>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg
>Daara Apr14
i.imgur.com/9CpwSOJ.jpg

Developments Apr30
SYRIA
>Ghouta infighting JaI vs HTS continues
>Hama offensive not over yet as some SAA reinforcements arrive
>More gains in eastern Hama/northern Homs (southeast of Salamiyah)
>Minor gains in southern part of Qaboun district
>Rumours of Russian reinforcements to Manbij/Afrin in face of Turkish attacks

IRAQ
>Iraqi Airforce target multiple ISIS factories/buildings in Tal Afar

Yemen
>pro-Saudis clash with Southern Seccessionists in Aden, Yemen (both are anti-Saleh/anti-Houthi)

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0S6SOUJ45g0
twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/858770473542397952
twitter.com/Elizrael/status/858774664029642752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Issam

1st for death to America!

Am I the only one who supports the moderate beheaders?

Thanks Polandbro

3rd for Assad

Sure thing my neger, if I am, I must also bake.

Saoirse ma chara.

I am not Onur.

1st of May tomorrow... it's the day when shit happens in western europe and S america

Well retardation is quite common now, so I guess you're not alone anyways.

>123521439
>I am not Onur.

That is exactly what disguised Onur would said!

thanx for updates and for baking lads!

AMD releases Q1 earnings. Pay day for me

I swear on Jozef Pilsudski i am not him.

Shieeet my wish has come true, well............
Mickievicius is Lithuanian and Wilno is rightful Lithuanian clay.

>Saoirse
hnnnnng....

Onur is that you?

> "One night when you dont suspect, suddenly we can be there..." said #Turkish President Erdogan to the PKK/YPG terorists.

Kurdish SDF on suicide watch!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Ahh that is an oath Onur would not took.

What About Lwów user?

It means Freedom, also it is nice name, would defo give it to my daughter if i were Irish.

No mate, Onur is in twitter afaik.

>fuckin fine ass leaves
topkek
Lwów is rightful Tutsi clay.

Heya lads. What's with all the french bikers going through my town? Every summer there's few and we always end up hosting them. These are sleeping on the next room right now jewbook.com/Autop-et-sans-un-sou-225853847818779/

Should we make a bike tour through europe to Syria? We could use like workaway.info and such.

Take it from someone who lives in Turkey, Erdoğan talks a lot, but generally he doesnt deliver. Army is in shambles, NCOs are near to non existant etc. He has way a lot more problems with inner AKP power struggling and economy.

>bike tour through europe to Syria?
Fuck yeah count me in

I know what it means.
I wonder wut sersha is up to.
off to Sup Forums I go, I hope they won't ban me there.

What bikes do you ride? Mine pic

Told you i am not him.

And Onur would never ever roleplay as a Kurd.

I have one of these.

Pic related for mid range trips (favourite), BMW for long trips, and custom 124cm3 for city.

nice to see so many organ donors ITT :^)

Can we /sg/ do another bit of geolocating for an air strike on the YPJ feminist cunt in the previous thread?

Co-ordinates to either the roach air force or wait until the inevitable fall out between the K*rds and Assad and send co-ordinates for a barrel bomb courtesy of /sg/.

Not enough shit-tier Western feminists going home in body bags for my liking.

nd for qt YPJs

topcuck

Dukes are awesome. How are streets in Poland? Most of the time I go to Germany for riding, they have almost no radars

Good luck finding support here. /sg/ has become kurdish israeli shill central. Most here get triggered by SDF/YPG/PKK getting attacked.

Only a few of us are true pro-Assad and Syrian govt supporters.

SAA capture area with several buildings south of electric station in Qaboun neighbourhood east of Damascus

SAA capture area with several buildings south of electric station in Qaboun neighbourhood east of Damascus

You know, i am not getting you britbongistani.

You are clearly a Turk or Arab, no way you are a British, i give it 0 chance.

You could actually go, and you know, fight for Assad. Great Britain isnt your land, you are not clearly contributing for it, assuming you are here 24/7 as i observed while lurking. You are probably worthless diaspora faggot, who just shittalks and literally doing nothing.

At least go and serve your country, you colossal scumbag.

mate are you samefagging via your phone or something?

>How are streets in Poland?
In the city good, normal, highways alright too, roads in between cities suck, not fixed, holes everywhere, I go to Germany for speeding too, since I live on the border.
Took pic of custom 124cm3 just4u, nothing better for city driving, never stuck in the traffic and it's really light & comfy(less than 150kg).

Get those foreign kurds out of Syrian and back to Turkey.

New rebel training video

youtube.com/watch?v=0S6SOUJ45g0

Wait wtf? I missed most of the threads while the roaches where BTFO'ing them but since when was /sg/ going so pro-K*rd?

I know there was the moderate beheader fag a while back but he seemed to have fucked off along with the others.

We used to be the shill-free part of Sup Forums, wtf is going wrong?

>You are clearly a Turk or Arab, no way you are a British, i give it 0 chance.
I put 5 meme currency on balestinian

Bosnia was a mistake and a freak of a country, you will be wiped out.

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/858770473542397952

>Rumours: Turkey allows Russian warplanes to use their airspace to strike armed groups in Syria

OMFG russian 6d chess

Could be.

kurds are kurds m8, that coloniall powers drew borders on a map does not really mean that a kurd from turkey should not fight for kurds in syria and vice versa.

Quite sad, isn't it?

