Should eating meat and other forms of animal cruelty be outlawed?

Should eating meat and other forms of animal cruelty be outlawed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat
independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cow-emissions-more-damaging-to-planet-than-co2-from-cars-427843.html
factsaboutbeef.com/2012/07/13/cows-cause-global-warming-incorrect-beef-production-accounts-for-less-emissions-than-you-might-think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

are this the students trying to infiltrate? try harder this is fucking retarded.

You may be serious, but with the looming attack by the Social Activism classes, I have to doubt it

For semi-intelligent animals, sure. Too bad cows, chickens and pigs are dumb as hell.

Has summer started early this year?

Why is the father breastfeeding his adult son? Where the fuck is this acceptable?

that calf should be veal, leaving it to die like that is a waste

as long has animals dont have to suffer its 100% fine.
and dont even play that freedom card, most animals dont have a high enought developed level of concousness to even understand the principle of liberty nor to desire it.

Ah is this the retarded "for milk a baby calf has to die" meme? Yeah this is bullshit.

>meat eating outlawed
Yeah sure, try to "outlaw" nutritional habits established for thousands of years you delusional fuck.

Finish your exam first, before you try "saving" the world.

What the fuck is this shit...

Yes
>2k17
>not being vegetARYAN

Pigs aren't dumb senpai, they're almost as intelligent as dogs and can house broken.

Every country should pick ten or so animals which they can exploit, eat and fuck with. The rest are off limits.

No, arguing against eating meat should be outlawed. Death penalty.

This should be enough material to convince anyone to go vegan

MILKIES!!!!!!!!!

How often do you jerk off in your closet?

Answer: no.

god I wanna suck on some cow titties

/thread

>that picture
What does it say about vegans that in order to make an argument in favor of their lifestyle they have to make shit up?
>Zomg you guys in order to produce unfertilized eggs for market you have to kill chicks!!!
>holy shit in order to get milk you have to repeatedly rape cows!!
>Christ on a cracker dairy farms kill baby cows!
>Teh cows and chickens are sapient!
>Merciful Mao eating animal products causes cancer!111!!
Not a single fact, for people so concerned with saving animals they know next to nothing about them.

Being vegan is a metal disorder.

>when humans do it its unnatural BECAUSE REASONS!
>lets get rid of this "unnatural" situation
>all those animals are killed anyway since they can't just be let go
>meat supply goes away
>humans still want meat
>1000s of speciece of animals annihilated to meat demand.

why are vegans so retarded?

No point, plants are also "living" beings. So you cannot run away from killing other living beings.

What is even that picture?

For those of you butthurt about vegans, Hitler was a vegetarian. Is your supreme leader wrong for doing this?

>care about baby cows
>dont care about baby humans

Liberals...

>all those animals are killed anyway since they can't just be let go

LOL

Well too bad they're delicious.

Why are these comics so hot?

You aren't actually white if you're not a raw vegan, sorry. Murdering things "cuz they tasty nigga" is Africa tier disgusting.

>muh taste
good post

Your mistake is coming at this from the perspective that hitler was evil.
The fact that Hitler was vegetarian isn't going to convince me to be vegetarian, because he was vegetarian for personal reasons and had no problem with the superior species using lesser species as food.
Similar to how other carnivores feed on prey, which I'm sure you have a snarky comic about.

Oh god. Just that you have these, and they are of quality (in terms of webcomic production value) and have proliferated to the point where you are sharing it indicate that this is fairly representative of what the movement considers sound logic.

But really, following up a webcomic with a clarifying post script is evidence of horrendous directing and creativity. The work should speak for itself.

Nope, pigs are fucking dumb.
They have a TINY brain for their body.
They're only good at doing things that pigs do, like finding and securing food.

They CAN'T be trained without food, which means they're automatically dumber than dogs.

It's true, there is something about them that makes me come back for more

Only halal

>Similar to how other carnivores feed on prey, which I'm sure you have a snarky comic about.
You would be right
They're a great shitposting material that's for sure

>metal disorder

Someone needs to make a band with this name.

The solution to the meat problem is in vitro meat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

No. these animals are domesticated, we have selectively bred them into tools to serve singular purposes. The cow is bred for milk and meat and the dog is bred for companionship and loyalty.

