Open up dog rescue shelter

>open up dog rescue shelter
>kill all pit bulls that get dropped off
>world becomes a better place
>liberals freaking out, calling cops
>shelter gives no fucks

Anyone else in your area doing God's work?

fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/251700606-story

And once again we'll have another great thread of nature vs nurture arguments

What do you shills gain from this?

notice the question "nature or nurture" is loaded since nurture is part of nature. So that question should be raised as nature and absence of nurture or nurture substituted with inhuman nature or inhuman nurture. Pitbulls are not dogs. They are some sort of bioweapons. Maybe their bodies serve as some vials to keep components or building blocks for some sort of frankenstein "sorcery". I speculate thats all there is to this dog and cat breed madness. It's distributed P2P storage network of biowarfare.

Another pitbull thread user?

Did your mom get raped by one?

>crates vs pallets arguments

Builders in my town are starting to form a far-right group as they view that my town is becoming too left-leaning.
Pretty cool guys, they did my house roof for a reduced price because they owed me a favor.

I hate this breed, and most other shitty dogs, but the article you linked doesn't match your greentext.

They are doing god's work.

Here come these cucks again.

Every fucking thread these "they dindu nuffin, they was good bois they jus got the wrong owner" faggots show up. You pit bull defenders are basically the nigger apologists of the left. They are genetically predispositioned to violence. They are the nigger of dog breeds and you're the nigger apologists of murderous dogs.

Pic related.

tssk...manye...

din...
dinndu nuffin

The pitbull breed was created by dog fighting degenerates.

The word 'pit' in their name comes from the dog fighting pit.

Pitbulls were bread for aggressiveness and viciousness.

Pitbulls were also used to fight bears and bulls for the entertainment of degenerates.

>SMASHED
>SLAMMED

My sister worked at an animal shelter that killed all pit bulls dropped off. They did it to keep nignogs from fighting them.

I prefer pallets

They should put pit bulls down !
Without first putting down the owner! One is vicious and the other is fucking stupid for owning it

I can agree to this.

Destroying pit bulls is a great way to help humanity.

Think of all the children who won't be mauled to death.

Eugenics is an important discussion point in the debate of nature vs nurture.

Pit Bulls are living proof that breeding for behavioural characteristics (ie no fear, extreme aggression, not backing down from violence) creates dangerous monsters.

I wish that more shelters did this.

top kek
saved

They're such gentle creatures though. We let our Staffie sleep with our newborn.

this story made my day. I had no idea this happened. The world seems a little better than it did yesterday

your pic related should be shot in the face

Posting facts.

is literally For your child's sake don't do that.

Nice bait haha

>mfw my black lab is 17% american staffordshire
>mfw my dog's dna is mainly european but could be part black

Are staffordshire's niggers, Sup Forums? How cucked am I?

>that flag
>this post

Hi Muhammad

Superior breed reporting in.

who here \german shepherd\

That's a rare facebooks frogs. Mind if I save it? I promise I won't keep it with my tumblr dogs in cold storage

what the everloving fuck did you think you read in that article that that's what you took away from it?

>yeah goy, if you train this lion well it won't eat you and your babies
haha xD

what's the difference between staffies and pitbulls? look the same to me famalam

>US
>63% white

Bad comparison.

Lions are social creatures who work together and protect members of their own group. Though thwy are hunters they must care for one another to survive. If they attacked one another all the time that would risk injury and death amd weaken the group as a whole.
This comes from fear. Fear of being hurt. Fear of hueting your comrade. Lions need to do this to maintain their social structure.

Pitbull's have had social norms bred out of them in favor of a being extremely aggressive to anyone at any time. They have no fear and are thus no.longer social creatures. They will attack and kill their owner without a a thought.

Pit Bulls will attack anyone at any time without regard for their victims safety or even their own.

Pit Bulls are monsters.

best way to tame a bull...

One is British and one is American. They are descended from the same breeding stock and essentially essentially he same breed.

Both are extremely dangerous.

Pitbulls were bred to be fighting dogs in the USA.

Staffordshire Bull terriers are more of lazier, fatter less fearless and smaller versions. American staffs are bigger though. Nowadays we have American bullies which originate from the Pitbull but are all show no go ad they tried to breed out the fighter genes out of them, slowing the metabolism so they are much bulkier more bf %

All aboard!!!

I've had more of those run at me than pits ,but they are beautiful dogs tho

>Let Pit Bull Out
>Expect Officer to let that dog use him as a chew toy.

I don't think so bitch. Perhaps next time keep your dog behind the door.

that felt great

The funny thing is that thete will be 10 faggots in this thread who will rage at this.

>kill the blacks, protect the pits!!

too accurate.png

now that's a good boy

>hehe that fucking male, go chew his ass doggo!
>WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU KILL MY DOG REEEEEE

it also comes the nigger and muslim behavior if they can fully integrate into society or their genes impede them

>pictures that make you say fuck having laws and order and shiet

Best dog is best.

He dindu nuffin (yet)

pit bulls are perhaps the most perfect allegory for niggers available to us

Take a pit bull and raise it with love and care in a safe environment and it is a pretty ordinary dog.

Let niggers "raise" it (by having more than they can handle and neglecting them) and you get a aggressive beast that has a well-known and well-deserved reputation for sudden, inexplicable violence.

It is literally poetry that that the nigger community has made pit bulls their dog breed of choice.

pitbulls are top tier nig dags.

Dogs are a disgrace in general tbqh, only inferior people keep'em.

Shit bulls should all be gassed
Beagle master race

Pit bulls are white mans hunting dog, you raise them well they will defend your family against non whites I promise you.

