Where is Assange? Part eight

Still searching, words are tough.

It all started with this >This is the first piece of the puzzle:
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html

First focus was mainly on Mariana Pinto The same coroner that did Mariana's autopsy also did John Jones, wikileaks lawyer who died April 16th. That seems to be the link here so far.
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Jones-2016-0300.pdf

She also did the autopsy of one Gabriel Magee, VP at JPMorgan Chase in London. Who died without witnesses. And was the last of a string of JPMorgan bankers who died in similar circumstances.
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/10/banker-deaths-and-wikileaks-deaths-have-a-common-thread/
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/
Then there is this^ Which seems to indicate some banks involvement.
More of the frescas from the same artist:
imgur.com/a/3EDVT

Not much on that, besides us being in the second stage. Chaos.

Then we got the second piece. Which is where we are now.
>It's important that 'Sup Forums nerds' is known to have solved the puzzle, not a single person. The stakes are too high.

>Want to know what happened to Assange? What is Black Cube and who is Lieutenant Colonel E.J.?

Black Cube
archive.fo/NKI6w
>>
archive.is/oU8hU

From first article:
This would be great to get confirmed
Lt Col E.J?
Possible leads
Previous threads
1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. 5th. 6th. 7th.

Other urls found in this thread:

elitetraveler.com/features/the-cultural-cities-top-10
blackcube.com/board/
archive.is/n2lWh
archive.is/K89sg
archive.is/O04qG
archive.is/iENB5
beamstat.com/chan/1cad9ce04cda0fa318c415ba8b12adc4e10d8f327be4ff2b64f8ffdd44601582/5bdc1d85e8e190ee891484346d7c79f9c50716204ffb21da1b69ef2d1622989d
archive.fo/https://
yatedo.com/p/Ephraim (Ephy) Yerushalmy/normal/bf40291a9c42cda78265f2677fbc91f2
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115248344/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115295126/#q115295126
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8c1aEjPjCaAZTkzQkdmTHJneXc/view?usp=sharing
thesun.co.uk/news/1990383/neighbours-horror-as-woman-plunges-out-of-window-onto-plate-glass-roof-before-collapsing-and-dying/
archive.is/THScS
pastebin.com/3WpVi6jT
hackneygazette.co.uk/news/woman-who-died-after-falling-from-hackney-building-named-as-mariana-pinto-32-1-4743399
archive.is/HW31y
hotelscombined.com/Hotel/The_Westgate_Green.htm
theguardian.com/business/2013/nov/22/moritz-erhardt-merrill-lynch-intern-dead-inquest
business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/jpmorgan-banker-suicide-hong-kong
uk.businessinsider.com/sarvshreshth-gupta-death-ruled-suicide-2015-6
youtube.com/watch?v=lyUiXgtHR8E
people.com/crime/michael-tabacchi-allegedly-kills-wife-in-murder-suicide/
nypost.com/2015/02/11/jpmorgan-staffers-in-string-of-suicides-over-past-year/
archive.is/3jfYb
michaeltyler.co.uk/list-of-dead-bankers-2015-conspiracy-update/
archive.fo/JDcYr
greenhorizon-ltd.com/about-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He dead or on the run

Adding a couple things-
No obituary can be found for Mariana Pinto.
Very little information on these people.
Husband was the head concierge at Mondrian London as of Sep/Oct 2016
elitetraveler.com/features/the-cultural-cities-top-10

Yes.

No one gives a shit except Shitileaks larpers. Fuck off with these slide threads. Take this garbage back to Twitter cunt.

They got to you

Faggot

It's probably not demons

Or literal daimons.

Sound waves have forever been tied with mystical teachings throughout recorded sources.

Does blackcubes wikipedia page not identify E.J. as Ephy Yerushalmy?

This. Assange is alive and only purpose these threads might have is to either be full RPG or CIA psyop

Thus fucking shill has been posting in all the threads. Kill yourself

And same fucking shill has been posting these threads.

