1984 is happening NOW

When will you take the final red pill and realize Orwell was warning us about these present times.
>government in 1984 uses the (((brotherhood))) as the scapegoat for its problems; the "alt right" and "nazis" are used today.
>the (((brotherhood))) recruited people who challenged the status quo of the regime; Sup Forums is recruiting similar ideologies dissonant from the status quo
>the public is trained to hate the (((brotherhood))) and do anything they can do to sellout people who may resist the government; antifa is a group trained to hate those that resist the status quo of today
>the (((brotherhood))) turned out to be a honey pot that took dissonant members and brainwashed them back into loving the government; ????????
When are we going to win the victory over ourselves?
When are we going to be coaxed into loving big brother?
I'm scared. I legitimately think about this more and more as time passes on. What if we are the controlled resistance doing (((their))) bidding?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. Finish off the school year and come back.

>1984 is the final red pill
>not the first in a series of never ending red pills
Congrats on finishing the book OP. Its a baby step but at least its in the right direction.

Now go read Brave New World and you will get even more of the picture. Then get on over to infowars and that should streighten you out.

Ah yes. I remember thinking that a realisation of 1984 was the ultimate redpill.

Enjoy the rest of your spiralling depression user. You've got a long way to go.

>government in 1984 uses the (((brotherhood))) as the scapegoat for its problems; the "alt right" and "nazis" are used today.
And the main opposition party as well.
>the (((brotherhood))) recruited people who challenged the status quo of the regime; Sup Forums is recruiting similar ideologies dissonant from the status quo
You give yourself too much credit. Sup Forums likes shock-value and will always, by definition, be edgy. It's what happens when you don't have usernames or a like/dislike reward system. The only reward is You's, without positive or negative distinction, so the only way to collect You's is shock. Over time, certain cultures grow and evolve around whatever the core of the board is.
>the public is trained to hate the (((brotherhood))) and do anything they can do to sellout people who may resist the government; antifa is a group trained to hate those that resist the status quo of today
It's trained to follow the narrative and hate anything against the narrative. Groups like Antifa are largely irrelevant until they get professionally funded and organised. For example, BLM right now is not getting funded and you don't hear shit about it. Where there's smoke, there's Soros.
>the (((brotherhood))) turned out to be a honey pot that took dissonant members and brainwashed them back into loving the government; ????????
It's not a honey pot, it's the bee hive. And (((they))) are naturally going to try and address the issue at it's core. Which is why we're over run with shills and can't tell with certainty who's genuinely retarded and who's a shill. But the main beauty of this board is that there are always CONFLICTING opinions. As long as there is an excess of opposite factions of shills, retards and genuine thinkers, it will amount to a great discussion. Over time, you get to develop your senses to smell bullshit from 20,000km away all over the world.

Basically, your main worry should be if Admins decide to close the board down.

I almost forgot my childhood fist dystopian Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 definitely got to read that one. Also see the film Dr. Strangelove. Seek and ye shall find.

No its not orwellian user.

Orwell wasn't warning us, he was warming us up. What he wrote and what's happened are no coincidence.

Media, more recently TVs and film have been used to plant ideas and warm the population up to things that are already planned.

Thanks mr.ant

Streamline it you nigger. So I know I won't be reading your mlp fanfiction

Wat, just go to the direct thread then thats why I refrenced it in the post.

>1984 is happening NOW
No, it's not.
More like a mix of 1984 and brave new world, while having a serious boner for terminator.

I can tell from your unchanged id name that you're the op from the thread you are linking to you fucking autist.

>infowars
good one, you're one of those "kekistanis" right? how's the LARP going?

No shit?

its intentional.

The International Jew - The World's Foremost Problem
By Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company

"The International Jew" by auto magnate Henry Ford, is comprised of newspaper articles printed in 'The Dearborn Independent" during the 1920's.

At the apex of his business career Henry Ford sensed that a terrific effort was being made to take his business from him and manipulate it into the hands of the money-changers. Henry Ford, who had the impression that these manipulators were being engineered by powerful Jewish financiers, called to his office the most intelligent research men within his acquaintance. He commissioned them to make a thorough study of the International Jew and publish their findings in "The Dearborn Independent," which at that time was the official organ of the Ford Motor Company. No expense was spared, and it is estimated that literally millions of dollars were spent by Mr. Ford on this project.

The original articles were carried first in "The Dearborn Independent," and then published in book form. This book, "The International Jew," provides a hard-hitting, easy-to-read introduction to what the renowned American automaker and industrialist called "the world's foremost problem." This influential and much-discussed collection of essays, packed with facts and insights, is an eye-opening survey of the enduringly vexing "Jewish question."

archive.org/16/items/TheInternationalJew_655/TheInternationalJew.pdf

……..

Henry Ford's Resistance to Jewish Power
youtu.be/LvhUc-toKTo

>m'book predicted this!!!
wow such insight
muh oppressive governments and so on, a great visionary

Some people behind the 1984 style government takeover by the cia/nsa:

Anita Walker, LPC - Edmond, Oklahoma
Debi and Carl Franklin, Air Force intelligence - Edmond, Oklahoma
Jon Burley - Private Investor - New Jersey
Nanci Morris - Morris Group - New Jersey

Have fun! :^)

Lol I used to be in the SCA society for creative anacronism. But I never got into throwing tennis balls at people and pretending it's a magick thing it's a bit too much for me.

We ain't Orewllian boys its Huxleyan.

Opps
Digits confirm? Thanks kek

Praise Kek!