How do you react when this situation comes up?

How do you react when this situation comes up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ&list=FLN_0WnioRVzKc5tgXkhlokA&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=nSh72njVR0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I say "Shadilay".

I murder them.

Is this some sort of new leftist meme? There was previously one with this hipster guy with a kike nose with the same status update.

When you'RE friends with someone and you find out they are a gay, feminist, tranny.

Slap a bitch.

i have no friends so im able to dislike these people freely.

Leftists are incapable of humor. For reference look at Samantha Bee

Makes me happy, I'd be her friend.

I react by taking an out of focus picture of an ugly woman.

If only.

"I agree with you" something like that....

Weird since the right doesn't seem to have a sense of humor either.

Funny

That's why we're friends.

I don't. Leftist aren't people.

Gently correct them - it's a very common mistake, but we should never tolerate this kind of careless disregard.

YOU'RE ***not*** YOUR

PLEASE PEOPLE

More like
>tfw your friends with someone then you find out they are a minority/woman/faggot/trap

I chose to respond in meme form.

>incredibly racist
Hyperbole is the new normal

When your friends with someone and you find out they're 2/3 eagle

>when you're friends with someone and you find out they have different oppinions or preference on some things than you
wew lad.. what is the world coming to

Talked to a guy who lost a friendship with a girl because he said to her that he didn't prefer women with short hair. Lost her mind apparently.

It never occurred to them that some might find their views equally "strange" as they view it the other way. I wonder if they would prefer that others "disowned" their friendship for them being pro transsexual and thinking all men are out to undermine all women etc. Because that's essentially what they do to normal heterosexual men and women in order to cater to what.. less than 3% of the global population?.

Friendship isn't about treating someone as a puppet that needs to 100% agree with everything you're doing or think especially if you do something that's not very smart.. wouldn't be a very good friend if that was the case would it?

Now ofcourse the pro transsexual, pro feminazi crowd etc. ironically believe they are the final moral arbiter of anything, it never occurred to them that they might not be right?

See

>when the goyim know 6 million didn't die in the holocaust

fucking convert them.

Shills usually get paid to post here. It's so much sadder that now people are paying for classes that send them to post here instead.

call them a fag

I convert them.

Successfully helped push a dozen people over the edge into alt-light tier worldview and some are close to 1488

Checked, but proper meming is done in the style of the source material.

Never had that problem. I guess I boiled that frog slowly enough it never came up. Even my wife is fairly right-wing now.

Snapkick to the thorax and pull on the dong.

If I'm alone with that chick I get t'rapin'

Get out of my house I have no friends

>Friendship isn't about treating someone as a puppet that needs to 100% agree with everything you're doing or think

You'd be surprised at how many people think like this. They're unable to conceptualize anything outside of their own wants.

Generally you have to not give a shit about stuff to be able to see the real humor in things.

Who isn't a xenophobe? Xenomorphs are scary as fuck, man.

>You'd be surprised at how many people think like this. They're unable to conceptualize anything outside of their own wants.
Yeah, but people who have those kind of terms for friendships weren't really friends to begin with. Because they're not really interested in whatever the fuck YOU want, they're only interested in someone who constantly agrees with them and validates everything they say or do. Waste of time walking around being essentially a mirror for some other douchebags narcisistic complexes.

>racist/sexist/homphobic/transphobic
I am already out of the room until she finished thinking how many minorities would feel offended by my joke.

Dude xenomorphs are my fetish, them bursting out of people gets me diamondz.

THIS is the biggest problem with the modern left in a nutshell. In life it is normal and expected to make friends with all sorts of people with a wide range of political beliefs. Through having access to many different viewpoints and considerations, one can make a more accurate assessment of whatever situation is at hand. It is intellectually superior to be open to contrary ideas even if you will never agree.

Yet for more the modern left dissent of opinion is equivalent to murder, and they will flat out refuse to be friends with you because of it. It's disturbing and cultish, in all honesty.

>That supple neck.

Is it degenerate to bite while having sex? Even if it's consensual in a monogamous marriage?

.....I like a little pain... And blood involved... One way or another.

