What's up Sup Forums

what's up Sup Forums

i'm just gunna drop some red pills on you guys

no. not the edgy kiddy shit you might be used to shitposting about. actual life lessons based from experience/trial and error

alright lets begin

1. make a plan, and stick to it
if you want something, or want to get something done, make a plan. and realize that most of the time things don't come immediately and you're gunna have to ride out that plan for a little while. while learning and adapting is a good thing, and especially good in the long run, don't constantly second guess yourself and change your method at every fork in the road

2. don't be "cool". be real
too many times people will do something because it's "cool" or do something to try and impress others. don't. ever. do that. usually if you do something because it's "cool" it's a waste of resources or will hurt you in the long run.

3. put yourself first. always. no matter what
i don't care if it's over your family or over your bitchy girlfriend, you come first. make sure your needs are taken care of before you go out and tend to other people. if you're not putting yourself first you probably won't even do a good job of helping others anyway.

4. listen before speaking. try to stay level headed in any situation
many of our mistakes come from making quick, emotionally driven choices. or from not getting all the information before taking action. think, reason, plan. chances are if you're posting on this board you're a guy and have the ability to think logically. if you're a loose cannon and don't think things through chances are you WILL fail

feel free to post some of your own solid advice. no edgy shit, this is a pure autism level advice thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqONu6wDYaE
youtube.com/watch?v=RoGdMpdZXzs
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/The-Return-of-the-Well-Cultured-Anonymous
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Failed at step 1. There's nothing i want out of this miserable existence.

Don't worry about a little debt. It's usually worth it in the long run.

In general, "bros before hoes" is retarded. Find a girl you like enough to start a family with and don't worry about idiot friends.

Working out is good, but not great. It's better to be slightly fat and have time for leisure or making money, than wasting tons of time in the gym on vanity.

Stop obsessing over the Jews.

I was gonna call you a faggot but this is actually pretty sound advice for anyone

Hey pol, nigger faggot here, let me drop some red pills on you here, and by redpills, I mean the chapter titles to a discount self help book

Fuck you, retard.

>be a fat kike lover and a slave to pussy

yeah that's a great idea, dipshit

Great advice OP.
My tips:

1. Be proud of your ethnicity and don't denigrate other ethnicities. Be a race realist and support peace through strength for all ethnic groups.
2. Your attitude will make or break people's attitude towards you. If you feel insecure and self hating, there's nothing about you to love. If you are self assured and proud, there's a lot to love. Don't let shitposting get to you in real life. It's ALL banter.
3. The best strategy for pro whites in America is not to alienate minorities who would be happy to support you. Not all of us are brainwashed to being anti white. We are here to support you.
4. Be more rooted in your daily life. Don't give in to the transiency all around you. Don't be scared to have small interactions with everybody, including strangers. Be the person that builds trust rather than creates mistrust.
5. Always put yourself first. Your happiness is key to everything else.

i completely agree with #2. more often than not people will reciprocate towards you what they feel from you. this is huge for anyone trying to expand their networking or even find friends/girlfriends

1. do some sort of exercise , either weightlifting, bodybuilding or martial arts and get really good at it, being stronger than the average guy could save your life and it really only takes three hours a week

2. learn the absolute basics of trading stocks as your money will go further in there than in your bank, the vanguard 60% equity is a safe example

3. be careful who you give your money to, its better to go to three smaller businesses than just getting everything on amazon as you are supporting your community, you may get things on sale or get better advice on stuff

4. dont go to the trap threads, they suck you in because you are lonely and crave loving attention, but in reality they are awful fucked up people and need to be ignored

bump m.youtube.com/watch?v=nqONu6wDYaE

It's important to sort yourself out.

Don't take Sup Forums too seriously. There's some truth here but everything is comically exaggerated.

Bump for best thread on Sup Forums in ages

Go fuck yourself. Fucking Tai Lopez wanna be with your fucking shit triangles. Just kys. Fucking cunt. Take your own advice and fuck right off you piece of shit. How disingenuous can you be? Fucking life coaching on Sup Forums, holy shit you're a retarded cunt, aren't you? Can't even take your own advice. You're not even getting paid for this shit. Where the fuck is the link to your shitty website where you charge a fortune for some "feel good" shit? Fuck off, triangle bitch.

you're too kind

i agree with this as well. someone could apply this to most things. there's always at least a sliver of truth/positive in anything or any experience. even if it's just a lesson learned

Bump
good thread

Sup Forums needs to become an engine of self improvement if we're going to save the white race.

Fuck this thread.

OP should take his advice. Print it out. Roll it up.
>AND SHOVE IT UP HIS ARSE
with one of his triangle cone dildos.

Pretentious fuckwit.

