Press D if you don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GhcCdqCz5E&t=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

G

D

I love Larry David and Jerry Seinfeld.

I'd hit D if I thought that if we exported them all to Israel that they would keep to themselves without finding a way to infiltrate and subvert white nations.

G

D
Genocide based on race is old news. Genocide based on beliefs is the future. Liberals, SJWs, ect

D

Hi NSA.

the nsa already knows you want to genocide the jews

idgaf

G-d

DDD
D D
D D
DDD

fucking
G
you datamining jidf faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=3GhcCdqCz5E&t=

..that didn't work

D

Bonus "O" for "Omitting Islam off the Face of the Earth"

D

Helicopter rides are exclusively reserved for cucks, commies, antifa and neolib traitors.

G

D

Without Jews America wouldn't exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haym_Salomon

i have autis i cant anser

GCHQ

G

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Now shove it up your arse GCHQ and suicide bomb yourselves you prying wankers

G
go back to plebbit if you posted D and never return

Look at him slurp that shit down what a thirsty little boy. Little slut

I really, strongly, deeply hate some of them (I know not all Jews do this stuff) because they are almost always behind anti Islamic propaganda but,

D

Because, alhamdulillah, I am still a human being with a heart.

>if i call everyone else a redditor or newfag then maybe they won't realize I'm a newfag.

he has that thousand cock stare all the boys are crazy about

Underrated post

>i know not all of them do this stuff
my little roach you are so wrong
FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA

D

E, for emigrate from my homeland and continue to live in peace there... ?

better start namecalling then

F, for final destination Madagascar ?

ah but i never claimed to be an oldfag, however I understand this principle.
Calling someone a newfag probably means you are a newfag.

G

nah. impossible. the problem is the ideologized ones. thats where corruption happens. otherwise all human beings are good in their nature.

DDDDD
D
D DDD
DDDDD

G

G

D

because it's not all jews. it just happens to be a select few who don't have american interest at heart. they also happen to be jewish. get rid of the big bankers and the ones who want to use the US as puppets.

D

kek, i see what you did there

It looks like nu-Sup Forums really is a thing. What happened to the NatSoc?

It is all jews. If it's not the zionists it's the liberal pro-immigration and communist jews. If not them, it's the nepotists helping their own kin get ahead at the expense of more qualified non-jews.
They always show solidarity for their own kind before loyalty to any ideological values, which is why you get those universal cries of anti-semitism any time somebody criticizes a jew for supporting nationwrecking policies.

They are all irredeemable filth. Every last man, woman, and child. Their culture, their religion, their inbred genes.

GGGGG
GGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGG G
GGGGGG
GGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG
GGGGG

Fugg

GGGGG
GGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGG G
GGGGGG
GGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGG
GGGGG

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

\\\\\g\\\\\

GGGGGG

FBI/NSA/CIA COME AT ME

What is the button for Muslims? Press "M".
M

O
O
O
O
O

G

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

G lol

I used to be a D but they're pushing my alphabet buttons lately.

Slide thread kill yourselves

D

G

G

G in a heartbeat. I don't even feel that way about any other group.

G

G,GG,GGGGGG,G,GG,GGGGG

G