The Alternative for Deutschland is below 10%. Germany will modernize, whether you like it or not :*>

The Alternative for Deutschland is below 10%. Germany will modernize, whether you like it or not :*>

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Germany will post-postmodernize, whether you like it or not :*>

Germans continue to hate themselves and the rest of Europe, I see.

AfD is a German UKIP. CDU is best for Germany if it wouldn't be for their immigration policy.

hitler admired islam and muslims, so it wouldn't be different kraut.

German WILL be a sandnigger country, like it or not

You say that like we're supposed to care about your country hans, spoilers we don't. Germany died a looong time ago.

You are retarded. Worse than Sweden confirmed.

That's what you get for invading Poland, motherfuckers.
I wish I had German citizenship, so I could vote for SPD.

t.

>AfD is a German UKIP

only if

Petry nearly successfully pulled a merkel, eleminiating all fractions inside the AfD that where more conservative.
Currently they deserve everything they get.

Merkel is 1/8th Polish, by the way. Eat shit, Krauts.

Good for you?
If you're happy about your doomed country who fucking cares

>tfw you will never be german

>yes goyim, do believe what the polls say, polls are accurate, 100%

Do you at least have a counter offensive that hasn't been made illegal already?

You have two options krauts: hang (((Merkel))) or become a cancerous land of sand niggers and feminists that will eventually be walled off and left to rot or nuked by the few remaining whites.

***Merkle VS. Petrie***

Bikini Mud-Wrestle for the future of Germany?

Pay-per-view revenue would pay off the national debt and the truly stronger woman would lead the nation to glory..

no

well at least with the germans dead they can't destroy europe yet again.

The funny thing is that Petry still thinks she will lead the Government in 2021

>Germany will modernize
I think you've done quite enough

"modernize"

Is that what Germans call it when muslims stick their nasty foreign dicks in your 10 year sons and daughters?
Cucks

Also:
>Americucks thinking they have any right to think they are better

>10% voting for literal nazis
fucking krauts just asking for some commie rape and maybe another dresden or two.

AFD = amateuers

I wish the 800,000 meme from like 2 years ago was all you guys had to worry about. It's somehow gotten much worse since. Bravo.

Like you cunts haven't been begging for annudah shoah since the last one.

>modernize
You mean cease to exist and be an example of excellence? It's not some wicked ideology to say "Germany for the Germans". No, we can thank biology for it. A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of leftists with sad childhoods, biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.

The Jews are just outright, blatantly rigging everything now. You really think they would tolerate a right wing party in Germany?

Mommy Frauke is so gorgeous, I love her so much.

You really think germans do?

That's why Korea is relatively peaceful, and the Middle East is a mess. You can't draw lines in the sand, there are culture borders.

>A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of leftists

The US are one already.

And you as well, sweetie :*

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-03-14/russia-s-alternative-universe-immigrants-welcome

>"Germany for the Germans"
too limiting

They need to rebrand themselves. First off, "Alternative" just sounds like they are always planing on being a small, peripheral party. "Front National" or "UKIP" are stronger sounding, and not just content with being a side hoe for the voters.

notice how at age 52 or so, the percentage of whites decreases drastically. it coincides perfectly with the 1965 immigration act. MOTHERFUCKING KIKES

Merkel has been an excellent leader. Unfortunately you let the immigration mishap of the last couple years taint her entire career. Her economic record is enviable and none of the world's 5 largest developed economies managed to emulate the German growth and success.

The refugees are a non-issue because they will never get German citizenship anyway. Also, they will eventually be evacuated to Eastern European countries when Macron is elected. The Franco-German alliance will thrive and they will do whatever the fuck they please with the poorer countries in the EU that rely on debt relief or development funds.

In fact this is why our elite even allowed the Brexit referendum to take place. They realized there's no place for us in the European project as our reluctance to accept an ever closer union has done nothing but hinder the Franco-German establishment's goal of restoring order to Europe.

Why is everything labeled "far-right" now?

K, it's your funeral buddy.

I wanna give her foot rubs and listen to her tell me about her stressful day.

US is Northern Brazil, Russia is Slavic one? Both are unsafe shitsholes full of poverty, crime, ethnic violence and misery. Deny biological reality somewhere else. Here is another shocking fact: the Earth is not flat

>Germany will become a neoliberal utopia that corporations can abuse as they see fit, while the entire growing labour class lives in sweatshop conditions.

GEE, WONDER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME GERMANY WAS IN SUCH A POSITION?

>masonic digits
>posts tranny looking politicians

Are those two things even human? The eyes look artificial.

