Macron wins in France

>Macron wins in France
>Schulz wins in Germany

What then?

We shall not recoil against the inbred sons of Muhammad.

Prepare marshmallows and learn how to play the fiddle.

What's that about?

Rome is burning

Learn some fucking history, faggot.

Schulz is dead already, he wont win. He's in decline.

Gotcha

At least I uploaded a fiddle instead of a harp.

Hope for more happenings throughout Europe. I'm sick of all this N Korea shit, I want more trucks of piece.

>Macron wins in France
>Schulz wins in Germany
>Trump kicks Bannon out
>Trudeau defeats Kellie Leitch
>Soros funded revolution overthrows Putin
>Evalion turns into a commie
>Trump invades and topples Assad
>Japan begins mass immigration/open borders

What then?

Don't get too ahead of yourself, Polska. There isn't a good chance of either of those things happening/

We get out of our basements and change it

move to Poland

If you think that LePen has ANY chance, then you are just simply stupid. Her father, 15 years ago had 18% in the first round and lost 20%-80% in the 2nd round.
Now she has 21.5%. The rest is up to you, to figure it out.
As for Schulz - agree, he is not likely to win. But Mutti Merkel, from the other side... Germans will chimp out once their economy won't be able to finance all those gibs for sandniggers

>unable to finance gibs for muslims
na there will always be money for that. Remember that european economic crisis like 6 years ago or something? notice how that seemed to just vanish as the migrant crisis began?

r8 our next first lady gentlemen

>What then?

Complete chaos and destruction

forgot pic

"if you have an ugly as fuck wife, she can't cheat on you"

Schultz won´t win.
Merkel is bad, but compared to this opportunistic piece of shit she is an angel.

Sadly, Le Pen won´t win either. Still, losing on a record high level, especially when everyone is against you, might still be enough cause some.... rethinking. Even the dumbest politican has by now realized that a) there is a massive islam animal problem and b) this problem won´t go away.

ho-o t-that's true, user-kun!

>>Schulz wins in Germany
um, no sweetie #immither

I wasn´t asked but count me in!

rattle/10.

>the next first lady of France is actually a paedophile who started fucking the president when he was her 15 year old school student

Macron and Merkel will win. They like each other. It is good for Europe.

Schulz has the same chances as Le Pen... none at all.

You sound like a faggot.

Euroreich soon.

A shame Schulz won't win though. he has much better EU politic than merkel the trans-atlantic whore.

Schulz won't win. The SPD is crashing and burning right now. AfD is pretty strong right now. Merkel will win.

We meme even harder. No retreat, no surrender.

>never surrender
>germany

>15
>Pedophile
friendo....

color revolution in budapest and warsaw