If you're against domestication then stop eating domesticated fruits and vegetables, see this shit? It's what undomesticated banana looks like, subsist on that alone for a year then try and tell me it's not our right to do whatever the fuck we want to the less intelligent organisms.

The pic says socially UNacceptable you retarded kraut

You can be a regular here and be vegan.
Conservative vegans exist.

This one makes no sense.

>drinking straight from the utter
>reasonable

>nutritional habits established for thousands of years

slavery was a habit too, that alone doesn't make it right

Not if they're vegan for moral reasons. It's a contradiction to foundational right-wing values (hierarchy is moral).

Dr. William Luther Pierce

Audio Collection

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

Who drinks it straight from the udder? That's not reasonable at all.

Straight from your wife is the only way to drink milk.

It's the opposite, according to the leading nutritional experts

Heffers have to be milked retard.

You really should kill yourself. I'm not even kidding. This is the epitome of op is fag, now I have cancer, shill, etc... When I see shit like this I wonder how can someone be so fucking stupid. It takes me a while to calm down from something like this. I usually need to go for a run after some heavy meditation and deep self reflection. I don't come back down until I realize that I'm so much better the the person shit posting something like this. This isn't a joke or attempt at copy pasta. While meditating, I mentally picture some faggoty piece of shit male with a high pitched voice speaking softly and wearing some fucking cartoon t-shirt and hair covering one of his eyes, wearing some shit flip flops and some ripped up shorts. I see this piece of shit as my mortal enemy. As if the almighty has sent you as a test. Or maybe just to fuck with me and just see how far I'll go. People like you make me fantasize of being the chieftain of a great tribe of the past and gathering up my fellow tribesman to tie you to a table and rip your heart out using a dull knife on a giant slab of stone while dancing around in loin clothes and holding spears. Then as soon as we rip open your chest cavity and reach in for your heart, there is nothing there but spaghetti. And it's not even good spaghetti. It's like that bullshit fiber spaghetti too. Just makes you shit your guts out and is just so unsatisfying. I hate you so fucking much, you have no idea. I would love to just kick you in the fucking balls so fucking hard. I cannot say I hate you enough. I really really fucking hate you.

>For semi-intelligent animals, sure. Too bad cows, chickens and pigs are dumb as hell.

So are children.

I believe it's still pretty unhealthy though, beyond meat used heme iron which in itself is unhealthy

Could you please explain in detail what's the 'fundamental contradiction' ?

Meat is the jew that slowly kills us

Do vegan women breastfeed?
They look like animals, just saying.

Thank god retards like you are going to die of colon cancer in their '50s anyway

Explain why it's immoral to kill animals then I'll explain how your argument is contradicted by fundamental right wing ideas.

Maybe if you buy processed meats like a fucking retard. You vegans aren't safe either. Those pesticides will kill you fast

No but factory farms should be eliminated.

So how do you feed the masses. You literally have no argument other than 'muh feelings'. You are fucking stupid man.

Inuits had arterosclerosis as far back as 4000 years ago. I doubt kfc was a thing back then

>Those pesticides will kill you fast

Appeal to futility, as always
>Yeah I know doing heroin is bad, but nowadays radiations are everywhere so you're going to die young anyway, and this argument totally justify myself from shooting heroin twice a day

>how do weeee feed duh masssses hurrrrr deerrrrrr
There is literally no need to eat beef with every fucking meal. It only increases heart diseases and colon cancer. Meat should be something eaten sparingly. It should also be grassfed and humanely raised, not knee-deep in shit its entire life. They also produce 10x the greenhouse gasses of all cars on the planet and use a fuckton of water. Sustainable farming is not hard. You are a fucking shitstain, brainwashed kike faggot. Shut your fat fucking mouth and eat your fucking McDonalds.

no faggot

No. But you should only buy meat and milk from the local farmer and plant your own vegetables like every decent human being

Does anyone like vegans anymore?

Even hard-left Marxists mock these people.

Citation please nigger? You are stupid as fuck. Take you dumb ass shit elsewhere.

>sustainable farming is not hard

Sasy the cucklord shitposting on his macbook in starcuck. You are a fucking faggot with nigger dicks in every hole. Pathetic loser arguing shit you no nothing about.

>muh greenhouse

eat menstrual blood you piece of shit

Citation for what? You don't know how to operate google you fat fuck?

Nobody ever liked vegans except other losers admiring their veganism brainwashed by mass media. That's like asking who likes beta male cucks. Nobody.

