Richard Spencer on CNN

Spread the word! Spencer will be on CNN at 10pm, representing all of us. This is huge- we finally get a platform in the mainstream media. Get your normie friends to watch, share it with family, maximize the exposure on this!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
youtu.be/TFr4GACTGX4
m.imdb.com/title/tt0080060/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122795150/#122797970
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

Jesus fucking Christ... I am starting to hate Spencer.

also someone r8 my OC

Nice try, mossad

Fuck off with that gay af Amalek shit. Spencer is one of the only (semi) mainstream voices of the movement, what the fuck are u doing to help the cause?

>haha he just proved richard spencer is a zionist shill
>better call him mossad

we can talk about mossad if you like :)

Will richard will be the guy to lead us to victory? the answer is no.

>gay af
nigger detected
>what the fuck are u doing to help the cause?
well to start im not deceiving whites into becoming zionist trash.

Stop posting this in every thread kike

Spencer is the first guy I've seen spout Sup Forums rhetoric in a non-autistic manner mainstream yet you faggots hate him, for what?

Or.. are you CTR shills hmmmm?

This shill post again. You have been posting it in every thread.

6/10

Still needs something about """peaceful ethnic cleansing"""

So wait now we like spencer? Why the fuck are we entertaining him again?

fuck I knew r/the Donald was here but not this strong

> Spencer represents Sup Forums
Spencer is a kike shill and needs to be shot.

Who's behind these anti-Spencer posts? Hmmm...

OP change it up a bit will you.

Yes, we support Spencer 100%. He is literally /ourguy/

>tell Sup Forums, a board established of implicitly skeptical people seeking humorous reactions and contrairian positions, how to think with a srsugaiz walltext copypasta
>thinking this is going to work

>why you hate richard? so what if hes a zionist and pro-israel not all jews are bad, goys!

yeah needs something thnx m8

This is what happens when you give leftists your memes

What are your thoughts on Jared Taylor? I find his lack of criticism towards international jewery concerning but I find him to be the only articulate person who defies the "right wing whacko" stereotype.

Because he's an autist with 1/1000th of Jared Taylor's eloquence.

only thing I've heard from him yet is that jews are a good example of an ethnostate, you can't have it all, look at Trump too

>dicky spencer
>manlet queer obsessed with depeche mode
>wears a pepe pin
>wants gays to have rights
>is probably a closet homo himself
I've been waiting on everyone else to become the next Hitler but none of these limp-wristed faggots are willing to talk about the gays and Jews for what they are. How do I set up an event and go speak about the kikes? I'll even create a slide show detailing all of the civilizations that have kicked them out and the positive consequences that followed. I'll become /ourguy/ if no one else is willing.

>"Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt aber, ist das eigene Volk. Und für dieses Volk, und um dieses Volk, wollen wir Ringen und wollen wir kämpfen. Und Niemals erlahmen, und Niemals ermüden, und Niemals verzagen, und Niemals verzweifeln." -Adolf Hitler

the enemy of my enemy is my friend concept seems lost on many people.

the jews you hate and the state of israel are two different entities

What would you want him to do? Praise Hitler as the Greatest leader ever ?

Red pilling the masses is a slow process, let him do his thing.

I dont agree with him on every subject.

it's like 5 past 11 already, did I missed it?

Jews, user, have been working consistently throughout history and over the last 4000 years or so to conquer the world. They have actively been planning to destroy the Aryan race and achieve world domination by first corrupting world leaders (done) and then the general public (what youre seeing now. we're in a propaganda war). They are [ ] well, its not all Jews so..
or
>well, its just the diaspora thats bad but Israel is ok

They're deceiving you. Nothing else matters.

You can shitpost about muh civic nationalism all you want, Sup Forums, Spencer is a traitor. I hope antifa take him out with those modified airsoft rifles they like to parade about. They are shilling hard for him, and they will try to convince you all that he is /ourguy/, but he's a jew-loving cretin who deserves the rope.

>representing all of us

No he fucking doesn't, but it's going to be portrayed that way by CNN, he's going to say a lot of dumb ass shit, and then I'm going to be associated with that dumb ass shit. More importantly, because this board shilled for trump overall, he's also going to be associated with that dumb ass shit. I swear some of you autists don't understand how real life works.

>When you can't understand why hate race baiting

How about using a real time measurement and telling us exactly how many bongs until this happens?

Do you autists even imagine anyone spewing outright gas the jew and even getting a platform larger than the fucking AM radio station in 2 o'clock ?