No fucking pills, user. Make yourself formidable. Make yourself a master of words, words that have meaning and ones that you can stand for. Become your own hero, understand your life and where you want to go. Sort yourself out, Bucko!

youtube.com/watch?v=RoGdMpdZXzs

>it's better to waste your time on menial activities and be fat than to improve your health & body in the gym

fat beta fuck detected. disregard all advice.

Often being the loose canon that makes decisions is much more beneficial socially than trying to weigh choices. I always thought that advice was trash tier.

Here is a redpill for you.
OP is a larping normie beacause those aren't redpills these are common life advices.

>put yourself first. always. no matter what

Kill yourself

if you don't like it, leave.

What the fuck does this have to do with politics. Go jump off a bridge, OP.

Actally everything people do is for them selfes.

Only here to offer my advice.
>GROW SUM NUTZ BOI

Buy a bicycle. It's one of the best investments you can make.

Youre the faggot

What a stupid and retarded OP. You remind me of that anon5 nigger.

You are clearly a cretin. Advice like this is why you don't have a TV show.

Kill yourself

Advice to anyone who needs this advice.

>KYS
>Y
>S

Where do you think you are moralfag

i recall seeing a /self improvement general/ thread, but only one.

This. And not (((self improvement)))

If we could just redpill toby h2o

>latvia

This. Do it. Kill yourself.

Fucking Tai Lopez wannabe.

>insubstantial platitude thread
your target audience is too young to even be able to read you stupid fucking retard

>JUST BE YOURSELF XD

1. For the younger people on Sup Forums, stop playing video games. It sounds cliche, but it truely is wasting time. Master a skill more practical and visceral and you will feel the same sense of achievement.

2. Eat healthy, learn to cook, water/tea/black coffee only. Stop believing you only enjoy foods that are unhealthy.

3. Learn to enjoy the grind. Work hard to forge a future for you and your family. Remember traditional values. If you do anything for 8 hours a day consistently, you're going to be good at it.

4. There is beauty and enjoyment in this world, you just have to change your perspective. You are wrong if you believe that joy emanates principally from human relationships. Be comfortable being alone, but not lonely.

5. Be kind to others and build a network of friends and colleagues. Not only does this improve mental health, but there will often be times where you will be in a position to call upon their assistance.

>Failed at step 1. There's nothing i want out of this miserable existence.
That Finnish optimism

>flag
>reddit spacing

checks out

Try to go somewhere you haven't been or think about a subject you've never considered, every day.

This isn't entirely wrong. I work in a position that puts me in contact a lot with corporate executives. Of course I'm a beta bitch analyst but honestly not one of these guys I would say is actually any smarter than your average college educated person. Their real advantage is that they know how to make a decision and then move on.

They don't get hung up on things. They decide something is going to happen and then that's just the way things are from that point. It's really opened me up to a different way of thinking. I spend so much time being a wishy washy beta cuck and worrying about every detail in my life.

OP's advice is somewhat right. Once these guys decide on a plan they stick to it and make that plan reality.

This is seriously the type of thinking that I think propelled Donald Trump to the presidency. Not once did that man seriously consider he would lose despite what seemed to be obvious to the rest of the world.

Pretty hard to do when the world is filling up to the brim with niggers and muslims.

Can't go anywhere without worrying about a fucking assault truck so this is shit advice right off the bat..

>OP's advice is somewhat right
You can go back to plebbit too.

good post OP. you are nowhere near a fag.

absolutely. it's a sort of mental strength and perseverance. people seem him as a strong leader. it reminds me of that meme ball that goes "even when 100 women accuse you of rape and the whole media and even your own party are against you". even with all that he stuck his guns, and look where it got him

it won't work always, but it'll work more often than constantly disbelieving yourself

Yeah. Just stick to the fucking plan. Who cares if it is a bad one. Fucking folow that road even if it leads you down the shitter. And, when you're in the pizz, shit and cum don't stop because you need go deeper down the drainpipe. Promise there is light at the otherside so don't kys you sorry sacks of life coach needing pieces of human turds.

>Can't go anywhere without worrying about a fucking assault truck so this is shit advice right off the bat..

You could also get hit by lightning, attacked by a rabid dog, get shot by a cop who mistakes your identity. You could also discover ideas

You can build a litany of cases against expanding your horizons.

But if you resign to yourself that the world is horrible and can't be fixed, then it will be horrible and unfixable.

Take a breath and get over it.

this is a solid framework but should only be adapted once youve "figured yourself out" and really know what to do.

>You could also discover ideas

discover ideas that break your perspective*

let's roll the ball further
Confidence is the key and in believing yourself.
Almost any lie, decision by a leader, any situation or hard work towards your goals can be achieved with confidence.
If a person is a retard and has too much self confidence but less everything else, he will go further than the person with knowledge and skills, without confidence.

bump

100% agree.

Don't be like me. Do what you know is right.

