STEVE BANNON TO LEAD HERITAGE FOUNDATION???

washingtonexaminer.com/will-steve-bannon-take-over-heritage-after-jim-demint-leaves-mike-needham-wont-say/article/2621712

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/apr/01/barack-obama/obama-says-heritage-foundation-source-health-excha/
discord.gg/CZhxK3f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bannon should lead everything

GOP Establishment forced out Demint

heritage foundation is a garbage-tier neocon NGO that should be shunned by everyone on this site

Well this report says Bannon may be leading it

what do you think of that

makes me lose trust in bannon, makes me think maybe he never even was based to begin with

either that or he will changet the course of the foundation but i really doubt that

most likely the whole story is bullshit though and bannon wont be kicked out of the adminstration

bump, this is rather big if true

Is this good or bad?

Nope.

FPBP

Infiltration.

That would be really, really good. Commandeering these cuckservative institutions and pushing them towards nationalism is almost as important as controlling the government itself.

big if true

Sounds good to me, he'll have the most powerful think-tank in Washington under his thumb. Nationalism will be pushed like a war-front onto the Conservative party.

this has been annoying the fuck out of me for like 5 years, why did it take until now to become a meme?

true, its big now

For you

bump

Rebeka Mercer is working behind the scenes on the board. And there was a rumor demint was coming to work at the white house.

badddddd imo. It will be nice to get the heritage foundation towards Bannon's ideology...but I'd much prefer Bannon go there after Trump leaves office.

More importantly, the fact that Bannon would leave the white house signals something different to me - that he is being pushed out by Trump. That is the worst part in and of itself.

Bannon being pushed out of the white house, and then taking over Demint pushed out by the GOP...

something is up

Plus I just saw this.
Sebastian Gorka leaving the White House, too. Very bad.

>
what even is the heritage foundation, and why is it so important?

oh jeeze...

The Heritage Foundation is just an influential think tank. They came up with Obamacare in the 90s.

did they really though?

Sounds like bullshit, DeMint was allegedly pushed out by the establishment board members, so it wouldn't make sense to replace him with a guy whose beliefs go against movement conservatism like that promoted by the Koch brothers. Also, Bannon's a sperg who doesn't deal well with opposing viewpoints or being told no.

Ehhhh

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/apr/01/barack-obama/obama-says-heritage-foundation-source-health-excha/

The ideas behind Obamacare have been around for a long time.

Bump

>Also, Bannon's a sperg who doesn't deal well with opposing viewpoints or being told no.

lemme guess, we can't let him get his hands on the new clear codes, cheeto dust, lol hairstyle?

He freaked out during a New York Times interview when they asked mildly critical questions, the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus basically described him as a quiet autist, his pitch to the Freedom Caucus on the AHCA was literally 'come on you guys, vote for this', but shut the hell up when one of them came back on him, then told Trump to publicly shame and threaten the Caucus members for opposing him, only for conservative media to side with the Caucus over Trump. He's basically a grown Sup Forumstard with the money and brains to badly push his agenda, nearly everything I've heard about his words and actions come across as an awkward sperg, as well as alcoholic.

>freaked out
>Sup Forumstard
>come across as an awkward sperg

You need to go back.

how can one man rise to fucking fast through the world

>Fourth post best post
THAT'S CLEARLY THE FIRST REPLY IN THE TGREAD YOU OCTUPLE NIGGER

discord.gg/CZhxK3f

fuck shills, join praise kek

Bannon leading this shit would mean one of /ourguys/ controlling a weapon as strong as Soros' Open Society cluster.

It's a psychological nuke.

yeah look how well it went with trump