How does one of you Americans say "10pm" and all of you seem to know when tf that is?

>18:08
Sunday, 30 April 2017 (GMT-4)
Time in Washington, DC, USA
17:08 Chicago (GMT-5)
16:08 Denver (GMT-6)
15:08 Phoenix (GMT-7)
15:08 Los Angeles (GMT-7)
14:08 Anchorage (GMT-8)
12:08 Honolulu (GMT-10)

show me one person in this thread who said richard should say:

>gas the kikes! race war now!

or you can stop twisting the conversation

Is it live or pre-recorded?

If pre-recorded it will be edited beyond belief.

I unironically want him to. Time to go all in, while we have a platform for the whole world to see. Think of all the publicity we would get. It would be a whole new ball game for all of us on the alt right.

Don't you guys get it, the jews want white people to be reconnected with their identity

fuck off kike shill. no one in the entire thread has said anything like your co-worker claimed. you kikes twist conversations because you cant hold your own in a conversation, being that you're wrong but cant admit it. you lack humility.

>How does one of you Americans say "10pm" and all of you seem to know when tf that is?

>it was implied, guise!
i accept your defeat.

now that he is on CNN what are the odds he says he still supports trump while a camera is pointed at him?

It was a fucking example you shill, change it to him naming the jew or calling the conspiracies outright, he'd be called hitler 2.0 and lowered to the skinhead neo-nazi you see in true controlled opposition rallies and still have the AM radio platform at best.

It's always eastern time, unless otherwise specified

FPBP

He doesn't. He has said so. Maybe he'll use this opportunity to drop a tactical black pill- it will be glorious!

r/the_donald would never support white nationalism idk wtf youre talking about shill

I'll remember this, thanks.

Your massive weight is implied.

>it was an example that wasnt meant to be taken as a literal example of anything!
i accept your defeat.

With four time zones in the contiguous United States, American broadcast television networks generally broadcast at least two separate feeds to their owned-and-operated stations and affiliates, as do cable/satellite channels: the "eastern feed" that is aired simultaneously in the Eastern and Central Time Zones, and the "western feed" that is tape-delayed three hours for those in the Pacific Time Zone. This ensures that a program, for example, that airs at 8:00 p.m. EST on the East Coast is also shown locally at 8:00 p.m. on the West Coast. Networks may also broadcast a third feed specifically for the Mountain Time Zone, on which programs are usually broadcast on a one-hour delay from the Eastern Time Zone. Otherwise, some stations in the Mountain Time Zone use the western feed, while others get a mix of both the Eastern and Pacific feeds.

The Eastern Time Zone is commonly used as a de facto official time for the United States – since it includes the nation's capital city, Washington, D.C.; the country's largest city, New York City; and about one-half of the country's population.[6]

Because of this, television schedules are almost always posted in Eastern Time. Broadcast networks and cable channels also advertise airtimes in Eastern Time, often also including either the Central or Pacific Time Zone. This has led to conventions like: "tonight at 9:00/8:00 Central" (referring to your local feed), "tonight at 9:00 p.m. ET, 8:00 p.m. CT, 9:00 p.m. PT". (referring to both the eastern feed and the three-hour delayed western feed) and "tonight at 9:00/8:00 Central and Mountain" (also including the Mountain feed) being used to convey when the programs are set to air. Some networks also broadcast an East Coast feed which includes the Eastern, Central and Mountain Time Zones, and a West Coast feed which includes Pacific Time, the Alaska Time Zone and the Hawaii–Aleutian Time Zone.

They will probably edit it so hard to make him look like an idiot extremist when he is just an idiot puppet.

It's like China. We have one time zone for everywhere, based on the capitol city.

>Implying Trump was anything but a means to an end
When he doesn't provide he doesn't get support

Spencer is /ourguy/ he's up there with Jared Taylor, David Duke, William Pierce and even Commander Rockwell as the most outspoken mainstream voices of white identity post ww2.

To bash Richard is as absurd as bashing TRS and the Daily Shoah for being pro kike, when the Merchant Minute segment is the most anti semite (and hillarious) thing in existence in media today.

If you don't like real alt right identitarians go jerk off to Lauren Southern or something.

I accept your autism and poor CTR shilling, sad!