1) Always ask first before you grope another man's dick on the subway. it will gain a friend and it's the right thing to do

2) If you have a blender, put your dick in it and then start it on a low to medium setting. The initial pain is well worth the nutrients and protein derived from the drink you've made.

3) Your dick is actually a separate sentient being. Talk to it often, and it will reward you with extensive knowledge and wisdom.

4) If you are still in school, and someone asks you to answer a question you don't know, just whip your dick out and belch. People will respect your assertiveness more than they will remember what you said in that moment.

"If a person is a retard and has too much self confidence but less everything else, he will go further than the person with knowledge and skills, without confidence."
This is too true. It's one of my beliefs that a lot of people here and on the interwebz lack decisive action, instead ponder, doubt, introspect. Which is great for truth seeking but trash for real world.

Self-proclaimed life experts are the fucking epicentre of cuckholds. GROW A FUCKING NUT

Don't post on here and expect me to beleive you have a life let alone have me take you seriously.

checked
with confidence you learn practice
Without, you learn theory

Nailed it.

Fucking retards of the highest caliber.

1. Go with your gut in all things. You don't need to sit and obsessed over anything, you just need to act and act quickly.

2. Surround yourself with people who agree with you at a fundamental level, who adhere to your goals and your mindset.

3. Don't try to adapt too much to the world, if you do you'll lose your soul. Best to let things just drift by than to get too involved in any one thing.

>3. put yourself first. always. no matter what
>i don't care if it's over your family or over your bitchy girlfriend, you come first. make sure your needs are taken care of before you go out and tend to other people. if you're not putting yourself first you probably won't even do a good job of helping others anyway.

If you always put yourself first, you'll end up being a total asshole. I think a better advice is to never let other people fuck you over.

2. surround yourself with people who agree with you as close ones, but everyone else should have very different views on life, the more people with different views, the more you learn.
If you have a acquaintance who is a full blown feminist, you will have a wider world view and maybe you need to manipulate or find a agreement with a feminist in a professional life, for that moment you will already know about them and their thought pattern.

Confidence is useless without the necessary skills, knowledge, and resources to succeed. A dumbass will be a dumbass no matter how confident he/she is. Making stupid decisive decisions is as bad as or worse than not making decisions.

if you have 200 euros, someone want a loan for 150 and you give them that, you will make your life harder with that and in most occasions they will not be grateful for your sacrifice.
A person should have a close circle of people who he invests in and helps.
If you have read "The Little Prince" you know that people will cling to you more if they give you, rather than you are giving them.

The idea was not meant to be taken with extremes, but let's say I have a job interview.
I am as prepared as I can, I will go in there knowing that I will not get the job vs I go there unprepared but I am confident.
If a person can't tie his shoelaces of course the confidence wont help him and he can only neck himself.

1. Set SPECIFIC goals
2. Start good HABITS

Two very critical elements of success that are overlooked.

>If you have read "The Little Prince" you know that people will cling to you more if they give you, rather than you are giving them.

Even if you're selfish, you can't just take and not give back. People will eventually realize what you're exploiting them and leave or turn against you.

Kys

I think we have different cultures and people, most people here will try to use you, if you are off wealthy or have more then they have or even knowledge, they will want your time and loans.
That's why in my life and opinion people should have a small circle of friends and to others he should be cold in most situations, help with small things but nothing meaningful which could put your own neck on the line.

>implying working out isn't leisure

fat/skinnyfag detected. become the best version of yourself my dude

>ur life experience so gud
-mm yes u too give me more
>oh fuk yes tell me about how everyones life is different
- i tell u all kinds culture and tips and trick
> speaking off tips give me them juicy facts
-:choke me daddy
> immm gunna cummmmmmmm
- ur hole is my goal
> omg stick to it stick to it dont stop
- im cummminnnnnnnn
> my asshole drippin with them advices u give me baby

Holy fuck you guys are gay as fuck.

My advise is to achieve complete independence, needing nothing from anyone. Both financial and emotional support must come your own self. House, clothe, feed and soothe yourself.

Eliminate and avoid burdens of both people and things. Recognize people who aren't doing their share but are always asking more of you than they are giving. Avoid having things you don't need. That shiny thing you want so badly quickly becomes junk that accumulates and becomes a drag.

Contentment comes from the pursuit. As soon as you achieve your milestone, emptiness returns quickly. More stuff won't fill the void, only the next pursuit will be fulfilling.

Always keep 5 to 10k for a rainy day.

