The election of Donald Trump has changed things. Now celebrity billionaires are among the most influential leaders...

The election of Donald Trump has changed things. Now celebrity billionaires are among the most influential leaders. Mark Zuckerberg 2020? The first ((chosen)) president?

nice gut whore

>tfw no gf
>tfw am incapable of getting laid

>implying you wouldn't

>implying i could

I love that kind of body.

what, fat?

>Now celebrity billionaires are among the most influential leaders

As opposed to the good old days, where billionaires were totally without any influence?

Wut?

Faggots off my board

>The election of Donald Trump has changed things
>Now celebrity billionaires are among the most influential leaders

but what changed?

Billionaires have always been influential. Even in the ye olde days, the nobles with all the money controlled the kings and otherwise

Looks almost exactly like my ex.

a bit chubby/thicc, yeah

THICC

THICC.

I am too fucking old to be posting here with underage closet faggots who think they know what a woman is supposed to look like.

Zuckerberg will never be president. He is entirely too openly globalist. I also would like to believe, maybe with a bit of naiveté, that voters have wised up after the election we just had. Folks have got to realize at this point that there is a core agenda playing out with different puppets in office to execute different levels of distraction/disinformation.

>tfw no gf

why the fuck was my post deleted

because mods are empathetic with that feel when no gf

Hey may never win but he'll try and run. Imagine the campaign ads. I'd be him holding up a thumbs up saying some shot about likeing some bullshit he vomits out.

Donald Trump had no political background. He just told us what we wanted to hear? Why?

Forgot pic

What is it like having a spic as a gf? Better than yank girls?

We need to elect an independent. To break this cycle of corruption. But will they catch on and put their puppet in place?

The best kind of woman