Is the next Recession here?

reuters.com/article/us-usa-economy-atlantafed-idUSKBN17T24C

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/weve-seen-this-movie-before-economy-set-for-spring-surge-after-first-quarter-slumber-2017-04-30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure hope so. Fuck America. So long as Boomers take it in the ass the hardest I am all for an economic meltdown.

It's been around and gathering speed since the 1970s when the Lima Declaration went wholesale in sending Western manufacturing and jobs overseas

>Sure hope so. Fuck America. So long as Boomers take it in the ass the hardest I am all for an economic meltdown.
FPBP

Everyone else needs to suffer sooner or later. Also the "hard men create good times, good times create weak men, weak men create hard times" meemay applies to this so if you disagree with me you're a weak man who cannot handle hard times

The boomers are in their 70s
Your kike manual is out of date

A depression might be a good way to rid ourselves of some jew lice

DEATH TO AMERICA

i've had hard times for 6 years. others woudl ahve broken by now. i keep on moving forwards. But one needs the ocassional calm before another storm

But I thought everything is gonna get better bros?

marketwatch.com/story/weve-seen-this-movie-before-economy-set-for-spring-surge-after-first-quarter-slumber-2017-04-30

The fuck? Boomers are in their 60s.

I hope so. A recession plus the current low interest rates would create the perfect impetus and environment for massive infrastructure investment and projects.

Yes. It's been really bad for about 1 1/2 years now.

Trump was born in 1946, the year the Baby Boomer started and is 70

Most boomers are in their 60s

>likely barely

why does that trigger me so much?

>paying off your debt

That's not how it's supposed to work. And if you slash immigration and deport 20-40 million people there will be plenty of jobs for citizens.

It feels like west is going to be like Japan for next few decades . A few years of shitty economic growth, where the wealth only trickles to (((them))) followed by an economic crash. Rinse and repeat . The truth is, I don't think we will ever go through another economic boom that'll increase meaningful stable full time employment and allow working class men to raise a family. This is the new normal. Which is why I don't know how America will relay its sovereign debt.

Deleted comment

Not so fast - not before i get my inheritance from them.....

1st quarter GDP has been fairly low for the last several years.

I hope so. Even if Trump isnt responsible he will be blamed and we cna use the anger to elect progressives to office and move society forward.
I am pulling for a collapse under Trump.

because having 2 adverbs in a row is poor sentence structure

and on top of that
the jackass writing it is a professional writer

and then it should have gone by an editor at some point