Still no one truly has an argument as to why we should hate Spencer

Well I live in the east so its usually at when it says it is.
(I was confused by this question at first)

Do not reply to this poster, who seems to have a bot as it immediately responds to any thread that says the name spencer. It WILL reasons to every (you) that you give it, and it will never explain its position. This one ID will be responsible for at least 80 of the total 300 posts in this thread- it exists for the soul purpose of derailment. Filter and ignore, it's the only thing you can do, and I'll get started now.

not on national tv. the media have been looking for a "nazi" to use against the right since this trump shit started.

exactly he needs to watch his language , weigh his words.

It's not really a red pill , but a red suppository that he's slowly pushing up normies assholes

who?

Not punching to the right in person is not the same as refraining from criticism on a Mongolian ice curling forum

careful canuck, you might trigger some 8gaggers

Spencer and his followers are reddit-tier, he does nothing but give us all shitty publicity and embarass himself.

>To bash Richard (...) for being pro kike

I'm with Spencer 100%! A friend of Israel, defender of homosexuality as a white nationalist bastion and a friend of israel and the zionists

Here is what he has to say about gays and Israel

DICKY SPENCER IN HIS OWN WORDS

> I respect Israel as a homogenous ethno-state
> //archive.is/WKF7W

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye
> //archive.is/E87su

> I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism
> //archive.is/PwiwG

> In terms of the European Homeland we would have fine relationships with the Jewish Homeland, we would not want to undermine that. We understand the Zionist impulse in a way that others don't

> Who knows? Israeli nationalists might want to help finance the far Right in Europe and North America. Certainly, if the two camps could grasp that their interests are complimentary, an improbable grand alliance might be in the cards
> //archive.is/mDDvy

> I think it's clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don't deny the Holocaust
> //archive.is/5Hqmc

> [Race-mixing] is not really a threat to White Identity, to be honest, simply because of numbers. In terms of intermarriage between Asians and Whites or something, it's not something significant that we really have to deal with. It's not like half of the country is East-Asian and the other half is White and we're all mixing - that is simply not happening on that scale, so it's simply not an important question. I don't feel like intermarriage is really threatening White Identity.
> https//archive.is/PwiwG

> Homosexuality seems to be a kind of last stand of implicit White identity.
> //archive.is/DNFeK

> Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about
> //archive.is/orZVG

> The gays love me
> //archive.is/26c95

>Still no one truly has an argument as to why we should hate Spencer

he's a Zionist.

Next.

love it

>he's a Zionist.
WRONG

*yawn*

>you faggots hate him

no, one anti-white poster on multiple proxies hates him. He will never say anything about promoting white nationalism, he will only tell you that every effort to do so, other than sitting alone in your basement, is the kikes.

>Ctr

why bother hiding it? they will paint him as literally Hitler anyway. There is no reason to be subtle anymore. Think about it, if normies see blatant NatSoc references regularly, they will eventually get on board.

Daily reminder that the posters who are over the top demented on wiping Israel of the map and having an excessively unreasonable no-wiggle-room position on anything other than genocide of every Jew being crazy unacceptable communist nonsense are literally Jews, trying to defend themselves by attacking their main opponents from the position that they think if they spread the idea they're not hardcore enough, people will stop supporting them.

Daily reminder it will not work and that if Spencer was not doing the right thing, these shills would not exist and be here to discredit him.

Your script doesn't even make sense, why would reditt support white nationalism? If your going to shill your statement at least should be coherent

if you believe that israel as a nation-state should exist because of "muh jewish people!" then youre a Zionist. Thats literally what "zionism" is.

Richard Spencer is a Zionist.
And that's why we hate him.

Next.

So what has this guy done aside from looking pretty on camera and saying stupid shit all day?

>Richard Spencer is a Zionist.
No arguments, WRONG again

Sad!

>we
HAHA

You're losing the meme war to me.

>non-autistic manner

HEIL TRUMP!! HEIL VICTORY!!! HEIL OUR PEOPLE!!!!

pic related here proves he's a zionist: stay defeated.

What a whiny pussy you are. Don't project your own cowardice on to others, not all of us were raised by single
mothers.

Seriously, that was awesome

Pic related has literally 0 (ZERO) arguments and credible source to back it up, laughable!

WRONG and SAD

Poor shill, sad!

Here is what his followers will defend

> based jews / not all jews (, , )
> based blacks ( (fluffy), >>
> race mixing is OK / not a threat (, )
> homosexuality is not degeneracy / richard was only kidding (, , )
> single payer even if it pays for illegals / refugees ( (fluffy again))

DISCLAIMER: I didn't even made a judgement of value on the things said, just pointing out their hypocrisy in coming to this thread to rag on things their own leader believe.