Agreed

*teleports behind you*

> then they realize your not only a nazi, but a grammar nazi too

this is the hoor that took the Sup Forums may may about the A-OK hand sign to twits.

so she's /ourgoy/?

>THIS is the biggest problem with the modern left in a nutshell. In life it is normal and expected to make friends with all sorts of people with a wide range of political beliefs. Through having access to many different viewpoints and considerations, one can make a more accurate assessment of whatever situation is at hand. It is intellectually superior to be open to contrary ideas even if you will never agree.

Not that you should go out of your way to get as many different people in your life as possible, but you become wiser for it than someone who constantly agrees 100% with everything you say think or do.

>Yet for more the modern left dissent of opinion is equivalent to murder, and they will flat out refuse to be friends with you because of it. It's disturbing and cultish, in all honesty.

Pretty much. For all their talk about diversity and diverse oppinions, it's exactly the thing they are NOT interested in.

Spam them irl with memes that only make sense on the interwerps

>It's disturbing and cultish, in all honesty.
I had the " luxury " to witness this when my Company ( big german Car Brand ) send me and a Co worker to a University at a " Meet the Industry " day.
Honestly these people would never survive a single day in my or any other department because they take fucking everything personal and dont realize that mostly there isnt the one single way or truth to a certain problem/solution.

Adults who behave worse then children.

>transphobic
These meme has to die. I just barely started to come to terms with the fact that calling out the degeneracy of homo-sexuals wasn't accepted by society
But they keep making new shit up and it gets worse and worse. Now telling someone to not cut off their dick, or telling people they should dress appropriately might as well be as bad racism
The slippery slope meme is real

Roger huele a caca en twitter

Forgot somehow related Video:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC4QiNPFBUQ&list=FLN_0WnioRVzKc5tgXkhlokA&index=23

>Through having access to many different viewpoints and considerations, one can make a more accurate assessment of whatever situation is at hand. It is intellectually superior to be open to contrary ideas even if you will never agree.

Essentially why the left has such disdain for places like Sup Forums, which as much as they claim it's an echochamber it really isn't.. they can't control the narrative in the same way here.. and so they end up being presented with provocative viewpoints that they might not have ever considered or thought about and may or may not end up agreeing with.. and end up perhaps reconsidering some things, which annoys them to no end ofcourse. Because they want everyone to believe exactly the way they do, or threaten their friendship or whatever or claim that they are a bad person or whatnot instead of having an actual discussion about some things.

Also because they also lack the skills, general knowledge and basic intellect to analyze different facts and opinions, playing with them and turning them back.

no, it's /theirgoy.

>stay strong trains is hard job.
Beautiful.

you don't understand how many levels of irony we're on.

she's functioning as our mouthpiece, pushing forth our psyop

>Also because they also lack the skills, general knowledge and basic intellect to analyze different facts and opinions, playing with them and turning them back.

It does appear to be that way, and because they appear to lack these things, they react with aggression whenever their viewpoints are challenged or even remotely questioned.

What would you call the flintstones if they were black? Niggers. See? That's humorous. Even if said to the right black people. But if you get so booty blasted over words that you can't take a joke, then you are the problem.

Wouldn't know since I don't befriend liberals.

This is so true.

stpo pullying iniutia

>How do you react when this situation comes up?

You teach them about allah, his greatness and proper place of womyn, obviously

Why are you still so obsessed with me that you make and post shit like that?

Corrective rape

I exceed them. Few can match my powerlevel.

>>but never rape

Chappelle's Show did it

>This
There is only one solution desu famalam

>when you're friends with someone and you find out they're transgender

Goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSh72njVR0M

I wouldn't know. I don't have a facebook

>mfw

> Sorry We can't be friends. You are too closed minded. And me being open minded can't help to let you be who you are

You're*

>tfw you find out the elven people of mordeheim aren't down to mix with the orcs of zorastrahn 5

That's the caption I always imagine with this picture.

its funny because is true!

>when your friends with someone and they don't make an absolutely abhorrent post.

lel

>sucking some guys dick
>realize he's a homosexual