Nice triangles

This is for NEETS who can't into life:
github.com/bibanon/bibanon/wiki/The-Return-of-the-Well-Cultured-Anonymous

It touches subjects on:

>Cleaning Yourself Up
Grooming
Dressing
Formal Wear
Clothiers
Exercise
Manners
Eating
>Getting Cultured
General Culture
Literature
Drawing
Cooking
The Big Book Of Anonymous Recipes
Drinking
Alcoholic Anonymous
Drinks
Writing
Music
Music Recommendations
Dancing
Cinema
Movie Recommendations
Pets
Avoid Like the Fucking Plague
>Work and Play
Friends and Coworkers
Academia
Work
Finance
Getting Your Own Place
Owning a Car
DIY
Craft
>Sex and Relationships
Girls
Guys
Relationship Advice
Dating
Conversation
Seduction
Sex

Also, lurk

Op
Their is a limited amount of available resources. Keep the resources for your Christian white Bros. Don't allow someone, especially women, Give resources to another rave/religion.
2. When you are at a protest amd/or barg fight, keep your fucking hands out of your pockets! Can't tell you how many white dudes get punch in the head with theirs hands in their fucking pockets. If I see your white ass at a fight/protest i just may put you on your ass because putting your hands in your fucking pockets does not mean your are not a threat. It means you're stupid and are a threat to yourself and anyone with you depending on you to protect them..
3. Realize Islam is your enemy. There are no good mooslums. They all are part of a huge Theocracy and they want one thing. For the 12th Imam to crawl his stinking ass out of a well in Baghdad. To do this they have to create the end time battle. Islam is pissed that the USA citizens elected Donald Trump. He told the world that Islam is not welcome, even though a faggot liberal judge blocked his ban the message was delivered loud and clear.
4. Mexicans are a $100 billion dollar a month burden on the American people. They marched on our streets carrying another, their, country's flag demand what? Resources! The Liberals used the Mexicans aa fear tatic against the white male and it cost them and their little bambinos a free ride for life. American patriots should thank Commie liberals for using Mexicans to protest, but it sure cost the Mexicans children a free ride from cradle to grave.
5. Kneegars. This country has gone down since Intergration. We are laughed at by other developed countries about our test scores. Remove kneegar scores and white Christian Americans score as high as any country. Additional kneegra social programs cost us three Apollo moon landings and our manned space programs. NASA has recently sent probes to Ceres, pluto, Saturn's moons, Jupiter's moons, and there is life. Kneegars suck.

love it. very true.

>Fucking Tai Lopez wannabe.

>You know what is more important to me than this honda parked in my assigned units' spot? Not being cool.

10/10 psyop bait here

Thank you fellow 60%

>3. put yourself first. always. no matter what
I can attest to this. I started looking after my mum at 16 years old - I thought it was my duty. 25 years later, I've put her in a care home but my life is completely sterile ruin. I hope you kids realize that although you should help your family, your life and happiness must always come first.

The 4 is one of the best. In the normie accelerated society that we live, always connected to phone and media is terrible, is constanly noise. humans are individualist we need time in silence to think about ourselves, about the day you had, in the shower, relaxing yourself and letting your head to made up to discover a little more about yourself.

My teacher of college give me this same advice, do it at least 1 hour a day.

If you're short on cash or are just trying to save some money, read mom blogs, even if you're not a mom and never will be. Mom blogs almost always have at least a few articles, if not entire sections or websites, devoted to "frugal living," etc. Some of the stuff might not work for you (for example, you probably won't need to know how to throw a birthday party for a six-year-old girl using dollar store items only), but a lot of the content is incredibly helpful. Moms who blog about money-saving tips usually use those practices IRL, so you know they'll work to some extent.

>oy vey take a debit card goy
>don't worry it's worth goy
>be a fat fuck goy
>don't make friends goy make $$ instead it's worth
>don't focus on the jews goym it's not worth, focus on work to pay your loan goym, it's worth

In a series of experiments, Stanford researcher Carol Dweck divided students into two groups and gave them relatively easy math tests. After the students did well on the tests, half of the them were praised for being naturally clever or gifted, and half were praised for working hard. After those conversations, they were given harder math tests. The ones who were praised for working hard performed dramatically better on the more difficult exams.

Students who are praised for effort quickly adopt what Dweck calls a “growth mindset.” When they face more difficult problems they think “hard work got me this far, so I just need to work a bit harder and I will figure out these questions too.”

Students who are praised for being clever adopt a destructive internal narrative. They think “Perhaps I’m not that clever after all, since I can’t figure out these harder questions.” So they quickly give up. Or worse, they see the hard questions as a threat to their self-esteem, and develop the dangerous habit of avoiding any situation where they might be wrong. (e.g. Any situation where they might learn something new!)

So what can you do? And for yourself – ascribe your own success to effort and tenacity rather than innate ability. Really believe that your successes are a result of your efforts rather than purely some innate gift.

Stop expecting things to be easy. You and society will grow by overcoming though challenges and most people can do greater things with the right mindset. Compare yourself not to the average joe of today's society. Set a high personal standard, make your peers and future generations be inspired by you.