Jesus Christ

Jesus was black

Revelation 1:14-16King James Version (KJV)

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NLZRYQMLDW4
youtu.be/JFToOYl1gLs
youtu.be/aLkqkMJup1U
youtu.be/IPiyo332Gks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Duh, everyone knows that.

youtu.be/NLZRYQMLDW4 thread theme

Are you sure? Sup Forums is supposedly a "Christian" board but condone "White Supremacy" at the same time...

Brass is bronze, the colour Native Americans described the Spanish as. Jesus is therefore coming back as a Spainard not a black man.

"As if they burned in a furnace" what happens when you burn anything? It turns black! Or am I lying??

youtu.be/JFToOYl1gLs

>brass feet = black
Feet being compared to materials is not abnormal in the bible. I remember a proverb about a statue with many metals and fine items for its body but like clay or dirt feet so and so it couldn't hold itself up.

The verse was Daniel 2: 31-35

Bethlehem is a present day Palestinian town south of Jerusalem in the West Bank. He would have looked like someone in Palestine while he was walking the earth.

he was a man of colour it's common thing why are you mentioning it?

There's plenty of white looking people with green/blue eyes in that area. Could have been either way.

The exact same color as the skin of niggers.

>brass

Brass, not the color of dog shit.

I didn't know Brass was the color of shit.

wow, i am woke.

youtu.be/aLkqkMJup1U

Jesus wasn't a nigger.

Jesus was a circumcised kike. Sorry Sup Forums

youtu.be/IPiyo332Gks

So his hair was white and his skin was white. His feet were dirty and he had a lisp.

WE WUZ GODS N SHIET

Niggers cannot develop in the middle eastern latitude you fucknig retard.

he was ruddy