>Merkel has been an excellent leader
HAHAHAHAHAHA
all she does is throwing tax money at problems and sitting it out so it may or may not solve itself
the thing is her "strategy" won't work this time
pic related is responsible for our economy, mainly due to bleeding the working middle-class out

what can I say? Thanatos is a strong urge

AfD gets my vote though so I don't give a crap. Our population is fucked anyways

exactly! economically they are one of the best, but the fucking mudslimes immigration policy derailed that shit. They're like Sweden to me

AFD won the election, they were the only legitimate people running. Don't worry we will fix your problem. Hey Trump, ready my tomahawks.

oh please, you cucks will vote someone worse than merkel in as soon as possible. everything will get worse for germany and there is no sun on the horizon for you.

LODERE ES

>polls

Hillary 90% chance of winning, I'm with her now.
Do you filthy kike even know, that Kahane is responsible for the death of thousands of farmers in south africa?

Modernise?

That's fucking hilarious.

I hate Germany and thus like what is going on in your country. The same with Sweden, Britain and other new -stans in Europe. That's just your fucking problems, not mine. No one is responsible for that but you.

>Her economic record is enviable and none of the world's 5 largest developed economies managed to emulate the German growth and success.

It's not her record. She profits of the former chancelor's economic reforms and the common German's willingness to work like a bug all his life for small pensions, tiny flats and dwindling social security.

Her 'economic record' profitted from her doing almost nothing and even then everything she did was objectively a complete failure: open borders, green energy revolution, Turko-German alliance for a 'collective solution' etc.

Really makes me think...

Retarded Alemanni

Not really.

She doesn't shatter any stereotypes of German women looking rather masculine.

I guess it's offensive for them to be girly?

Schroder?

I forgot about him desu.

no better place than Sup Forums to hear the most retarded mindblowing theories the human brain can concoct

frankly i don't expect to much to change among the ruling parties in the upcoming election this summer
the biggest parties with the most members always get the most votes, its no rocked science
they will just drive volunteers with buses to the retirement communities to make sure the people who don't even know what year it is make their cross in the right place
the opposition is going to get a makeover
this isn't going to get us any reasonable changes anytime soon
but you have to start somewhere

Yes, his reforms basically fucked up the infrastructure and ate up all social security making poverty and temporary employment common phenomenas.
But this over-exploitation would have had its benefits if they invested in German infrastructure and public space instead of investing in mass immigration

What's your definition of "modernization"? Because importing more people who hold stone age beliefs would seem to be counter to that.

modernize, in taking low iq niggers is modernizing?

kek

>What's your definition of "modernization"?

D I V E R SI DD Y

;)))

Dude, Detroit is modern as fuck.

You spelled disappear wrong. .

You spelled be stronger than ever before wrong.

I remember those days. So innocent.

>sexual crime raise of 30 percent
>poverty higher than ever during the last 25 years
>stronger than ever

Yes, Sören...yes...

>Germany will modernize
Interesting newspeak faggot.

Those are just banalities. They mean nothing in comparison to the bigger picture.

You either being sarcastic or trying to be clever and subversive by role playing as a radicalized SJW...

Yes, i'm just LARPing.

You mean (((modernize))).

Just like HIllary had a 99% chance to win right?

I like her. Wish i knew her policies, but i don't really care.

More like (((postmaterialize)))

Germany was already modern before the leftist-engineered invasion.

Now it's going backwards and seeking cultural genocide of all things German

No, but that's because it's the Jews who've bred self-hatred into the entirety of the German population from the start of their lives.

spd is doing better than cdu OP. the jew wont stand for muslims crowding europe even if he is a zionist. he knows he would die from anal trauma within a week

Russia is the biggest country in the world and reaching two continents.
And it IS majority white russian.

america is almost 50% white only

>Germany is killing itself

Good, if we can only get Russia to self-detonate, we'll be freed from meddling superpowers.

you fucking cucks never cease to amaze

This is why the AfD isn't going to do that well in elections anytime soon. Unlike France were the economy is shit and many young people are unemployed (and thus right-wing Le Pen supports), Germany has a solid economy for most. Populism thrives off of a poor economy just as much as it does off of immigration/race issues.

your country is literally dying

the western civilization is dying, some countries faster than others

Video?
Did she really cry?

>Women

The Argie is right.

she is pregnant in fifth or sixth month. so that happens

yeah, sure
it's not like the press would lie, right?
never happened before

>Prophet of Allah
>losing

How is allowing in the most backward people in the world "modernizing" again?

Because that means at least we are not nazis and never will be again