The BBC bows down to us now

>The BBC bows down to us now
wtf, I love jews now. Nazicucks on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thread rating
Zero

So do IDs carry from day to day? I wonder if my ID has pedigree, desu...

Haven't you got some skin cancer to catch?

Crikey

What is a “pikey”? What do they mean by travellers? What does it have to do with the jews? Why are “nazicucks” concerned? Why is OP a faggot?

This thread isn’t really helpful.

>what is necessary fanservice
BBC just like everyone else in the country knows that gypsies are degenerate fucking scum
Nobody really cares about these "official opinions"

They don't even carry from thread to thread.

Pikey is another word for gypsy
Traveller is the "sensitive" word for them

I don't care what they think. They bow down to us now. Stay mad while we continue to tarmac your drives

cigan

pikeys are irish gypos

amen

but didnt he say hes the pikey?, why apologize for that, or was the context different

you cant say words, not even in the middle of the forest with no one to listen

Ok, this answers my first two questions, thank you!

>us

False, tinkers do not know how to Internet

Not really sure what you're on about but if you're a gypsy I'd just like to remind you that were born into and will die in irrelevance and the only sense of legacy your life could even possibly hold after you die will be enshrined in further hate for your kind by the rest of the world.

Then why do people 'imply' with "only ten posts by this ID" WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN???

If you hover over your ID it shows how many posts you made in that thread retard

kek, you make me laugh lad. I went to school. Most of us get an education these days.
Why are you so upset? All you can do is vent your rage online behind a monitor because we are a protected and recognised minority by the government. You can't do anything faggot.

are you really a traveller? literally the closest things to niggers in the world without being niggers (no offence)

Atleast I am white

Why would I WANT to DO anything?
My life is worth something to humanity. Yours is not. That's all I wanted to say.

Aaaaahhh, now I got it!

OP is larping as a gipsy!

Atleast I'll enjoy mine lmao. Enjoy slaving away to bring more nigs into your country. I'm sure the government values that

>larping
Yeah, whatever fritz. Haven't you got a bull to prep

Don't reply to that degenerate anymore. I do wonder how he has Wi-Fi in a caravan though.

>country feen calling anyone else a degenerate
L M A O

Of course you are. I never heard of gipsies with internet.

What arfe you talking about? Like the romanian gypsies? The ones that beg on street corners? Is that what you think I am? No, we aren't shitskin gypsies.

They steal mobile phones all the time, that's where they probably get the internet.

I probably make more in a month than you make in a year. There really is no reason why I would steal a mobile phone

>H-hey, my gipsy clan is superior to the one you’re thinking of!

irish travellers aren't roma gypsies

We're Irish. We didn't migrate from India like the rest of those shitskins.

>pikey says the word pikey
>BBC has to apologize

wtf is going on over there? Britbongs, I demand an immediate explanation for all of this.

Pikey's are gypsy's right? Which are just older versions of hippies/hipsters

Interesting! I never heard of you girls.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Travellers

>Which are just older versions of hippies/hipsters
where the fuck did you even get that from

>that filename
topkek, fritz

Just look at what hippy "communes" were and tell me that wasn't essentially neogypsy + communism

I suppose you're right

>traveller

Have the jews gone too far?

the traveller community in my town are sound as fuck. they've been there for years and never once have i heard about them causing any shit

the ones that give them a bad name are the tinkers who park up in a random field then leave all of their shit behind

Within our own community they are regarded as scum also

We get this need to apologise for using 'pikey' on broadcast periodically. I think it means different things in different areas. Some places it's for gypsies but other areas it general term for pretty criminals/scum.

>BBC forced to apologize
>forced

How were they forced? Did some pikeys went in there and hold some rusty knives to their throats or what?
I think the correct term here is "cucked".

Probably