Thaddeus Russell on Joe Rogan: Can a Man Be More Cucked?

I dont even know where to start. This guy is one of the biggest fucking idiots Joe has had on Since Lawrence Krauss.

Quick rundown:

>Sex (XY and XX) is completely a social construct, even when it pertains to other animals.

>warped beliefs on homosexuality and gender in general.

>Loves open borders and thinks that borders is one of the great sins humanity has committed.

>Believes that illegal immigrant Mexicans deserve to come here because part of the USA was once mexico and that he feels ashamed for himself and other Americans because Mexicans are so nice to him when he vacations in mexico.

Pissed me off so much I thought I would see what Sup Forums thinks of this terrible podcast.

It was quite disheartening to see Rogan agree with some of his crazier ideas. Joe did call him out a few times though.

To be fair he had alright views on rape culture and police shootings but that was about it.

His extremely smug attitude made me want to punch him.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/CZhxK3f
youtube.com/watch?v=rkouBjy6XCo
indiegogo.com/projects/support-professor-jordan-peterson-s-research-media#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JRE has had some awful guests on recently. All went downhill after he treated that poor old guy like total shit for no reason.

Also it is #952, he had been on before and I grabbed the wrong thumbnail.

which poor old guy? The Scientology guy?

Yeah, treated him like dirt the entire time and was looking at Jamie for approval each time he put him down.

Which episode?

I listened to that one and didn't feel he was being super rude. The guy was trying to advertise his book a lot though instead of flowing with the convo. I don't think I listened to the whole thing though.

why do americans go in so hard for the gender bending stuff?

it seems to be more of a thing there than other places.

>yeah there isn't much diversity in the city which I think is one of the main problems

Almost threw my laptop at a wall, what a fucking fag.

discord.gg/CZhxK3f

It's too balance the greatest Alex Jones interview of all time.
Also, I'll bet 90% of his friends are lefty.
He will see from the view counts that no one wants to hear lefty shit.

Its very strange. Its like its taboo these days to think that the majority of men and women are fundamentally predisposed to act masculine or feminine and the hobbies, lifesytle, etc that comes from that. Its really disgusting.

I think men and women should be able to do and enjoy traditionally gender specific activities and roles but its crazy to think like Thaddeus Russel does that we are a blank slate from birth and biology has no impact on our likes and dislikes as a man or woman.

There have been a few good ones (Scott Eastwood, Dan Doty, etc.) but they've been absolutely horrendous for the last month or so. Moshe Kashe is an unbearable fag.

lol yeah I remember that line. Terrible.

he didn't really treat him like shit, i think he was annoyed because the old man was trying to act like a victim, when he had gotten his entire family into it and basically ruined their life. There is a moment where joe questions why the hell he was going along with the obvious nonsense but the old man still acted like a victim, after that the interview went downhill bc joe could not take him serious anymore, the guy was tricked by con men, you don't get much sympathy in that scenario, usually people will treat you like an idiot.

At least Peterson will be back in a week or so

>I dont even know where to start.

You don't get it, do you?

Rogan is a freemason shabos goy and drug addict, who in the past gave every jewish neocon supremacist and audience. He is bending over every wednesday to get a rabbis dick up is ass. You can't be more cucked than Rogan himself.

Thanks, everyone is lashing out at him in the comments, he must have really fucked this one up.

Thats a good explanation of it.

All these white lefties need is about a week of living in the southern US with their demographics. There's no cure for leftism like reality.

As far as homosexuality goes, why is it such a big deal? Why does everything have to come down to a grand social fight with these people? Why not just say you believe that homosexuality is benign and harmless and consenting adults should be left alone.

james ur a cuckold

It really is odd. They are always looking for victims.

Another crazy thing Russell was talking about was that race is a completely social construct and there is no difference between races.

He seemed very uncomfortable when Joe was trying to lead him into saying that asian people look different that other races and then Russell made a smug remark like "ohhh well I guess their eyes are a little smaller but what I really mean is..." Its just fucking insanity. All feelings and bullshit and is scared to even call out the obvious and measurable differences in body type and shape between races.

