What is your beef with Somalians?

Canadian here, live around a huge livestock of Somalians. I come here and see the hatred towards these people. What's the deal? Can't accept that people are different from you?

I think in order to increase job growth and youth learning abilities we need a diverse culture of ideas and people. They are super lax people and not "niggers", they are based blacks, just like the Sikhs.

Give it to me straight Sup Forums

Do they abide by the laws of your land?
Do they attempt to impose their religion on you?
Do they create ghettos in your towns & cities?
How are they represented in crime?
Do they work or do they live on welfare?

SAGE

Yea too bad Sikhs are in a gang war with them in metro vancouver.
Somalians = niggers of the nigger world

>beef
>livestock

Never seen one, is there any proof that they commit more crime? than other ethnic groups , (not stats please, I can made up shit too).

They somehow combined the stupidity and ugliness of abos with the religious zealotry of sandniggers. The worst possible combination.

Literally laziest and stupidest people in the world. Both niggers and mudslime at same time.

You're a faggot I hope your family is attacked.

The evil conguitos of Africa.

Holyfuck what is with it and Canadians falling for immigrants?

>This post

Somalians are literally the worst breed of niggers.

Apart from the Somalian Sup Forumsack who sells kittens. He's a pretty cool guy.

No, they're definitely niggers.

dutch govermental statistics place Somalians at the top of welfare takers with a whopping 70% of adult Somalians on welfare. They are also even worse than regular niggers because they are muslim and chew on leaves all day.

No seriously

> be me
> need Uber driver
> ends up being Somalian
> ask him questions
> offers to give me a tour of the local mosque
> me and my girlfriend agree
> he offers us a free ride home

somalis are born rapists and thieves. pretty much the black equivalent of gypsies

>I think
Faggot.

This I always assumed that they were super cool outside somalia, they have that vibe.

Kek took some time before someone posted this, I knew it was bound to happen

Fuck-off peckerwood. Nobody deals with Somalians and ever wants anything to do with them again. Based? Fuck you.

AVG IQ of college attending somalian 1st gen immigrants in the USA is below the original diagnosis criteria for mental retardation (85) on the weschler. avg iq in somalia is under 70 which is trained orangutan.

also they mutilate little girls and over half of them back home consider it acceptable to rape pre teen boys too.

OC from my garage kek

They smell and live on welfare

they don't have any beef they have a famine

>What's the deal?

1700%-2300% likelihood of having uncontrollable sexual emergencies compared to native white Christians.

Even niggas gotta have niggers.

that's a pretty apt description of them. like those fucking haitians and dominicans.
kek

>1700%-2300% likelihood

That doesn't sounds like a made up stat at all.

I can't accept that we're taking slowest of the bunch. Why not bringing fucking australian abos while we're at it.
I don't consider them human, I have more empathy for dogs.
Sorry.

Winrar

I'm sure there is boundless evidence to support it

Give them rakes and send them to OP's house.
It's the logical thing to do.

All it means is 17 to 23 times more likely than white Christians. That is within the realm of possibilities.

imagine having all the worst qualities of niggers while also having all the worst qualities of sand niggers.

Do they all have giant ass foreheads?

>Somalians
>learning abilities

??

Sage

Somalian detected

Not necessarily.

Some of the most stupid and ugly people on Earth, they're fucking everywhere too.

Canadian here, most somalis here live on fucking welfare and don't get jobs.

Diversity of ideas is important, but that doesn't mean you get that from importing people from a third world shithole.

Seriously, what diverse ideas are Somalians going to have to contribute? The best way to hijack a boat and ransom the crew?

They never invented the fucking wheel. There is nothing to be had there. The average IQ of Somalians is very low. They are generally rude, loud, and very poor drivers.

I would rate them as some of the lowest quality immigrants you could have.

The only thing that Wisconsin does better than Minnesota is having less Somalians.

Maybe you should stop importing them and giving them welfare.

Believe me, that's what I want to happen here.