This is the only answer to our problems

JESUS!! Son of god , risen Lord!
The Jews were the farmers!! The tenants !!! God took away their lot! They didn't believe the messiah !

He went on to tell the people this parable: “A man planted a vineyard, rented it to some farmers and went away for a long time. 10 At harvest time he sent a servant to the tenants so they would give him some of the fruit of the vineyard. But the tenants beat him and sent him away empty-handed. 11 He sent another servant, but that one also they beat and treated shamefully and sent away empty-handed. 12 He sent still a third, and they wounded him and threw him out.

13 “Then the owner of the vineyard said, ‘What shall I do? I will send my son, whom I love; perhaps they will respect him.’

14 “But when the tenants saw him, they talked the matter over. ‘This is the heir,’ they said. ‘Let’s kill him, and the inheritance will be ours.’ 15 So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

“What then will the owner of the vineyard do to them? 16 He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others.”

When the people heard this, they said, “God forbid!”

17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked, “Then what is the meaning of that which is written:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone’[a]?
18 Everyone who falls on that stone will be broken to pieces; anyone on whom it falls will be crushed.”

19 The teachers of the law and the chief priests looked for a way to arrest him immediately, because they knew he had spoken this parable against them. But they were afraid of the people. ((( they hated Jesus !!!!))) wake
Up we can kill all degeneracy through spreading of Christianity !!! This is the ultimate pill

God I love ROCOR.

The closest ROCOR church left for the GOC when they restored communion with Moscow,

Jesus. Flat out! I don't care what denomination , I'm a non denomination bible based JESUS focused church! Just read the
Bible

>God I love ROCOR.

Is there a reason you love ROCOR vs ROC? I thought the beef was over.

Old Calendar is more liturgically accurate.

Doesn't the ROC still use the old calendar? Christmas in January and all that?

What's the book and chapter here? I wanna look up these verses

worshiping idols and other degenerate cultures

Depends the OCA church which is under ROC is more westernized when it comes to holidays.

true faith come from the heart. martin luther was onto something. too bad the luthern church is cucke now a days

>Implying sola scriptura doesn't lead to degeneracy
I smell (((protestants)))

I swear all of these fuckers hate America

the bible has no sence and its a control medium based on fear and regrets

nvm i found it. it's luke 20:10 for those interested

My last name is Farmer and it literally has a jewish meaning

>collector of taxes

Then again my family came into england after the battle of bastille and from then became crypto jews who fled to france then ireland.

They have been nearly kicked from every society they tried to integrate into.

They only come here because they have the freedom to spread their fucking lies and deceptions. They hate us but love our money.

Did someone has readen this book? this is 100,000,000 more based than the bible

But you know God exists

Death to all gods.

Good luck with that
You'll be struck down

>God's Word
>Leading to degeneracy

you've got a lot of nerve putting jew brackets around us when your pope is running around kissing invader feet.

But you know the true God exists, the one that will hold you accountable for your sins

Stop suppressing the truth because there is hope in Christ

would it be weird to become orthodox if I'm not russian, greek, arab or ukrainian?

fuck off commie lover

Commies hate God too

What sin is worth going to hell for?
Christ died for you, you can be saved,
What are you waiting for, arise and be baptized

What pope

Probably not.
Depends on the parish.
Some are kind of ethnocentric some aren't.