Exactly. You'd think they'd be open to measurable differences between races at least physically. Skull shape for instance. That brand of leftism is dying. Even liberals like Bill Maher, David Rubin, Rob Lowe and Seth McFarlane are waking up to their bullshit. That whole professional victimhood phenomenon is going away fast. The SJW fad was just that and nothing more.

someone that cucked needs their head caved in

you forgot that they agreed america wouldn't be a good place to live if blacks weren't there

>"race doesn't exist"
>Search his twitter for "racist"
>over 90 results

True but keep in mind the old guy was basically a prisoner for much of his life at the Scientology hq. Joe kept mocking him for no reason when he mentioned he made 50 bucks a week.

Disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=rkouBjy6XCo

Had to turn it off after the gedner spectrum bs. Does this guy even science?

>It was quite disheartening to see Rogan agree with some of his crazier ideas. Joe did call him out a few times though.
I've come to find that Joe just blindly agrees with most of his guests, whether they be far-right or far-right. One of the reasons I stopped watching his show.

>i think he was annoyed because the old man was trying to act like a victim, when he had gotten his entire family into it and basically ruined their life. There is a moment where joe questions why the hell he was going along with the obvious nonsense but the old man still acted like a victim, after that the interview went downhill bc joe could not take him serious anymore, the guy was tricked by con men, you don't get much sympathy in that scenario, usually people will treat you like an idiot.

He can't be like this towards muslims?

eh, maybe that's because he might get religion of peace'd

I could only stomach 10 minutes. I seriously wanted to beat the shit out of this retarded faggot

other than the mild trump bashing the Dennis Mckenna episode was decent

but yeah all these leftys (including Joe and especially Jamie) have been shitting up this show lately.

joe was being an asshole and basically unnecessarily confrontational with this old guy who had a genuinely interesting story. joe was upset that he didn't get to talk or steer the story like he is used to doing. when he started joking and laughing about tom cruise to this guy that was the ultimate slap in the face.

compare that to the Dan Flores interview

old scam artists motivational speaker that lies through his teeth about everything. claims to be worth billions, yet leases a fucking castle and sells motivational packages to gullible retards. claim to have fought bears armed with only a pistol, claims to have been in spec ops. that guy was so full of shit and Joe entertained him without calling him out once.

I have noticed him doing this too and I really dont like it either.

Jamie was the worst thing to happen to JRE hes such a condescending little prick

don't know why everyone is so annoyed at rogan desu. He's a pothead, that is ALL HE REALLY CARES ABOUT. Everything else he can flip flop on, as soon as people understand this I think it'll make a lot more sense

Oh God...i was watching it live...that shit was cringy...

he's basically reza aslan

>I've come to find that Joe just blindly agrees with most of his guests, whether they be far-right or far-right. One of the reasons I stopped watching his show.
I'll occasionally watch if I like his guest. If he gets paid to get stoned and chat with people I don't see why he'd screw that up by expressing a fringe opinion strongly.

At one point they start saying "if you line up all the men and women in the world what do you see?" I cant remember exactly how it went but Russells point was that it would be difficult to tell because of all the variation. That is just complete and utter bullshit. A tiny tiny amount would have ambiguous genitalia and the rest you would immediately figure out if its a man or woman.

Its like in his head he wants to walk up to a woman with a pussy right in his face and say "hold on, sex is a social construct, this person might be a male!"

>I wouldn't want to live in America if there were no black people
>my son is a wigger and I thinks it's great

What a fucking cuck

>A tiny tiny amount would have ambiguous genitalia and the rest you would immediately figure out if its a man or woman.
Exactly. Look at this shit
I became convinced years ago that trap-lovers are just entry-level gays who get turned on by manly face shapes and hip ratios, never seen any contrary evidence

>You can't be more cucked than Rogan himself.
He made it in (((media))). How really cucked he is depends on his personal life with wife and kids. If he has a good (((comfy))) life, why would he risk screwing that up? Why can't we all pretend like we can all get along, even though we know we can't?

I think secretly JR is breddy redpilled, but he has people on who aren't to keep his cover

he just wants to provide entertainment for shekels, but he is willing to put some hardcore redpill dudes on

at least JR isn't a kike

>The SJW fad was just that and nothing more.
I wish, it's just a symptom of deeper problems.
When one manifestation of a deeper problem goes away, another takes it's place.