>Kill yourself
Rude.

Goys I mean guys wikileaks is compromised

Don't read it nemore

Assange isn't the real Assange, those multiple on camera interviews aren't him

It's a stunt double seriously

Fox news, Hannity, Ron Paul, Farage

They're all in on it

Those warrants from AG sessions are all bullshit they already have him in custody

Seriously you guys

You're still here, faggot? I've seen you in all the threads. Get a proxy next time, CIA nigger.

Thanks user, you are absolutely correct. It ties into exactly the bio that they give on their website. HumInt and Director of Corporate Affairs (Keter Group). Another piece.

wow sorry me
>calling me a cia nigger
are you the same fag that said Edward Snowden isn't reliable person on the whereabouts and well being of Assange?

I've said a lot of things. Show me the post.

This does seem promising.

>blackcube.com/board/

>E.J. has over 25 years of experience in the IDF intelligence forces, most recently as head of the elite Humint unit, in charge of some of the most successful operations in recent years. E.J. has climbed the ladder through all the different roles in the Humint operations unit, and was responsible for many successful recruits. Since retiring from the IDF, E.J. has served as the director of corporate affairs in one of the biggest industry groups in Israel, taking a role in the international and specifically European activity of this group.

But isn't Lt Col usually stated if that's the rank?

he did like an interview with Ron Paul yesterday

This is pathetic CIA attempt to discredit wikileaks. He still holed up in that embassy

Nice find. I am taking note of this Keter Group. As one part of ten on the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah. I'm going to start looking for groups named for the other nine. These people follow rules. Cult-thematic organizational structure.

No he isn't. I can believe that he is alive, I can even believe wikileaks isn't compromised. But I can't believe that he is in the embassy.

Keter is the creator. The light of pleasure from Keter goes to Hochma. But Hochma doesn't want it so passes it on to Bina. Bina will then get rid of it by passing it to Za which is really 5 in one (Gevura, Tifferet, Netzah, His, and Yesod). Past the final screen is Malchut, which is where we are now, whereupon the light is desired. The creator cannot be experienced here on Malchut. But the light can be reflected through altruism and that is the way for Malchut to move up a level.

I still remember the threads on extracting information from the blockchain they have a step by step on the entire process
Does anyone have the ghostbin links?

Pretty interesting threads that is allowed to remain alive for so long

I got that wrong a bit. Keter isn't the creator. Keter is the creator's desire. And Hochma is the pleasure itself, which needs to be passed down to us - Malchut.

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmczBCV3zgnCGbFjw7axsKpuLcHQwkFYpj22ptfX9tZLQH/claudia.txt

CIA nigger shows his power level and leaves the thread. Interesting.

...if you don't think Fox/Hannity would do a cia op . . . user pls.

When you do a general search on the name there is a source that identiies him as a Lieutenant Colonel Ephraim (Ephy) Yerushalmy

Twitter accout @ephy3001
archive.is/n2lWh
Twitter linked to Obama
archive.is/K89sg
Twitter linked to HumInt
archive.is/O04qG
Linked to Edmond De Rothschild (Patnership Fund) through his company Green Horizon
archive.is/iENB5

you have literally psychocis you dumb shit.
>leaves the thread
literally didn't bother to go and hunt the post from archive dont care enough

beamstat.com/chan/1cad9ce04cda0fa318c415ba8b12adc4e10d8f327be4ff2b64f8ffdd44601582/5bdc1d85e8e190ee891484346d7c79f9c50716204ffb21da1b69ef2d1622989d

Funny you bring that up, cause I found this
archive.fo/https:// !!!!0000 basket!!! hint
.net/?5a463072a29e88c1%23c8uXpl4mCjapPbZDrp72K2+p5qbZOBhBSbBbLhYme8E=
which is now deleted. Though this remains

Screenshot is 23 hours old, judging by the archive they scrapped it 2 hours ago.

