Alt-Right "art"

Guys, what happens if we make intentionally shitty art under the umbrella of "alt right art" and bait the liberals into mocking its quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

moma.org/learn/moma_learning/glossary
cbsnews.com/media/9-amazing-autistic-artists-with-savant-syndrome/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has potential. Would it be like modern art?

I don't know. Why not? I just got out of the shower and this came to me. We would have to incorporate very vague symbolism or none at all though, just as a heads up. Anything too blatant might kill this before it even begins.

what action should we take in convincing them of this "alt art"

I think the best way would be to give it some hipster-retarded genre title and then just have threads about it all the time on Sup Forums. Eventually, someone with weak feelings would pick up on it and send it to the media if people at the media don't directly find it and go apeshit.

Let's just steal another popular reddit meme and turn it into another alt right symbol. Like the puffin or the success kid

>bait the liberals into mocking its quality
what for

I call this piece The Grand Amphibian.

To make them seem bigoted I guess (ie more like us haha)

If it were similar to modern art then mocking its quality would be the same as mocking the quality of modern art.

they routinely denigrate art, they don't think "its all beautiful", they think the beautiful is bigoted, ugly and old, and that the ugly is beautiful for breaking taboos

I'm not retarded, I'm just pretending to be retarded!

This rendering projects power both overtly and within. The coloring style and amount saturation shows the artist's mastery of the Paint Brush.

I commend you on having the exquisite taste of a genius, sir. Only a true connoisseur could appreciate such beauty.

Here is the ongoing struggle of the Specter of Globalism as it tries to ensnare the good nations of the world.

So we should submerge the Quran in a jar of piss and put it on display?

Maybe I should attach it next time.

this is good, make it pig piss or infidel blood

i was about to post the same concept: carry their torch and push it to its logical end, doe i was gonna say find really morbid pictures of obese people and talk about beauty in all sizes

The Pants-Suit plots its triumphant retaliation

Outstanding use of the mandala form.

Here is my art. It represents the internal struggle of the infidels trying to overcome each other instead of defeating their one true evil, Christianity.

I like that too.

The detail in this piece is beyond words. Well done, user. I feel that we will find a true virtuoso if enough try their hand.

We need to think of some names. All I've got are "neo antiquity" or "modern realism". Anyone got anything better?

I have actually considered creating redpill art in the form of 1950-60's era movie posters.

I wanted to do a Kekistani Cultural Exhibit and just make shit up for it.

>Part of our cultural beliefs is that we are descendant from the very people who helped rebuild humanity after the great flood. These people all wore feathered cloaks and carried with them a bag.

>The Kekistani Traditional Feathered Cloak has many styles to it, presented here are a few.

>The Kekistani Sacred Tote was decorated to suit each individual, here is a recreation. Yes, this is what our bags looked like, the cultural appropriation of our sacred bags is one of the most serious forms of oppression we face.

Just go balls deep into the act with it.
>pic related for Kekistani Sacred Tote

I'm actually working on a faux performance piece based around this idea.

This thread is blowing my mind.

Would people actually be interested in this level of post-post-irony shit?

Here... use this to "appropriate" their language.
moma.org/learn/moma_learning/glossary

Centering the history/mythology around the flood is a really good idea because it ties in so easily with the symbol of the frog and how we came to worship a frog deity. I like it.

Sounds like a lot of work. Could be great.

only if it's neo-post-irony

Beautiful

How about Aesthetic Abstractionism?

ConservARTism (also known as Conservautism)

also the flood destroyed our homeland and we spread out across the globe helping over peoples

So Kekistanis are Indigenous Americans, Europeans, Asians, Poo-in-Loos, and Sandniggers.

But not African.

It also explains why the Swastika is one of our symbols, since it is used by every race I just mentioned.

>explains the frog
>explains what happened to our homeland
>get to display swastika

I was actually going to title it neo objectivism

I guess he on the lookout for a really cringey art video with that title except you'll know the cringe was intentional

That's not bad (the first one more so than the second although Conservautism is funny). This post made me realize this would also blow up their assertion that we hate art or something and want to destroy it. No, no.

this really activates my feelers user, quality work.

Another connoisseur. Thank you, sir. I put a great deal of energy into my work.

"Out of Africa" people will go crazy if this becomes a sort of backstory to the art. 100% for it.

Autistic Expressional Automatistalism

Okay we need a fake but believable character sort of like a Ben Garrison type to say that these really quality works are coming from and that we're all emulating him. Any ideas? I guess we could just say it's Ben. That's easy enough.

not out of Africa

the Kekistani people date back to the Ice Age, we had an Arctic Empire. There are no black or jewish Kekistanis.

also I'd offer them a traditional Kekistani dish

it's just a spoon of cinnamon.

Love it. It implies that the work is a result of pure instinct and feeling but also gives this vague impression that the raw passion behind the art is coming from a retarded person. It's a fucking minefield for SJWs.

I thought we were doing that already?

I guess that's true but imagine tying it all together though under one banner.

Pick one of these guys
cbsnews.com/media/9-amazing-autistic-artists-with-savant-syndrome/

How silly of me! It's clearly an authentic Pillault! Thank you for refreshing my memory, user.

barron trump

I see DNA strands and swastikas everywhere so that's what liberals will see. Well done. Clearly this is a piece about the evolution of nature and it is beautiful. I love how you also ironically drew it up on a sheet of college rule paper so as to push back against the oppressive nature of the corrupt higher education system in America.

This is unironically a masterpiece. The depth of emotion, the virtuoso rendering of kek's alien numinosity through line and palette, astounding user.

That needs to go on eBay and the proceeds should go towards a pro autism charity.

Cos it sounds like a laugh you dumb wop

Holy shit we should rearrange the letters...

BART PURMNOR? Does not roll off the tongue well.

Ennio morricone meets juan miro. Bravo my white friend

So are we settling on Expressional Automatism? Anyone have any input on this?

The work is not truly my own. I was inspired by our Lord.

Barron Trump
Ron R. Barmput

Thank you nigel, I'm convinced my drawings will turn me into the world's most recognized auti- i mean artist

Arton B. Murp

Sounds too much like "armpit". Since we're a multinational group, we could extend outside of what might pass as American...

Maybe something like...

Bram N. Turrop?

I call this piece the Assault on Man. It depicts a heterosexual man as he is ferociously attacked by modern progressivism and struggles to maintain his identity.

literally a work of art

It does convey that Automatistalism deeply ingrained within the Kekistani culture.

This work is especially important now because what is our movement to history if not recorded through art? It is a sign of an advanced civilization.

Commentary on today's finance system

rare merchant?

Quality work, user. The globalist cries out in pain even as he strikes you.

Fresh from the oven

"Helicopter Of Peace"

Young Aryan warrior trying to escape from ethnic genocide

I made this almost a year ago

That is very aesthetic.