Absolutely disgusting, you should be ashamed of yourselves

This is what happens to a society without Christianity

>agnostics and athiests will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity weakens the gene pool?
Imagine my surprise.

Why is killing tards before they become unwrangled a bad thing?

Literally nothing wrong with aborting retarded babies.

a big reason why america became diverse was because of the christians letting everyone in and then calling for "civic nationalism" - everyone can come in as long as they go to church

OP confirmed for downs syndrome

>Nobody wants a degenerate children
Really makes you think

So, would that mean that Iceland will have no people with Down syndrome as a result?

Iceland will be destroyed by Christ when he returns.

I find that kinda funny...

kek'd

Brb moving to Iceland

This is an exclusively positive development.

>>agnostics and athiests will defend this

I will.

Mongoloids are a drain on society and a healthy baby will be born in its place.

When I hear 'what about in cases of rape or incest?' I always tack on 'and down syndrome'

Hell awaits thee.

If the termination rate for babies screened to have down syndrome stays at 100%, yes.

Prove it

By that logic Sweden must be the most devout christian country on the planet

Well ya.thats what the article said retard

Luckily our country will soon follow suit now that every woman can get an early Downs test.

but how can you tell until its too late?

Actually no, because Sweden still has less people of immigrant descent than America does...

You'll have only yourself to blame for burning in hell for all eternity

You aren't perfect, should you have been aborted too?

>waaaa mommy makes me go to church
>I'm too smart for that
>I'm an agnostic who hates babies

You fucking degenerate.

You would opt to keep your child knowing it was a subhuman retard?

Gas yourself faggot.

joke's on you, theres no such thing

besides if god didn't want us to abort retarded babies he wouldn't make them retarded

Where do you think you are?

based iceland

Good

>t. Christfags that think they'll be spared from the rise of NatSoc.

In the trains with the lefties you go

based iceland

40 And the King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you did for Me.’ 41 Then He will say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave Me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave Me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, I was naked and you did not clothe Me, I was sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’ 44 And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ 45 Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for Me.’
-Matthew 25: 40-45

Don't bother trying to "repent" either because repentance requires action. Either you reject it here and now or eternally burn.

What's the problem? I wouldn't want to be Down's and I wouldn't want to have to care for someone with the problem.

>Iceland: northern hemisphere, kills all babies with downs.
>Australia: Southern Hemisphere, entire population has downs.

Really activates my Irwin's

Eugenics is the future, whether you christcucks like it or not. Genetic screening tests, germline engineering, enhanced ectogenesis... all of these technologies are inevitable, and all will result in de facto eugenics.

How is this a bad thing? Better off having white couples raise kids who will grow to be net contributors in society and procreate. You won't get that with potatos.

Iceland has a much lower abortion rate than USA.

No problem with, what's wrong with aborting God's mistakes?

wow all 3 of them

>doesnt into aktion t4

Technically if I am pro aborting retard babies but the woman is the one that actually does it why would I go to hell?

abort yourself retard

AND DEN GOD SAYD TURN THE OTHER CHEEK AND LET TYRONE FUCK YOUR WIFE

The Bible is TL;DR

>prove it
>replies with a bible verse
ayy

Good.

Hell is what the family of severely disabled children go through.

Hell is when a mother''s greatest virtue is used to derange her into thinking she's better off with a potato child who saps time money and ultimately love.

Isn't this a good thing? Everyone cries about abortion but when it comes to actually taking care of these children no one cares.

Down Syndrome individuals are a 100% drain on society, I'm sorry. And when society isn't wanting to do anything to help them they are better off dead.

It's not a matter of perfection it's a matter of 'This disability seriously hampers day to day living'

sounds great

Of course I'm not perfect, but I'm certainly more genetically fit to live than a downie. And prove to me objectively that hell exists and I'll consider taking you seriously.

>Eugh! Himmie! Look at what da white peoples be doin, it's annudah shoah! Dey usin' eugenics to make a healthy society! *kvetch*"

Why would you preserve Downie Children? They have no life whatsoever. They will never be functional human beings. Just burdens.

I wonder what Christianity would look like without the cuckiness.

There is literally nothing wrong with that.

If you could choose: An all white atheistic europe, or a fully christian europe with all africans, which would you choose to have?

>implying scripture is proof of anything

>I'm a childish little baby who thinks God will let me play the "defiant" card when I'm standing in front of Hell.

>Muh Nazi uprising!
>It's just around the corner, I swear! No, not that corner, the next one. No, not that one either, the next one!

>preferring to go to the clouds and join a herd of aborted downs

Shiggy Diggy

>implying the globalists aren't making them retarded.

