Has Heineken gone full cuck?

Has Heineken gone full cuck?

globetoday.com/this-controversial-beer-ad-is-going-viral-and-itll-leave-you-questioning-everything/

youtu.be/8wYXw4K0A3g

So fucking funny how capitalism tries to exploit every fucking milimeter to sell you shit.

Remember people, corporations don't give a shit about opinions/politics/diversity etc, they're only there for the profit.

All those 'mainstream' beer companies are shit anyways.

brave

it's a stupid commercial that proves nothing and makes me hate the left even more. congrats

>666
>satanic pentagram

Pure coincidence. Don't ask why the Dutch are taller than everyone else either.

rly gets those noggins joggin

its almost as if political differences shouldnt matter that much cause politicians are autistic, politics divide us and are only there to distract us from ourselves

>the hardened anti-tranny guy trades numbers with him
what a faggot, UK is done for.

I feel ashamed to be a Nederlander.

heineken turns in his grave.

>Not drinking Lech or other beers from outside of the Poz-zone

hey jew
goy goy yiddle diddle kike

SPOILER: The mixed race couple get drunk and fuck (but she's a feminist so gets an abortion)

>Heineken
>caring about a TV dinner brand of beer that tastes like shit when there are literally thousands of better brews

are they trying to make out these are real people not actors?

I've never seen a white person drinking Heineken anyways lol

>(but she's a feminist so gets an abortion)
problematic.jpeg
How can the interracial breeding grounds work if there are abortions?!!

>not drinking gods beer put on this earth by the greatest nation in the history of the universe, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Mmmmm...

Heineken green bottles (US) do not keep UV light out. Tastes better in the can.

Does anyone drink Heineken unironically? It tastes awful.

Heineken is piss anyway

>implying I'm not drinking Gods beer.

Heineken is an horrible beer, desu I would have gone for a real beer in a real pub, and the leftist would have gone rightist.

>(((bud light)))
>not cucked beyond measure
>not dog piss

>Has Heineken gone full cuck?

Apparently, I wonder (((who))) is behind this.Then again it is pisswater, so nothing of any particular value was lost.

>tall can
B A S E D

>We just need to have a dialogue where all right wingers concede their points
They do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME I'M SO SICK OF THIS

What a faggy fucking commercial for BEER of all things

why do people think seeking out symbolism matters? will we have to tolerate this shit as long as schizophrenia is a thing?

This right here desu.
The plebest of pleb beers.

>overwhelmingly positive ratings

walter = white dude, brittany = black chick

>walter: "so brittany what do you do"
>brittany: "Im currently getting a master's in sociology with a focus in black power"
>walter: "wow! Thats... uh... interesting. Really glad we're having this conversation. You know, I think if more people just sat down and talked like this, the world would be a better place. Tell me--Does your sociology teach you anything about 'race realism'?"
>brittany: "RAPE! RAPE! STOP! THIS MAN JUST TRIED TO RAPE ME!"
>walter: "what are you talking -- i merely asked you a question"
>brittany: ~breaks bottle and begins cutting self~ "STOP THIS NAZI HES CUTTING ME HES KILLING ME HELP"

Despite video evidence proving otherwise, Walter was sent to prison for attempted rape and murder.

>Drinking Heineken

>drinking beer

Wine is the patrician drink

looks like a sad ad that just wants to sell their beer, while trying to hook up to both sides so they won't lose any clients

cause you know... its a beer ad

Do people not understand the nature of advertising and PR? What is with these "wow really warms the heart" comments?

That picture is cuck but the video wasn't even bad. Who gives le fuck?

Did you fall for for the Boris busses turned blue?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

>literally nothing, sage