>I became convinced years ago that trap-lovers are just entry-level gays who get turned on by manly face shapes and hip ratios, never seen any contrary evidence

You don't like Jewish whore, Bubba?

So retarded.

>my son is a wigger, I thinks its great

IMO a good portion of the definition of wigger is a white person using uneducated and retarded sounding ebonics during speech.

How can a teacher advocate for his son to talk like an uneducated idiot. Its fucking retarded. Normal educated black people don't speak like fucking retards they speak normally and clearly with no slang or profanity.

Ebonics is a truly fucking annoying social phenomena. I can't stand it, I dont think its cool, it makes you sound like a fucking idiot, and educated people should never ever speak in ebonics.

I read Thaddeus Russells book back when i was a libertarian fag. At the time it thought it was a great book with alot of cool info. years later after gaining a more understanding about history. I realized his book was pretty much trash and only libertarians and fag liberals would take anything he writes seriously. In other words Thaddeus is a fag who out to sell his shitty book to dumb asses who have no understanding of history, and want to feel cool and edgy

Professor Jordan Peterson at the University of Toronto — the professor who has been fighting so valiantly for free speech and academic freedom, and against political correctness — has had his scholarly funding cut off. His grant application to continue his academic research was rejected, for the first time in his career.

So we're going to raise his research funding for him!

100% of net proceeds will go to this research project.

indiegogo.com/projects/support-professor-jordan-peterson-s-research-media#/

>>Sex (XY and XX) is completely a social construct, even when it pertains to other animals.
ok, what is Rachel Maddow, the best journalist in America?

you can't explain people like that with only two genders

>ok, what is Rachel Maddow, the best journalist in America?
>you can't explain people like that with only two genders
There's 6 type of asexual aliens of earth; there, explained.

she's not asexual, she has a wife

This.

The entire month of April has been shit.

He usually has some interesting people on there but lately its all been bunk.

Funny, considering Rogan peddles all sort of confirmed bullshit like psychedelics, conspiracy theories and fake health science shit.

You're free to think of her as a sexual human being.
I'm more comfortable pretending otherwise.

I used to live in portland and im glad i got out before all the californians got there.

I came back a year later and it had turned into a complete shithole... and that was back in 2009

What old guy? please tell.

Peterson is incredibly boring and obtuse, Sam Harris (of all people) completely exposed him

He never really has anyone on that might fundamentally challenge his hedonist, secularist worldview.

rogan is a pussy

they obviously threatened him which is why he read their letter too

>that is ALL HE REALLY CARES ABOUT.

Yeah no shit. He brings it up every god damned episode.

>red and green are social constructs because they are on the same gradient.
Ok bud, but we still need a name for green and red.

Rogans podcast has actually been going downhill since like 2011-12 sometime.
It was great and different in the beginning, interesting guests and ideas, anything was discussed.

But with time the broadness of guests has been narrowed down, and something has happened with Joe as well. He acts a bit different then he used to. He used to pride himself on being "open minded to everything" which he was to an extent, he still thinks he is, but he certainly is less so then before.

When someone doesn't agree with him and has good arguments, he tends to shout them down and use his comedy skills to ridicule them so that he doesn't have to face the arguments. Which is sad, because when he actually has a good point, he argues in a serious way.

Anyway, lots of ultra-liberal people on these days. Even Lawrence Krauss, great physicist but should stick to that. Nothing worse then when a smart scientist is gonna talk politics, because they're overly confident in their abilities because they know they're smart, some thing goes for their "fans".

Shit, I'm ranting like a redditor.

now you're not free to think that

Joe is a guy who used to be a cocky dickhead bully, and when he's tired or drunk or annoyed that guy comes out, like in the interview with Miscaivage.

At some point, his podcast went from a fun free-for-all to a job, and he seems to have narrowed down his guests somewhat to repeats and people who are like other people he's had on before.

He needs to keep finding new people in different areas to talk to

The video was re uploaded 3 times because young jamie didn't like the number of down thumbs. 3 FRICCIN TIMES

SMASH THAT DISLIKE