With these links to Obama and Rothschild, I am thinking that Rothschild hired Black Cube because he was friend with Ephy to deal with Assange. Ephy then contacted his buddy Obama to help set everything in motion.

what the fuck did I just read, holy shit

Ephy is one of these people in the photo.

I'm still reading through the last thread and I think this post may be on to something about the identity of "E.J."

>123516322

He appears to be the director of corporate affairs at "Keter Group" which is an Israeli company that appears to deal with plastics. He claims to have been a colonel for the IDF who retired in... 2010.

yatedo.com/p/Ephraim (Ephy) Yerushalmy/normal/bf40291a9c42cda78265f2677fbc91f2

The bald guy on the left is one of the other black cube board members I believe.

ITT schizophrenia

If Obama is involved I'm starting to think of this again. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115248344/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115295126/#q115295126

>They cover how Obama and company funneled funds from settlements going to homeowners from the financial crash, towards La Raza, BLM and among themselves.
>The DOJ rapport on it
drive.google.com/file/d/0B8c1aEjPjCaAZTkzQkdmTHJneXc/view?usp=sharing

I'm betting on the one in the suit. He looks special. Charismatic person. Those others look more like office people.

And pic related .5

>1
Mind you I don't read French

>2016
Kill yourself

>retard doesn't know all lamestream legacy media outlets are controlled by the CIA

Please recommend me a good book or books on Kaballah. Preferably ones that focus on the detailed aspects, instead of just a surface overview.

>2010

So he "retired" the same year black cube was formed? Sounds more like he got hired or transfered.

go get them cowboy

>Westgate Street,Bourough of Hackney,London.
>Three floors up.
>has a glass roof.

try using satellite view from above.

thesun.co.uk/news/1990383/neighbours-horror-as-woman-plunges-out-of-window-onto-plate-glass-roof-before-collapsing-and-dying/

archive.is/THScS

what is this coroner angle

so some chick suicided and is examined by the same coroner that did wikileaks lawyer

the thing is there few coroners and they do a shitton of autopsies, the odds of coincidence are actually really high, especially if they give vip corpses to the experienced coroner.

i think this angle is weak

Where is the house? Is it the one next to the rails? With the big roof terrace?
Or the one to the left with a tiny metal balcony?

I've read that she jumped/ran trough a balcony door before jumping.
And that she jumped or fell trough a kitchen window.

Do we have that confirmed either way?

Start with the Sefer Yetzirah.

Read along with it Introduction to Sefer Yetzirah by Christopher Benton.

Then read the Zohar.

All three can be downloaded PDF with a simple Google search.

Read this pastebin also to understand the numbers 341 and how they relate to the 5th dimension in kaballah.
pastebin.com/3WpVi6jT

I hope this helps.

Just checked the original hackney gazette article this is the "glass roof" she fell through.

hackneygazette.co.uk/news/woman-who-died-after-falling-from-hackney-building-named-as-mariana-pinto-32-1-4743399

archive.is/HW31y

hold your horses there is also a picture of the window from the house in the story

manner of death is virtually the same,
acute psychosis and hospital days prior
drastic suicide by throwing themselves in front of a train or out a window (and then off a second balcony in her case)
Coroner gives similar reason for both - medication withdrawal/cannabis withdrawal

An astounding lack of information on either Mariana or her 'Husband'
Husband has a super high-profile job.
The place they were supposedly staying is being rented out as a hotel.
Nothing sits right and I love solving murders.

Just seeing where it takes me regardless of Assange right now.

window picture captioned "Bunk-beds can be seen through the window of the building".

from the same hackney gazette article, linked before.

here is the picutre

5th window over on the building (pic from GE)
i cannot confirm the top floor was part of the hotel/lodging
hotelscombined.com/Hotel/The_Westgate_Green.htm

stop clasping at straws.

go through the proper evidence that we can know and prove like links between people before we look at kabbalic symbolism.