He absolutely not "representing all of us", that's the oldest trick in the book.

Are you guys familiar with how the ethnic nationalist movements (both white and black) in the 60s and 70s was destroyed?
Mainstream had ample coverage of people like Malcolm X, Isaac Hayes and groups and movements like Nation of Islam and Black Panthers,
They were everywhere, even at the Olympic.
Then all of a sudden they weren't. Have you guys ever studied why?
Learn your ethnic nationalism history folks. For instance, here is Malcolm X, after he started getting wind of what was going on in the backstages, blowing up a kkk-nation of Islam pact
youtu.be/TFr4GACTGX4
Dont take an Alex Jones conspiracy to walk back 30 years and see what was done and there is ample documentation for that.
Here is a TV movie of one instance: m.imdb.com/title/tt0080060/
There are more, just look up "kkk undercover", "nation of Islam undercover" and so on.

Spencer is a blind ideologue without any concern for advancing his cause at least. His followers cannot name one thing Spencer actually did to make the life of any white in his country or elsewhere better. They use the same flawed argument the left and the SJW use

Communists:
> at least **our leader** is creating class awareness

SJW
> our actions are creating awareness of the partriachy and white supremacy

Spencer advocates
> his words are creating race awareness

what have you done user?

dude, you already said in the /ptg/ thread that you're not an ethno-nationalist.

You don't oppose Spencer, you oppose white nationalism.

Are you denying he is pro zionism and said

> I actually fundamentally understand the impulse towards Zionism
> //archive.is/PwiwG

> I think it's clear that Jews underwent tremendous suffering during World War II. I don't deny the Holocaust
> //archive.is/5Hqmc

> I would say, if I were to have a beer with Netanyahu I bet we would agree an everything. I think we would see eye to eye
> //archive.is/E87su

Are you denying that in the presence of ample evidence coming out of the man himself?

>haha richard spencer's own words and archives to his exact tweets isn't proof of anything!

this is why you lose.

Being a normie.

wew lad

>Spencer
>We
ShillBlue still trying to convince newfags that Spencer is /ourguy/, huh?
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition, a disgrace to leftists everywhere for not being smart enough to sheepdog a herd of literal retard.
sage for your faggotry.

no they won't, this country is so brainwashed by leftist propaganda we will get full out communism before that happens. retards like spencer need to hide their powerlevel and slowly administer the cure to cultural marxism instead of trying to force feed it.

IS IT 10PM EASTERN???????

Dont talk about Lauren like that, you fucking leaf.

Oh wow, that retard is going to make a fool of himself in international TV, he just can't get enough of punches in the face.

There you are, was waiting for Rabbi Segestein to show up. Is Richard getting a little too much attention, and now you want to shut it down? Spencer, and the Alt Right, aren't going anywhere.

>representing all of us

no

both CTR/Shareblue trolls combining powers to take me on? HAHA

Shows that you are weak and have no arguments

>muh archives
Literally hold no credible data to deny what I have said and prove that poor trolls will TWIST everything, sad!

>waah look he not 14/88 hehe now what poll
laughable!

>Spencer is the first guy I've seen spout Sup Forums rhetoric in a non-autistic manner mainstream

OH I'M LAUGHIN! This is just a selection from his "mainstream" followers at Auburn, which I couldn't even finish watching because for the 15 to 20 minutes that I did all he did was jerk himself off while giving a typical feel good pyramid scheme-esque pitch about being white, while saying nothing of actual value.

You realize the reason media's always giving platforms to Spencer is because he's controlled opposition right?

>dude, you already said in the /ptg/ thread that you're not an ethno-nationalist.

Here is what I said (at )

> I'm not an ethnic nationalist, I'm even more strict. I don't think all whites have the right of belonging to my community only because of his skin color. We have fucking Romanians infesting our country for Christ sake and they would likely be well accepted by white nationalist communities on their phenotypic appearance alone.

> Honestly, my position is that my immediate family and immediate surrounding families (that for obvious reasons belong to my race and ethnicity) are my community and everybody else outside that immediate group counts as "outsiders".

I want a community for me to live where only my immediate family and community, that happen to share my ethnicity and race, will be allowed to live. I also go one step forward: I don't accept any person only because they're white. That would allow any commie, leftists or retard from any other country to be part of it only because of the color of their skin and that's retarded.

Archive here so you cannot distort my point: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/122795150/#122797970