But it's true.

Milking requires constant impregnation.

They don't use prime sperm for this, the milk cows are not the breeder cows.

Abortions are used where possible. If not, they aren't fit for veal and are just killed upon birth.

Average lifespan of a milkcow is maybe 4 years while breeder cows easily live past 12 and equivalent wild or small farm cows live past 20.

They are litterally milked to death and die from exhaustion.

Care about it or don't but those are the facts.

>but muh dairy

Also milk is a shit nutritional source. It's theoretical vitamin D benefits to bones are second to other vegetables or actually just getting more sun than the average Brit or Scandinavian, and it drastically increases odds of Osteoporosis.

It is ultimately bad for your bones, those "Got Milk" ads claims were never approved of by any credible and independent medical board.

>but muh vegans are sickly meme
>we are Supposed to eat meat

Veganism is impossible on a large scale in pre-industrial society. These days however it is feasible albeit more expensive to get absolutely every relevant nutrient on a vegan diet, with a much reduced odds of cancer.

And yes, unless its aquatic, pretty much any cooked flesh is carcinogenic. Especially beef, and moreso depending how close to done it is.

And we aren't "supposed" to eat anything. There is no moral value in our evolution which for obvious reasons would not have changed that drastically in just the past 200 years.

We're also "supposed" to hunt in large packs and use our Supreme long distance endurance to basically swarm any large animal until it is exhausted. But we stopped doing that once our tools got more advanced than sharp pointy sticks and we developed animal husbandry.

If there is anything we are "supposed" to do. It is adapt. Meat eating ultimately becomes less and less relevant as the most efficient nutrient source.

Vegetarian vegan pol unite. You have air tight argumentation skills. I used to struggle with arguing the issues of veganism but all the data supports it now. There's no reason to eat meat anymore.

It's avoidable, wasteful, unhealthy, and destroys our environment. Cultural and pleasure issues stand, but meat replacements are going to change that conversation completely.

Veganism should. Killing animals should be a required part of compulsory education.

independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/cow-emissions-more-damaging-to-planet-than-co2-from-cars-427843.html

Here you go faggot. Learn something today.

At first glance I thought the part on the right was a Leaf blowing a dog. Now that I see that it isn't, this thread is shit.

pol, are roasties who want to be subs in a bdsm relationship genetically predisposed to the fetish because they are children born of a long line of rape? Are men predisposed to being doms if they are fathered by rapists?

>hurrrr fat fuck

implying eating meat makes you fat

you are trash, nobody likes you and you have no family

Are you Canadian by any chance?

factsaboutbeef.com/2012/07/13/cows-cause-global-warming-incorrect-beef-production-accounts-for-less-emissions-than-you-might-think/

We can do this all day and you know it. You really should kill yourself.

B-b-b-but how do we feed muh masses? The most obese fucking nation in history. You're a fat faggot and you know it. You're thinking about how many whoppers you're going to shove in your dicksucker tonight.

user the fact your stomach has an enzyme that digest flesh means you are meant to eat flesh you fucking retard.

If we outlaw animal cruelty Israel would have to free Palestine, so no it's not happening.

>comparing your own mother to a cow
kek

You're fucking stupid man. Non-vegans eat both meat and produce for a balanced diet. And my comment about pesticides was about being an educated shopper and staying clear of shit meat and shit produce from shit farms. If you eat organic you'll be fine

Ahem. Tits are not stomachs. Dont milk a cow. She has no calf. She dies. It explodes. Let alone your anti gay touch

>what is sedentary lifestyle eating junk food and sugar rich foods

Remember that thing I said about you killing yourself? You really should consider it. I've been right so far. Don't you ever grow tired of being btfo by strangers on the internet?

Learn to read, this talks about amounts. Multiply that by 20 because its methane vs co2 and you have some actual numbers. You remind me of Dale from King of the Hill who talks his son into smoking when he says "why read all these government studies when you can get the facts straight from the to acco companies." Face it man, you're stupid. You have absolutely zero education. I'' an elec engineer and took chem in college. I'm not an expert but I know more than some fat faggot who makes all sorts of incorrect assumptions because someone argues with him. You're a true piece of human trash.

>meant to
There's no need for an appeal to nature when debating vegans.

People eat all sort of unhealthy shit. If they can accept eating McDonald's burgers, they can accept eating lab-grown meat.