The guy in the suit is David Saganelidze, a pretty well connected person from what have found so far.

good job.

is this considered a nice neighborhood?
or just overpriced like most of london

Are we just looking for the burial plot now?

Yeah I'm really starting to think this is the E.J. guy that cryptic poster was talking about in his "second clue".

>black cube
[Insert obligatory machine intelligence reference here]

His company Green Horizon is involved with Dairy Product Manufacturing. I wonder how much taxpayer money they get to subsidize it. Seems like a good way for corrupt politicians worldwide to funnel money to one another.

These show the front of the house though. She jumped in the backyard or what you call it.

hackney used to be considered a place for the poorer people to live in london but now it has alot of redevelopment.

I don't see why it is relevant though.

Good job pointing that out.

I was merely providing that user with recommendations of Kabbalic sources for them to look at. Perhaps you didn't see the tagged post, but he asked me to. And besides it's hardly a grasp at straws when Keter group is the name of the company we're looking into.

this may be linked.

Moritz Erhardt, the 21-year-old Bank of America Merrill Lynch intern who was found dead in a shower at his London flat after working for 72 hours in a row, died of an epileptic seizure, an inquest has found.

The coroner Mary Hassell said fatigue could have been a trigger, but there was no proof of this and it was possible that the seizure was something that just happened.

Erhardt, from south-west Germany, was found dead in a shower cubicle at his temporary accommodation in east London in August. The death of the dedicated student as well as reports of extreme working habits in investment bank led to a debate about a culture that effectively forces interns into working 100-hour weeks in an attempt to break into the lucrative industry.

Erhardt was a week from completing a placement at Bank of America Merrill Lynch's London offices, and was due to be offered a job at the bank.

An inquest at Poplar coroner's court in east London on Friday heard that he was taking medication for epilepsy, but had not told anyone at the bank about his condition.

theguardian.com/business/2013/nov/22/moritz-erhardt-merrill-lynch-intern-dead-inquest

also moritz erdhart in not sure if it echoes or not but its a possibility.

Whose company? I thought Ephraim Yerushalmy was the director of a company called Keter Group?

her husband's job,i was just curious

Then it has to be one of the other old people. Woo progress

33-year-old banker leaps to his death from JPMorgan’s Hong Kong headquarters, latest in string of apparent suicides

business.financialpost.com/news/fp-street/jpmorgan-banker-suicide-hong-kong

The death of a young Goldman Sachs analyst in San Francisco back in April has officially been determined to be "suicide by jumping," Bloomberg News reports, citing a police report.

uk.businessinsider.com/sarvshreshth-gupta-death-ruled-suicide-2015-6

Could the guy on the far left be either Golan Malka or Itiel Maayan, the two bald people on the Blackcube board?

Fishy indeed..

>33-year-old banker leaps to his death from JPMorgan’s Hong Kong headquarters, latest in string of apparent suicides
>killing yourself WHILE AT YOUR JOB

I find this highly unlikely, even just that concept.

He was just a Director for Keter Group. He then recently branched off and is now the CEO of Green Horizon which has recently just made a deal with David Saganelidze (Former Georgi Prime Minister) now running JSC Partnership Fund. The fund is linked to Rothschild.

He looks like the other military guy, Golan Malka. Perhaps they served together.

money.cnn.com/2014/02/19/news/jpmorgan-suicide/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=lyUiXgtHR8E

you'll love these then

i understand this one, although 2013..
BofA, london, same coroner

but these are just more banker suicides?

An analyst for J.P. Morgan in New York City was found dead with his wife on Friday night in their New Jersey home, according to CBS.

Michael Tabacchi, 27, and his wife, Iran Pars Tabacchi, 41, who also went by the name Denise, lived in Closter, New Jersey, and were involved in an apparent murder-suicide.

According to Denise’s Facebook page, she was an administrative assistant at Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital.

