MADDOG NO!

ISIS are civilians

fake news

Cool

>ISIS
>civilians
Yeah, no.

they only hate us because they hate freedom

Oh, so now you give a shit about civilian casualties. Where were you when Obongo was droning seven countries, you disingenous niggers?

if civilians were with ISIS, they deserved it
whether they were sympathizers, willfully ignorant fence sitters, or prospective recruits. Any prisoners killed would be a mercy killing, as the only thing that awaits them are torture and death.

>CNN

I don't see a problem with that

how many "militants" to they claim were killed?

Fuck them Up Mattis

so nothing changed? alright.

DEMOCRACY IS NON NEGOTIABLE FAGGOTS

Who gives a flying fuck? Less shitskins for breeding.

Well no shit, they hide behind civilians. How else are you supposed to kill them?

but terrorists are civilians? and how are they civilians when their supporting the terrorists?

the fewer shitskins the better

ask me if I care? umm nope. a dead muslim is a good muslim.

thats a good point say you what antifa fuckers

What a low killstreak by burgers.

But liberals told us that civilians turns to IS if they stay there. So.. there's no civilians according to the MSM.
Blow the entire city up.

Being called racists for criticizing a black president

More.

TFW "civilians" dead really means future terrorists dead.

it's almost as if CNN sides with the enemy.
ALMOST

HAHA Best of luck with that. Literal end of the world scenario.

>somebody has to save those poor rapefugees
>omg collateral damage pls stop
Damned if we do, damned if we don't

This.
Mecca was never ruled by people who want to destroy it.

I'm disappointed. The number should honestly be way higher. Somewhere around 100% if it's possible.

i say we do it and see exactly what happens

352 civilians? you burgers need to put in some more effort.

Be careful to leave the buildings undamaged though, that way they have no reason to come to us.

He's allied with Saudi Arabia you fucking idiot. He's only going after Syrians and Iranians (who are the moderate muzzies that let their women drive unlike Saudi monkeys)

Other than the mass slaughter of pretty much everyone in pretty much every country with even the slightest muslim population. Fuck with mecca, you basically radicalise every normal muslim there is overnight.

I say you inbred yanks stop fucking with things just to see how they play out.

i say we do it anyways. start a crusade.

I don't trust American propaganda.

In the past, the more America "attacked" Islamic State, the stronger the terrorists became. Funny how that ((coincidence)) works.

Russia is the only reliable force that can remove islamic terrorists from Syria and make them butthurt.

FAKE NEWS, NEXT

Sure, it's the (((US))).

>Literal end of the world scenario

It will only be the end of muslims. Nuking Mecca will be a demoralizing blow to the entire religion. Muslims would have to face plant themselves to a radioactive crater. Their desert god, allah, would be proven to be completely weak and useless. The jihadists will go insane and launch the worst suicide bombing spree the world has ever seen. Millions would die.

The entire world will have no choice but to defend themselves against islam. Even the cowardly marxists would shut up and stop appeasing them. The gloves would finally come off. After all the jihadists blow themselves up, only the weak muslims would be left. Then islam will wither away like countless other religions throughout history. Good riddance.

I say this is why people like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

No one with a brain would fall for this right even after everything that's happened for the past 4 years?

We should be killing mudslime civilians for sport.

>civilians
Daily reminder that we are at war will ALL of Islam

>demoralizing blow to the entire religion

This isn't ww2. We're not talking about lazy diplomacy like with japan. You got 9/11'd without fucking with mecca. Just an off the cuff, one off plane into building scenario. That would be your daily life if you burgers fucked with mecca. Don't get it twisted.

Maddog
What the hell! Focus!
The record still belongs to Obongo!
Try again

Ohhhh noooooo
Please STOP bombing ISIS!!!!!!
Think of the beautiful babies!!

>That would be your daily life if you burgers fucked with mecca

You don't understand. That's what we want. It's time for WW3. Exterminate.

I'm pretty sure destroying the Kaaba alone would deconsecrate the site. How would Muslims keep believing in Allah if "his house" was to be blown up by a mere man?

>How would Muslims keep believing in Allah if "his house" was to be blown up by a mere man?
the better question is how much more retarded can they become when the radioactive potassium hits their DNA when they still try to make a pilgrimage to the smoking crater

>US-led strikes against ISIS

there were over 10000 such strikes

>We
You don't belong to a group. You're sad and alone.

Do you think muslims think allah lives inside the kaaba like some kind of gingerbread house?