>ywn be so desperate for someone to agree with you that you use your phones 3g to samefag
feels good man

> Wait wtf? I missed most of the threads while the roaches where BTFO'ing them but since when was /sg/ going so pro-K*rd?

Its been weird lately. Id say the past couple of months since the SDF started making those gains its been kurdish central.

Its like they hate all rebels except the kurds, most people here want the kurds to take a third of Syria, its absolutely insane really.
This place used to be allah souria bashar ow bas, now its a few pro-assad supporters with kurdish and israeli shills. You do get some good days, but they come on you hard if you even suggest its good for the roaches and kurds to fight while Assad makes more gains.

Very much so. He also irritates people after some time, even pro Assad folk. It is always same talk, we fuckin got it.

Nice. Yeah I live near the border too. Border region is full of Swiss people who are speeding kek. Germans hate it

Last year I was in Corsica with the bike, it was really beautfiul

I thought I was the biggest kurd-boo in here, and even I don't give a fuck really. Been missing the threads lately for they've been absolute shit and there's nothing here for me anymore.

TABQA WILL FALL IN 3 DAYS OR LESS GUARANTEED

THIS IS HILARIOUS AHAHAHAHAHA

Ive been saying this for months.

Erdogan will ally with whoever helps him stop this kurdish region in the north. Iraq, Iran and Syria dont want it too.

Starting image dump!

So where are isis fighters going to go when tabqa is captured? They are always given free pass when they lose the battle right? Or will they be POW

What does this have to do with Syria?

>Raqqa Hawks announce control on city of Tabqa

Might just be referring to the main part of Tabqa city, not the northern parts and the dam.

ofcourse a brit (or maybe a turk?) would prefer the multiethnical state to stay as one, imagine how your state would be if it was only england and not wales, scotland, all the islands all over the world etc. It would be miniscule.

Cool story bro, you can have them all in Norway. No one wants traitors in the Syria. Syrians only fight with the SAA not with foreign forces to steal syrian land like the FSA and SDF.

One of the injured today after Jaysh al-Islam opened fire on protesters is Dr Ali al-Omar, one of the few if not the only neurologist in the besieged eastern Ghouta region, Damascus, Syria.
>twitter.com/Elizrael/status/858774664029642752
Kek they are using the last doctor meme against themselves now

Your time will come Diaspora-senpai, Brexit are your future death throes

Alright can someone give me a good redpill on SDF's relation to the government and the rebels.

From my understanding it was
>truce with Assad
>some skirmishes with the rebels
>focused on ISIS
But there are some Assad supporters who hate the Kurds. What is the relationship between SDF and Assad?

What's going on in Qaboun? Are the al-Ḥaras al-Jamhūriyy BTFO'ing rebels?

I want Bashar Alassad and the Arab Baathist party to rule over all of Syria, not an inch will be given to anyone.

Afrin Kurds = Mostly good relations with Assad
East Kurds = Neutral, willing to negotiate for autonomy.
Aleppo Kurds = Mostly Good, Fought against SAA for a while, attacked by FSA and switched onto SAA's side.

The only person hating the SDF is the Roach/Bosniak diaspora living in Britain. Most are either supporting or just indifferent.

yep, syrians and thousands and thousands of afghans, iranians, lebanese etc. All the groups fighting are actively reinforced by foreigners, and are supported by outside nation, every single faction. Isis is probably the one at the moment that is the most syrian one, as no more foreigners get in, and the current foreigners are dying en masse, and the outside funders have trouble getting shekels and supplies in to them,

100% pro Assad here.
everything else is secondary

As long as they kill ISIS and also rebels/HTS, why dont give them a piece of the pie

But i agree, too strong kurds/SDF is bad for Assad in long term, so im getting nervous a little bit...

>But there are some Assad supporters who hate the Kurds. What is the relationship between SDF and Assad?
'they could be worse' basically, they are more likely to negotiate than other """rebels""", in the end it's a organisation dominated by commie edgelords with ties to the PKK who have used terrorist tactics against civilians
There's unfortunately some diaspora brit who is derailing every thread with his retarded narrative on the subject

Where did you steal that

hey romania bro how it is going ?

kek

Hey there macedoniabro! I'm dead sleepy right now, last couple of days have been busy! how are things in with you and your country? They did mentioned you on the news here

Thanks for the quick rundown

I don't see what the problem is with giving the Kurds a state. I would prefer it would be in Turkey because Turdogan and his government is a piece of shit, but it doesn't seem like too much of a loss for Assad if he gives them a narrow strip of land in Northern Syria, at least in comparison to getting overthrown and killed. Plus, I'd rather have SDF in than ISIS because the government is in no shape to fight ISIS on a wide scale.

NK IS ONE OF THE LAST BASTIONS AGAINST ROTHSCHILD GLOBAL DOMINATION TOGETHER WITH SYRIA AND IRAN
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK THE USA
FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK SAUDI ARABIA
S I E G H E I L

You know, part of it is you misinterpreting posts
Some people I see that you seem to accuse of being "Kurd shills", actually say they dont like the Kurds at all but just think that the Kurds have more chance of being negotiated with than the rebelshits

Maybe theyre wrong and youre right, sure, then you can come and tell us "I told you so", but people are allowed to have an opinion m8

I dont really understand why youre so triggered by his posts though

You shouldve seen (well maybe you have seen it) /sg/ during and after the Hasakah events
You could be here calling every single poster a Roach because there was a lot of hatin'

..and then theres this guy, kek

KEK

please answer this, why is isis always given free pass?