he found online. I'm an SSPX parishioner though.

>"The goyim know!"
>pic of him