All of this ignores the fact that America is Saudi's bitch and wouldn't even look at it wrong.

Do they mean "civilians" like they mean "moderate rebels" ...

>secretly infect the site with a radioactive pollutant

leaf, you just discovered how to end islam by 2030

In other news: war results in casualties.

..Oh nooooo that sucks.

>All of this ignores the fact that America is Saudi's bitch and wouldn't even look at it wrong.

This is categorically wrong; Saudi Arabia is an incredibly weak state that survives only because of CENTCOM. It's armies are weak and incapable of winning any war --- you see this as they struggle to defeat Houthi goat farmers in Yemen. They do not have a fraction of the strength or power projection of the Iranian military. Most people don't understand how fragile Saudi really is.

America is Israel's bitch, that's a different story.

>Secretly

The Russians have a video of the American president being urinated on. There are no more secrets.

Gorgeous picture, man.

Half of the "civilians" fully support ISIS anyway. War has collateral damage. Grow a pair

They didn't need a military for 9/11 or any number of conflicts they're currently using to advance their own goals. They've been playing chess with all the pawns in the region for years.

Obama bombed a hospital. That's a war crime under the geneva conventions. Nobody said shit. Fuck CNN I hope they go bankrupt.

MSF is a slush fund for terrorism

They're not playing chess, they're struggling to stay in power. People like bin Laden and the Ikhwan (read about the Grand Mosque seizure in 1979) are hardliners who believe the House of Saud is a corrupt Western puppet that needs to be destroyed to save Islam. Saudi Arabia pushes these people out of the country, either as preachers or emissaries or exiles, because it does not want them in the Hejaz where they can incite insurrections against the Saudi state.

I know the UK is irrevocably cucked but some of us are still capable of self defense

Same could be said for the last time you were in the desert.

>civillians
they probably watched some public executions by ISIS and cheered them on.

House doesn't necessarily mean home.
And I was referring to how people would come to terms with the fact that their precious allah allowed his holy and sacred house to be destroyed by a buffoon on the other side of the world

Funding every nutjob group of suicidal fuckboys to overthrow/keep in power whatever govt you want is definitely playing chess. The idea of america going in and messing with saudi after the shitfest of iraq and afgh has every other non-retarded country in the world hiding behind the sofa.

>self defence
Shoots off own dick while reaching for his dad's gun. Nice one, burger.

>You don't belong to a group. You're sad and alone.
smug condescension is not a good tone to take here, cuckling

None of you retarded niggers even read the article, this is strikes over the past 3 years.

Blaming Trump for ISIS using civilians as human shields

VERY FAKE NEWS

1. Define "civilian" in the middle east. Is the 20 year old with an AK and no military training a "civilian"?
2. I don't care anyway.

These

Civilians exist in nation states with actual standing armies. ISIS is not an official nation or state and there is no such thing as civilians where they rule.

Of course some retard claiming to want ww3 would receive support from other retards.

He is definitely sad and alone trying to feel as if he's part of a group by adopting extremist ideology because it's edgy and cool to do now. I didn't realise this place looked down on facts too.

You know what has killed a lot more than 352 civilians?

Isis

>people hanging around ISIS
>civilians
>CNN
You almost got me to reply seriously there for a second.

Muslim are not the problem, chauvinist

Name one war where civilian lives were not lost.

We can do way better than that

War is messy. Civvies die. Snivelling about it is stupid.

More reason to avoid war as opposed to go on a ten year long cod kill streak in two countries at the same time.

Would be interested to see how your response evolves when russia/china invade you.

thats only because the american government decided to use nerve gas under the obama administration

im sure under trump we can get that figure into the millions with a few nukes

Fuck that means we missed some

We killed tens of thousands of German citizens when we were bombing them

Oh well,what are you gonna do about it?

nah, it would only be the end of the world for muslims. That is supposedly the house of allah. If it is nuked, then they will have definitive proof that their sand cult isnt real.

God damn it. Fuck this. Let that part of the world tier itself apart. Waste of time and money that only makes the refugee crisis worse.

>sand cult has motherbase attacked by perceived satan
>thinks this results in the peaceful dissolution of previously mentioned sand cult

It's time to stop. You'd have muslims trebucheting themselves over the mexican border with nuclear warheads strapped to them.

Dubya killed 375k civilians. If man killed 200k civilians. 300 is literally fucking nothing.

(((civilians)))

kek