>Ban assault dogs!
Fuck off retard

>doggo gets shot
>still wagging tail
sweet release of death

Okay faggot what do you hunt with your pit bull? The dog was not bred to hunt anything, it has shitty senses. Beagle is a real hunting dog

>Dogs are a disgrace in general tbqh, only inferior people keep'em
REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Never let nigger cops near your property. They'll ruin it like how their race ruins everything.

lots of things

I've got a perfect example in my house right now.
I have a staffordshire and he's a lazy, jolly fucker that gets beaten by a 20 year old fox terrier because the fox terrier still has his balls and shows dominance.
From the same litter of pups that my staffordshire came from, on the other side of town someone got one and it is an untrustworthy piece of shit and it has bitten the owner numerous times.
The difference? I spend time with my dogs, I don't just get them then throw them on a chain in the back yard.

Reminded me Lovecraft

>Dogs are a disgrace in general tbqh, only inferior people keep'em.

Jeen sung li ibn al-Warsawi

I like kitties.

Very mudslime of you to say

:3

Pitbulls and their owners need to be SHOT ON SIGHT
H
O
T

O
N

SIGHT

it worries me that people don't understand why the cop is in the complete right here.

>pit bulls are perhaps the most perfect allegory for niggers available to us
>Take a pit bull and raise it with love and care in a safe environment and it is a pretty ordinary dog until it chimps-out and kills it's loving adopted family
you're right, perfect allegory

There are better, more majestic breeds than pit bulls that will do the same thing, and have significantly lower risks of it biting your kid's face.

do you like blinis?

Agreed !
If Anyone reading this owns a pit bull Or them kinda dogs know this !
Everyone hates you
The dog doesn't make you Look hard , it makes you look fucking stupid and weak

you're a fucking cuck

>Most Pitbull owners are nigger
>Most pitbull human victims are niggers
Why do we hate them again?

>look at pit bull stats
>kill about 30 people per year
it's fucking nothing, there's bigger shit to worry about

Just yell Qanas real loud around them. It means sniper in arabic. Many KeKs Nobody will know but they'll know you know.

>kill

and bite about 300, still fucking nothing. Deer kill four times as many people per year, I don't here you faggots bitching about deer extermination

>when you think you're some edgy redpill warrior because you say nigger while dispensing bluepills

checked and keked

but people hunt deer all the time.

Wrong.
Pit Bulls are not hunting dogs.
Pit Bulls are not guard dogs.

Pit Bulls are killers. They will kill your family and you.

Being afraid of single breed or any dog for that matter literally means youre nothing more then a terrified pussy . I've met agressive pit bulls, they can smell the fear of cucks like OP from a mile away. Even the smallest display of affection, dominance and trust and you'll have a dump friendly and harmless creature. Weak people have their deepest fears reflected in agressive breeds, strong minded people on the other hand don't get hurt because the dog doesn't have a reason to see them as a selfish coward in the first place. How Dogs or any animal respond to you is entirely a reflection of your mental state. That's doesnt take a statistic to figure out. Thats common sense.

Beagle master race.
>Beagle
>bagel
>Jews

Cucks falling for the fear memes, ahmeds, soccer mom's and liberals (liberals want to ban them and primarily liberal areas have banned them but mainly because those liberal areas also have a lot of certain folk)

They probably have toxoplasmosis too.

If pit Bulls were all killed/banned, everyone would have rottweilers and German Shepherds and doberman

The real red pill here is that (((they))) hate all dogs that arent useless cute slobberbags. (((They))) really want to get rid of all dogs that could potentially harm. Like guns, they mean not for them, of course. They'll still have their $4k pureblood rhodesians who've been through $5k worth of discipline training.

The reason they hate dogs are because dogs are like living lie detectors.

Yeah, all those weak five year olds that can't stare down the pitbulls deserve to die for their weakness.

Kill yourself you edgy piece of shit.

>but don't adopt any of them

desu you should blame liberals and niggers for making dog fighting illegal and putting in place animal cruelty laws. It's resulted in fine dog breeds being ruined by niggers over them being bred for pure aggression and preventing retarded ones from being removed from the genepool.

Before the 1990's you would be hard pressed to find a pit bull that wasn't at least somewhat intelligent compared to now. Once pit fighting laws were passed many states worded the laws where any pit that had been in a prior fight had to be put down. This resulted in the prize dogs being euthanized. The leftovers were then released as strays or sold on the cheap to niggers that wanted them for "protection".

This. I'm so glad this shit was caught on tape at least. But even then. it seems not to be enough for these womenfolk and bleeding hearts.

How about not having a dog breed that can potentially kill if someone in the family looks at them wrong. Holy shit you people are absolutely retarded.

Ahmeds hate dogs because their "prophet" (may he spend eternity having his entrails torn out by dogs) hated dogs. He preferred cats.

Even mudslime children think it's great fun to torture puppies to death. Meanwhile, feral cats are allowed to breed like vermin throughout the Middle East.

>Pitbulls kill everyone

Christ, I wonder how long this is going to last.

I remember when it was German shepards years ago, then it was Doberman Pinschers, then it was Rottweilers, now it is Pitbulls.

To be fair, given how they lump anything with short hair and blocky head into that category for breed legislation, it probably won't go away any time soon.

Pitbulls are proof that aggression can be inherited. I support these threads, and the provocative trolls within.

I just had 4 cups of coffee and read this and I am literally shaking.

thanks pol, you really know how to brighten up the day lol

Pit bulls are horrible creatures.

Cats kill nobody and demand nothing from anyone, they're completely self-reliant and only ever get aggressive when some idiot with no understanding wants to disrespect and threaten them. Preferring cats is just common sense