Èirepol - Help an Éirpolack

Here is a rundown:

Visiting Ireland, met this tall, skinny undernuriched, warrior looking Celtic figure. Shitting my self (I'm tanned and fairly short).

Talking to him, figure out he is my age, really intelligent, red pilled, super friendly, a bit insecure. He is a writer and he is writing for websites and newspapers as an contributor.
Really interesting guy, thinking he has lots of potential.

Next day i walk in Dublin, see him on the side of the street with his hat out, crouched in a fatal position, heads down.
Walk a few steps past by him, force my self to stop and turn around. Talk to him. He comes clean, he is homeless for 2 years, mortified and ashamed to be seen. Telling me he was super happy to talk like a normal person the first time.
Super aware of shit, open to questions and criticism.

I ask him: If I bought you a ticket out of here, would you be crazy enough to do it? He nearly cries.

Getting him into a H&M and the security guy is instantly following him, got him new pants, socks, undies, jumper, shoes, t-shirts, shirt. He is dumping his old rotten grey cotton tracksuit. Looks like a new man spend over 100bucks on all. But he needs to look decent for his new start.
Buy him a Bus ticket to Rosslare for 20 quit and a Ferry ticket to France for 90eur. Generous guy at hostel gives him a free night in a hostel.

Next day I call the hostel, he checked out, call ferry Terminal the guy is not there, then the news: they won't let him on the ferry to France, he has no passport. The cunts won't let him on. Looks like he is stranded. Luckly he gets a ticket to the UK.
Spend somewhat over 200 bucks to hopefully change a mans life.
He cried and he is incredibly happy to get the chance of his lifetime. He seemed scared and I'm sure anyone would after living homeless in Dublin for 2 years, its really really rough there.

My hope is that his survival instinct is kicking in and that this will save his life.

Im telling you guys he has a great mind, huge potential, no fucking idea how he got where he is but he needs abit of help to start a new life.
He grabbed this with both hands and he ran with it. He was crazy enough to go with it and he really wants to make it out of this dark hole. Most people won't even have the energy, organisation and strength to make it. He doesn't sleep at night because its scary as a homeless and he sleeps at day, he is constantly sleep deprived, cold and under nourished. WTF.
So he is right now on his way to the UK, Holyhead I assume. The goal would be to get his as far as possible from his old life and to help him have a new start. From Holyhead he can sail to France, Denmark, Holland, Germany?

Pol, how can we help him to France from the UK? How can we sort him out with a job? Some kind of accommodation? Maybe set him a Patreon up and give him bit by bit help? I really want this man to succeed. What next? Financially this is all I can do for him atm, but he is not out of the waters yet. Also he would need some help with organisation and a masterplan. Could someone meet the guy in Britain? Perhaps sort him out with a couch to sleep?

Im wrecked from so much flying today I will crash sleeping soon.

You're trying to make yourself a boyfriend, you Swiss pervert?

srsly get your lame ass outta here bro

Homeless people are usually homeless for more reasons than just simply not having a house. Being in a EU country and being homeless implies that there's something else wrong with your Celtic warrior

There is a man heading to Pembroke. Anything we can do for him?

Anyone intelligent is bit crazy and everyone living on the street can break mentally more. Of course there are other problems I'm sure drugs, drink etc can be a factor but that can be fixed. The hard part is organisation.

Anyone can give him a ride from Pembroke?

Il try to sort him out but I can't do it all on my own.

bump

I'm not trying to be one of those "NOT ALL X" people, and I can only speak for myself, but when I was homeless it was because of a string of bad luck and then a few bad decisions. It's surprisingly easy to end up on the street or holed up in some (maybe) abandoned camper you came upon in the woods, and it's surprisingly difficult to dig yourself out of the hole once you're there. In the same way that a string of bad luck put me out, it was purely a string of good luck that got me back on my feet. I wasn't homeless for super long, maybe 6 or 8 months or so, but it was literally just the kindness of a stranger that helped me get my shit together. He put me up in a hotel for a few days and bought me an outfit or two. I had decent clothes, but when you're sleeping outside or somewhere gross, some shit just doesn't come out. I ended up getting a job at the hotel he put me up in. It was one of those really nice places, too. Pic related is one of the corridors. But I digress. Point being, maybe the guy had problems, maybe he didn't. But without a little help, I wouldn't be where I'm at today.

Bruh fuck off with your charity bullshit.

I asked him for a pic, thats how he used to look before he crashed. He is on the Ferry towards Pembroke and will arrive tonight, I suggested him to get a lift from a truck driver towards inland country. From there he could get a ferry to Mainland Europe.

I will try to sort him out with some kind of Crowdfunding.

Ireland has a big homelessness problem at the moment.

People become homeless when they simply lose a job and can't make rent. That's all it takes. No drugs or alcohol necessary.

Hope this guys is going to find a lift. He could sleep during the hours in a warm lorry too. Hope he won't get stranded in Pembroke. Im super tired and have work tomorrow. I really wish some one keeps this thread alive and can come up with some kind of Masterplan, strategy etc

Homeless epidemic amongst the Irish due to an huge property bubble created on purpose by the government. Just clinging on myself as landlord is ((((having his daughter move in)))) at end of august and then I'm fucked as the rents have continually escalated to insane prices in Dublin. The gov only capped rents after the crisis was already beyond dire..and only for 2 years, so landlords keep evicting tenants under loopholes in the (((law))) so that they can keep on increasing rents with the new tenants.
Then we have foreign money, like the Chinese buying up properties because there is so much money being made gouging the tenants who can't buy the few houses left because it's a vicious circle of rents go up, houses go up, because they are seen as cash cows.
And then there is the other attack on the ethnic Irish people..
>pic

Since the 2008 financial collapse, more people of Irish origin left this country and it's been filling with Africans etc since. Take note of how (((they))) do this shit to a county.

why do you want to make an Irish homeless guy, homeless in France?

I dont. If you are trapped in a cycle and just can't escape it. No Matter what. Then the only solution is to remove your self physically from the life you had.

People can't escape it and being around the same people that are negative, have addictions etc can drag and keep you down.

I'm not reading this shit

Summarise it in one sentence

Redpilled Irish guy with high iq and potential but homeless is on his way to escape Ireland and start a new life.

Got him sorted with new clothes and a ticket to France. Was not allowed on Ferry, is now on his way to the UK instead. Needs help

Happy for you bro! :) Wish you best of luck.

Dude, get the fuck out of Ireland then. Don't wait until its too late.

Not much I can do, but I had a brief experience with being homeless myself and would like to help.

If you have any kind of input regards strategy, how he could start a new life, where best to go, how to get shelter, tips how to get warm food etc

Anything, any info would help

Bump bc it's all I can offer. Godspeed, swiss.

Total fucking nonsense. Anyone street sleeping homeless in this country is drug/alcohol/whatever addiction riddled and is choosing to spend everything they have on said vice. The social welfare literally put homeless people up temporarily in hotels across the country at a huge cost to the taxpayer. Anyone on the street is that way because they are consumed with addiction, they even refuse hostels because to them the money is better spent in their veins

>Dad owns hotel
>3 homeless families living in hotel being put up by the state at little expense to them and big cost to taxpayer

You seem like a good man, OP.
This brightened my night a bit.
Thanks.