>Their 18-month-old boy was not injured and is now being "cared for" by "relatives".

do these "relatives" work in a pizza shop?
>people.com/crime/michael-tabacchi-allegedly-kills-wife-in-murder-suicide/

Perhaps when they go Dutch banker at the office party sacrifice, JP Morgan doesn't let them live to tell the tale.

I think this is related to the banking people.

rushing? naah.

A JPMorgan employee who killed himself in a murder-suicide last week was the fifth current or former employee of the banking firm to take his own life over the past year.

Michael Tabacchi, 27, of Closter, NJ, killed himself and wife Iran Pars Tabacchi, 41, on Friday.

JPMorgan employee Julian Knott, 45, shot his wife, Alita Knott, 47, to death before turning the gun on himself in their Lake Hopatcong, NJ, home last June.

Eleven months earlier, former JPMorgan investment banker Kenneth Bellando, 28, jumped to his death from his East Side apartment. On Feb. 18, 2014, JPMorgan finance pro Li Junjie, 33, leaped to his death from the roof of the bank’s 30-story Hong Kong office.

Gabriel Magee, 39, fell to his death from JPMorgan’s European headquarters in London’s Canary Wharf district on Jan. 27.

A spokesperson for JPMorgan, which has 250,000 employees, declined to comment.

nypost.com/2015/02/11/jpmorgan-staffers-in-string-of-suicides-over-past-year/

Great work on your organization.

I remember that Endchan thread. It was lots of self-righteousness and very little progress, as far as I could see.

Assange black bagged at the Ecuadorian embassy.

All staff told not to say anything apart from "he is alive "

Ecuadorian embassy kept quiet about being (invaded)

All embassies around the world kept quiet

All the people associated with Wikileaks including Journos,Lawyers and close associates of Assange all kept quiet.

No footage/no eye-witness accounts of an incident at the embassy ,remember there are protests almost everyday outside the embassy.

Done various interviews live-streaming and answering current questions and releasing block chains on request in actual time.

Read scorelines of recent sports games accurately .

BUT HE IS COMPRAMISED AND DEAD AND WIKILEAKS IS COMPRAMISED DONT READ IT .

On that note, here's a thread I saved a while ago. I don't know if it's useful to you but I'll try to be useful.

A different one, the one in question.

archive.is/3jfYb

michaeltyler.co.uk/list-of-dead-bankers-2015-conspiracy-update/

dead bankers list "conspiracy" list of banker deaths from 2013-2016

>plenty of patterns and stuff to find in here

You want progress?

archive.fo/JDcYr

See the posts about the transaction (7971) supposedly containing a gpg vanity key being censored and the "sin topper" stuff

I believe i actually found enough to verify that the person in the suit and blue tie is Ephy.
If you view the company's about page, there is enough photos to make a good determination. He is the one person that is in most photos at different events representing the company. He is the CEO after all.

What does other embassies have to do with anything?
The staff was switched. All service and that stuff. In mid oct.
Many lawyers died. Many rumours of people being threatened into signing NDA's or having their homes raided.
Technology? Still alive but not in embassy? Compromised but not embassy? Why are you so sure?
There was several eyewitnesses. Possibly one such

link to page:
greenhorizon-ltd.com/about-6

This. He's already in the us. Probably at some military base or bunker until all this shit blows over and they can parade him out.

He's too valueable to the those stopping the deep state to not be protecting him.

>He's too valueable to the those stopping the deep state to not be protecting him.
why wouldnt they kill him

So has anyone ever revealed what the files were or what info they contained, if not posted them?

Did Riseup.org ever renew it's warrant canary? I don't know much about who they are but there was a lot of talk about the "Riseup canary" when Assange went missing and I'm almost positive that organization never renewed their warrant canary, meaning they are under a gag order.

assange should get a professional makeup artist to change his face up with a fake passport and just sneak out of cuckistan mission impossible style.

of course there are