>Sup Forums 5 fentoseconds ago
>OMG ABORTION IS LE EBIL NO EXCUSE REEEE
>but what about if the child has down's?
>FUCK OFF SHLOMO A FUCKING LEAF REEEEE

>Sup Forums now
>WHO WANTS A DEGENERATE CHILD I LOVE ABORTIONS CuCK CuCK CuCK!

wtf I love Sup Forums now.

This is a good thing though you fucking retard.

Imagine if you were born with downs, why would you force someone to live a life as fucking downy retard. I bet you also wouldn't abort people with deformities.

I don't support euthanizing them for any genetic purity reasons, that is just a bonus. I actually find it cruel that these people for these fucking mutants to live with these conditions. They need to be put down out of love so they don't have to experience such a terrible, pathetic, sad, shit tier life.

>Everyone cries about abortion but when it comes to actually taking care of these children no one cares.
Yes, all those homeless Down's kids begging for money and stealing food on the streets in Amerikkka.

Based. Fuckin ex of mine had a baby with her boyfriend that has downs. Lold so hard when I found out. Dunno why you'd want something like that to exist

Aren't Icelanders in great danger of unintentionally marrying their cousins and having genetically compromised kids?

>literal retards who'd never contribute to anything and just go through life confused and vulnerable to harm as perpetual children are humanely put down before they can miss what little of life they might appreciate

problem, christcuck?

Good. I work in a charity shop and the special needs school brings them in every other day at lunch time and they slabber and babble incomprehensible nonsense. Legit wastes of skin.

By 100%, you mean 'both'

Into the trash down goes.

>natural selection is bad

lmao

thinks 'not perfect' is the same as 'terrible condition that will hinder the child and everyone around it for the course of its life'

kys

I wonder why we don't have genetic selection yet.

For example taking male sperm samples and testing as many as it takes to give a man a list of options with lists of general genetic characteristics such as hair and eye color, any proclivity for illnesses, etc.

I need to learn the science behind this. I mean we can do genetic tests with a small spit sample, maybe they could make something similar so anyone can go to a doctor, find out which sperm cells are most preferable, isolate and inject them to the egg.

I thought I was Christian but think this is a-ok, so I dunno man. Guess I'm a bad Christian?

I'd train it to fetch me a beer.

>all white
>atheistic
kek, you people are so stupid. Keep on dreaming, buddy.

>prove it
proven
>Waaaaaaaaah muh atheism!!!!!!

kek

This

I thought I could just give some money to the church to be allowed into heaven lmao, nice jew meme religion

flush the tard down the toilet and try again. Life is too short to waste time on wrangling tards.

good on them

IIRC the percentage in America is well over 50%, I think maybe 75-80% even in the red states

No, you're just not a Christian.

Saying "muh atheism" isn't an argument. And what I meant by "evidence" is a *scientific* proof of hell's existence. I guess you can't manage to provide that.

>Down Syndrome individuals are a 100% drain on society

More like 300% because it takes an entire team working around the clock to take care of just one mongoloid.

I wouldn't mind if parents took care of their retarded kids themselves and without resorting to welfare.

so if two potatoes decided to have a baby together, would the baby be guaranteed potato as well since they would pass their 47 chromosomes
or does their genetic information retain the normal 46?

> Removing defectives from the genepool.
> Icelandic people aren't far better us, physically, aesthetically.
> The future of the white race and the potential homeland of the white race, isn't going to be Iceland.

The Great White Hope, OP. Stop being a faggot and let them save our dying race.

You thought wrong.

The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
-Psalm 14:1

Oh Lord, have mercy on this generation of fools! They know not what they do!

fuggg

Trust me, those babies are better off dead. I grew up on Iceland from 1. to about 4. grade and i remember this one tard in my class.

Literally every single student was absolutely disgusted by him and a large portion of the school bullied him relentlessly. As in we got him to do a bunch of stupid shit like break windows and shit in the halls. He would also go around hitting kids in lower grades and scream at them. To top that, he would try to tear clothes off of girls he liked and touch them.
Christ i wish he was aborted. I tried to steer clear of him but he was always somewhere to fuck the up everyone's day.

secular morality = practical satanism

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9113394/Killing-babies-no-different-from-abortion-experts-say.html

If you have to kill your downies to stop your daughters from screwing them, you DESERVE retarded grandchildren

Niiiiiice.
We should start doing that in the US with babies diagnosed with black parentage.

Hell isn't real and neither is your god.

I agree
t.pastor

Who is the Kang?

Islam

They actually have database and database for checking up if the fuck target is close related or not. Hint "close related"

They can test embryos for given traits and then only implant the ones without them although the # of traits is fairly limited and mostly disease

>muh evidence
Whatever you say, Commie.

Vanquish the weak.

Or people could raise their children to be decent to each other. I assure you, it can be done.

Down Syndrome individuals are all infertile.