Burqa for all women soon?

First the Austrian president calls for all women worldwide to wear the hijab, now the UN makes Saudi Arabia the country in charge of women's rights.

Is Kek trying to tell us something?

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/oesterreichs-praesident-provoziert-mit-kopftuch-aeusserung/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austrian-president-alexander-van-der-bellen-all-women-headscarves-hijab-veils-burqa-muslim-a7707166.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/anger-after-saudi-arabia-chosen-to-head-key-un-human-rights-panel-10509716.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>First the Austrian president calls for all women worldwide to wear the hijab
I don't believe it, source it up.

As for this article, if this is not fake news, its kek-worthy.

>I don't believe it, source it up.
jungefreiheit.de/politik/ausland/2017/oesterreichs-praesident-provoziert-mit-kopftuch-aeusserung/

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austrian-president-alexander-van-der-bellen-all-women-headscarves-hijab-veils-burqa-muslim-a7707166.html

It'd be a cold day in the sun to see rural southern women wear anything but camouflage or t-shirts with Christian scriptiures on them.

Google #stopsignslivesmatter and you'll know Islam will never take over

>Alexander Van der Bellen, the left-wing former Green Party leader
that explains the degeneracy. He's the equivalent of a leaf.

>who narrowly beat a far-right candidate
Seems like Austria is more based than you Germany, and that's pretty sad. I am German and proud to say I am a German far more than an Israeli, and to be honest it hurts seeing how Germany is going down under all of those refugees and retarded leftist politics. I want things to get better, I can try to work for that, but there's not much I can do in my position at the moment.

Nah, both germany and austria are lost.
Im leaving anyway in a few month, so i dont care anymore

Well bye. For every german leaving, we get 10 new Fachkräfte. We don't need you.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

My bod dudders, Google watson louisiAna stop sign instead

>It's been ranked as the 141th most unequal country in the world

Wouldn't that mean that they're one of the world leaders in equality?

>Fachkräfte
What did he mean by this?

As someone who was raised on German culture (for the most part) at home yet not living in Germany, I don't think you understand what it means to just go to another country and think everything will be good for you, even if the cultures are different.
It will suck for you, you'll have to change everything about you and your behaviour that you got from home, even those you completely agree with and like.
Its better to fight for your homeland and the place you actually identify with and with the people it used to be just for them, instead of abandoning everything and letting the chances to get back to what was good and fantastic, die.

literally "skilled workers"

I know what it means fuckass I mean what does he mean by it. The mudslimes? Other subhumans?

by with he means """skilled""" """workers""" aka immigrants?

What's the difference? Shit is still shit.

Get ready for a big culture shock dude. I went through it too.

the new germans of course

Did someboady just said

Even the thought of those shits being considered 'German' makes me sick.

BURQA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>to get back to what was good and fantastic
So pre WW1? With what can he identify in current germany? With shitty flag that has wrong colours?

Yes Latvia, burn it all down.

My gf is fiancee and i speak the language, i will be fine.

Germany caused all the trouble it faces by itself.

don't worry they will return to their homecountry once the war there is over

>the actual germans in a year

Don't come here, we don't want you spineless cucks.

Where are you moving to?
>pic

The UN is a complete joke, what else is new.

Stop larping. We both know that's bullshit as there is no war and no homecoming for them.
It actually pisses me off, knowing what happens to Germany.

why won't you take act and try to solve this?

Budějovice

>tfw women will be forced back into traditional submissive roles

what should i do? shoot up leftists?

UN also appointed SA to the human rights council.
What's your point, hans? You think we should have a UN?

Czech I believe? Why them and not the ol' US of A?

it's absolutely hysterical how liberals wont touch Saudi Arabia's womens rights or human rights issues with a 10 foot stick and the Suadi's know it so well they make feminist propaganda criticizing the US's "wage gap" on Al Jazera and youtube since they know no one will ever say shit back to them

if you think the US is cucked by Israel you havn't seen shit yet until you see what Suadi Arabia gets away with culturally/militarily/politically/financially

>solve this
Abolish the UN. Done.

All women should wear a jihad.

Am picking my redpilled german gf up in 2 weeks to move back here . I was close to moving there but i love muh sun and white peoples too much

UN is a meme. More news at 11

I dont want to move that far away from family and friedns, also greencard is the pain in the ass if you are european i think

Considering i dislike living in cities, Budějovice is a very nice place to be in my opinion.

lol the kikes know their UN hoax is kaput just like their 'league of nations' so now its time to terminate this bad joke and create a new one.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
No, it's easier if you are a euro
t. I am a euro

it's not bad if youre a none white yuropean,

but if youre white in the US you will be discriminated by the system.

You should try and spread the understanding of the problems you are facing in Germany and Austria, and try to get people to think what's the solution. There's always a solution, sometimes its just not ideal, but it should still be good enough to be considered a solution.
If you, as one person, can manage to let 10 other people understand there IS a problem with the current state and what's the general route of fixing it or going to a better future, then its quite an achievement. You are not the only person who'll do this, and opinions spread well across societies.

Make up memes for Le Pen then. I assume you meant the EU
The EU won't fall that quickly for this to have its effect, rather the EU will collapse once it runs on dry without anyone to provide to money to make it work, aka actual European people.

whites are discriminated all over the world, its part of the jewish plan

I dont know about the rest of the world nor do I care, just saying from my experience of living in the US

>141th most unequal country
So there are 140 countries that are more unequal than Saudi Arabia? Or is this just shit tier writing and they meant the "141th most equal country"?

independent.co.uk/news/world/anger-after-saudi-arabia-chosen-to-head-key-un-human-rights-panel-10509716.html

What did the UN mean by this?

what an absolute joke.

>narrowly beat far-right candidate
>propose making all women wear hijab in support of Islam

Wew lads, next election in Austria is gonna look for the far-right.

This headline should be changed in to

Saudi Arabia bought the position to work on its PR while women still get raped and traded like goats in sauid arbia.

I gues it was goint this way

"oy vhe.....I mean inschallah think of all the nigge... I mean African slav..... I mean Africans you can feed, kafir NO i mean goyim NOOOOOO I mean KAFIR!!!

Why should I care, I'm a straight male this isn't my fight and every time I try to fight it the people I protest for call me racist so you know what fuuuuuck it

Nice try, JIDF.

women should be forced to wear veils, not burkas, but veils for sure, and modest clothing. if i were fuhrer the police would be measuring for ankle and arm exposure and vanning any unveiled and unaccompanied women.

i find it funny as fuck that people hate on the burka and argue for women and doing/saying whatever they want

>141th most unequal
>Hence one of the countries with the lowest inequality

well then it was a great decision. Good job UN!

REEEEEEE, get the fuck out you degenerate, it is because people like you that Germany is fucked.
I can already hear you saying 'NotAll'.
You also don't want to be here when 'based' Americans start bombarding us because we refuse to be enriched.

>> 141th

Lmao what the fuck.

One hundred and forty onth. Lmao fucking shitbrits have laughable grammar

>... (((and that's a (((Good Thing™))))))