Is this true? Did you only hate Obama golfing because he is black? Please tell me that isn't true

Is this true? Did you only hate Obama golfing because he is black? Please tell me that isn't true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2wrk7n3HYXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares about the golfing
what people care about is that king nigger fucked everything up on purpose and goes golfing after wards as if he had done something worth while

yup

i just hate golf desu

Yep caught me red handed. Its not that I hate Obama for destroying any hope of a future with quality healthcare coverage, its just because hes a black man playing golf

Caught me red handed

I hated Obama golfing because it was a useful talking point to use against my enemies.

Same reason the media counters Trump bombing the middle east but was silent about Obama's Yemen escapades. This is a propaganda war, stop trying to find consistency between peripheral party positions.

> diapers

Disgusting.

there are so many more reasons to hate Obama than the fact that he is black. I do hate him because he's black but that's only really scratching the surface.

Obama isn't black, he's mulatto and had a wealthy white grandparents to take care of him.

I also don't care for golf in general, but that's just me.

Yeah, I hate to tell you but anyone who hates Obama is a racist. It's that plain and simple. If you hate the decisions he made as president, you are also a racist.

>no one cares about the golfing
Could have fooled everyone in America who had to listen to kikes whine about it for years on end, only to go mysteriously silent now.

Is he being ironic or simply trolling when he complained about Obama's golfing, while he's been golfing at a significantly higher rate?

Personally I don't give a shit if the President golfs every week. But I wasn't pretending to care when Obama did it either.,

who gives a flying fuck about golfing? I hated it when they criticized Obama and every other president for it. some petty bullshit right here

Difference is when Trump golfs he's usually doing it with world leaders and other influential people.

Obama just did it to relax even when his country needed him.

Well yeah black people shouldn't be allowed to golf. Country clubs have and always will be a place for the white man

Back in my time niggers only got close to a gold course when they were serving us food in the dining rooms, or washing our dicks in the locker room showers. If a nigger decided he wanted to touch a golf club he would get a good beating. Niggers back then weren't allowed out on the course either

>its just because hes a black man playing golf
>Caught me red handed

Then why was it such a big deal back then if it didn't matter? Why did Trump use it as a talking point while he's golfing at a significantly higher rate?

>Country clubs have and always will be a place for the white man
Where is your time machine to 1950? I'd like to take a ride please.

I don't care about leaders participating is sports. I did hate Obama but it was mostly because he was elected for being a mulatto. I hate identity politics

>one was editor of the Harvard Law Review
>the other complains that work is hard

trumptards will defend this hack

>Difference is when Trump golfs he's usually doing it with world leaders and other influential people.

y-y-you see it's different, because uhhh it's The God Emperor

Golfing is fukin garbo anyways
We should have voted in Gary J
Cycling is great

>1 post by this ID

WHAT IF

WAIT GUYS

GUYS BEAR WITH ME, IT'S MIND-BLOWING I SWEAR

WHAT I-

SHUT UP YOU FUCKS I'M TRYING TO MAKE A POINT

WHAT IF CONSIDERING THERE ARE MILLIONS ON CONSERVATIVES THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, THE PEOPLE THAT WERE BITCHING ABOUT OBAMA GOLFING AREN'T THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE OK WITH TRUMP GOLFING AND THAT IT'S NOT ACTUALLY A CASE OF ALL CONSERVATIVES HAVING THE VERY SAME OPINIONS ON ALL SUBJECTS AND BEING HYPOCRITICAL ABOUT IT

#WOH #WOAH #ITALIANO

I was behind him the whole time, he took 6 hours to play 18 holes
I was playing in the dark on the last hole

(((Canadia)))

Sup Forums hates niggers.
And nobody cares what anybody thinks about it.

I never really gave a shit. The more the president is fucking off the less the gubment is spending and sending "aid".

There isn't even any evidence that he's golfing often. He owns a fucking golf course and uses it for diplomatic meetings. The only confurmed session was with Abe who is an avid golfer. It's just media shilling. When Obongo went golfing it was for fun not diplomacy.

Ironically enough, Trump was one of the first people in Florida to open up his gold course to blacks.

>because he is black

They will never put this card back in the deck, will they?

Additionally people get upset when someone lazy takes a break, but don't mind when a hardworker does.

He was complaining that Obama was golfing with his personal friends and celebrities. Trump, himself, makes alot of his deals on the golf course. He understands how valuable golfing is to business relationships, and he hated to see Obama wasting that resource.

youtu.be/2wrk7n3HYXo

Country clubs are unironically one of the last bastions for the white man. Minorities can't afford them, nor do they want to go to them. White trash find golf boring, everyone who goes is quite conservative because mostly older richer white men spend time in them, and women don't ruin it because they don't like gold either

Country clubs really are fucking great

post a picture of trump golfing during the presidency
i´ll wait

I dunno, the local country club closet to me is predominantly Jewish, so it's just a bunch of rich hebes LARPing like they're crusy Anglos right out of an Evelyn Waugh novel.

I'll take your word though.

>hate Obama golfing because he is black?
Duhh.... He's a nigger. Hello......!

it's totally different goy

t.The_Donald

Trump's done more in his first 100 days than Obongo did in 8 years, that why no one cares that Trump golfs (on his own course to boot, kek)

pics or didn´t happen

Niggers belong in death camps. Does that answer your question?

To be fair, I'm not a fan of Trump golfing all the time either.

I can vouch for this. Because fuck that muslim faggot pussy

He's only been confirmed to be golfing twice.

Obama averaged one round of golf every 8.8 days. Even if you count every trip to Mar-a-lago as a round of golf, Trump is still only at one round every 7.2 days.

This doesn't make for an interesting graph, so you cherry pick the numbers and intentionally inflate Trump's record.

>tfw to smart too browse r_thedonald

That's actually true though but if you live in an area with not to many Jews you don't see a lot of rich jews there though. Jews have been known to frequent country clubs.

In new england (where I grew up) lots of Jews went to the local country clubs, but in the Mid West it's all honorable white men I see honestly

Trump so far has golfed on 1 occasion that was part of state business.
Obama according to the media practically lived on the golf course.

Your ignorant, stupid or both op.

Yeah, but he's actually doing work on those. The Chinese president met with him at a golf course.

Obama did it because he was a "Good Ol' White Boy" club member, and really hated presidenting.

put me in the screenshot senpai

>He's only golfed 1 time goys please believe me. I definitely don't have vested interest in skewing facts so they support my narrative

t.The_Donald

Thank goodness Trump is so committed to fixing healthcare.

>every trip to Mar-a-lago is for golf

The place was designed as a winter retreat for the president.

>Left handed

It's not the golfing, it's when the golfing happens.

Now go back to your prof for a grade.

nah just hated obama regardless of how much he did or didnt golf

pro-golf, anti-golf, and partisan-golf fags are all fucking retarded

kys OP sage

did you conveniently miss everyone "whining" about illegal immigration, out of control spending, apology tours, killing small businesses with regulation, releasing terrorist, completely changing the way executive orders were used, politicising local courts, doubling the national debt, shipping guns to cartels, castrating our generals. I could go on but if you hadn't realised that Obama was the worst President in US history on your own by now, it is you who's racist.