Female version of "autism"

nkilsdonkgervais.wordpress.com/2017/04/27/social-motivation-as-the-extreme-female-brain-borderline-dependent-and-histrionic-personality-disorders/?frame-nonce=6c0955d1fc

>Baron-Cohen’s Extreme Male Brain theory of autism has generated a novel perspective of psychological disorders: the depiction of clinical behavioral patterns as extreme expressions of normal sex differences. Consistent with this view, this review suggests that histrionic, borderline, and dependent personality disorders are the best candidates to represent the extreme female brain, ...

Been following this guy on Youtube for a while, I don't know his study field but this last publication really got me thinking...

For reference : (Extreme Male Brain theory)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathizing–systemizing_theory

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g
scientificamerican.com/article/autism-it-s-different-in-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought female was just the word they used for an autist without a penis?

Wouldn't psychopathy be the female equivalent.

No real feelings, but expressed them anyway to manipulate people. Social engineers perpetually gaming people and events.

I guess (((they))) don't want anyone pointing that out though.

"Autism" as we now know for girls does not really have the same symptoms as for their male counterparts and are often the result of misdiagnosis.

The real autism mostly affect men

This study suggest that the reverse version of the EMB theory would actually make sense too. (If we accept the first theory)

Exactly

That's what this article is about

My guess is ; Gervais may not have been the first one to think about it or write on it

but (((they))) obviously would want to shut it down

Actually both autistic males and this version of autistic female would end up being psychopathic in some way

The difference is how it actually happens :
>the autistic male want to be left alone and can't understand others
>the autistic female understand others more than she understand herself and is always seeking relations after one-another like a fucking slut

>Cohen

Every. Fucking. Time.

Sup Forums is always right

Is that an argument?
Have you actually read his theory?

It explains how autism may have begun as an evolutionary path from the difference in behaviour between male and female
>Male are better at "systematizing"
>Female are better at "empathizing"

Male subject to too much testosterone before birth may develop autism as a result.

If we reverse it, a female subject to too much estrogen before birth may also be a new kind of "autism" !

Think about it boi, it would explain a lot!!!

> even male mental disorders are more useful than female mental disorders
whew

I would not go so far but... in this case... YES

so it makes women even more emotional?

Valuable information on a sunday night

Let's see if this is a common theme folks, yeah?

Shareblue out getting some BBC and pizza

>Jews are more likely to be very smart than most other groups
>Jews are more likely to be in powerful positions and positions requiring intelligence
Make sense now, Stormfag?

This is related to your thread
youtube.com/watch?v=3YxTOU_ry3g

Hmm interesting hmm I'm not going to read it and hope someone explains it to me like a retard yes that's it hmm good find op

BUT THE MALES OF FEMALES AND MALES IS BASICALLY THE SAME!!!

IF THIS CONTRADICTS THAT TRUTH THEN IT SHOULDN'T BE RESEARCHED!!!

HATE SPEECH!!!

You know that's the cousin of the guy who plays Borat, right?

i think there are some parallels

histrionics tend to socially alienate themselves the way autists do, if not as blatantly.

i have a friend from hs who im pretty sure is histrionic. she has never held down a relationship as far as i know, despite being very promiscuous and being 8.5/10. its pretty obvious that its more than her not wanting one, as the reason she's always been single. she is obnoxious to be around because she talks about how awesome her life is and how she has the best job and experiences etc too often, and can't read the social cues when people dont want to listen to her anymore. did i mention she's an actor? and she manages to injure herself absurdly often.

fun to drink with tho

The white version of WHITEY KEEPING THE BROTHER DOWN.

Wow what an attention whore... This actually match the description of what I'm talking about.

She definitely look somehow retarded and at the same time ; she gets what she wants : a lot of guys must be fapping on this video and trying to contact her, she would have the stability of life she desires so much

>Men's autism = No social skills, but fucking OP at some random shit
>Women's autism = Being a over-sensitive attention whore with personality disorders
Also
>Current "autistic" women may all be wrongly diagnosed

.... STFU

Thanks for your input!

Psychology is pseudo-science.

/thread

It is but I'm not talking about giving pills for no reasons and shit...

I'm talking about the implication it has on our society :
>(MALE) Autism is spectrum

You can agree with that right?

So, in the reverse version of EMB : Extreme Female Brain, there could also be a female-autism spectrum totally different than what we know about male autism and it would explain a lot of new ugly behaviour found in today's women

As there is more and more autistic men, there should be more and more "autistic" women too. (maybe caused by the hormonal imbalance due to all the daily ingestion of hormones in our products)

psychopathy is an exclusivly male affliction

yeah and correct me if I'm wrong, he is pretty redpilled, too.

retarded logical leaps all over the place

99% of these personality diagnoses they give to women are straight up bullshit, you just have to accept that its normal for women to be crazy emotional wrecks, this is one of the reasons we need patriarchy

secondly real actual autism is caused by poisoning in our chemicalized society, you can cause the exact same symptoms in animals. this happens to both males and females, there is nothing male about it

aspergers is not autism, its psychological behavioural disorder that can be unlearnt, it happens when kids are not properly socialized and it happens mostly to young boys

Lol

>women are batshit

yet again psychology pushing the envelope

youre not completely wrong but its the same chemicals that cause the same problems for both men and women

estrogen wont make a man autistic, it will turn him into a scared angry bipolar wreck

early exposure to mercury, aluminum, pesticides etc. wont make girls bipolar, it will make them autistic

I'm happy to see someone debating me for real

Then how do you explain that the symptoms of so called autism in women is different than the one in men's cases

Also Cohen straightly suggested that autism may be caused by and excess of testosterone before birth

I'm pretty sure there was autistic people long before we used pesticides and other chemical, it just didn't have a name yet as not it is becoming more and more prevalent in our society

>symptoms of so called autism in women is different
whats different, and why would you still call it autism then

>Also Cohen straightly suggested that autism may be caused by and excess of testosterone before birth
yeah but what caused the excess testosterone then though? it's not spontanous. there are many causes for autism, but it is a developmental disorder, it's physiological

>I'm pretty sure there was autistic people long before we used pesticides and other chemical, it just didn't have a name yet as not it is becoming more and more prevalent in our society
It used to be extremely extremely rare. If you had an autistc kid all the doctors in the city would wanna see the kid. Now like 1 out of 30 boys are autistic, some of it is due to retarded diagnostics and lumping it in with "autism", but far from all of it

its a biological warfare operation, there is a war going on and TPTB are killing us softly. Be bad goy and don't take any vaccines under any circumstances.

>what's different
Look it up : scientificamerican.com/article/autism-it-s-different-in-girls/
>New research suggests the disorder often looks different in females, many of whom are being misdiagnosed and missing out on the support they need
Or any other search will point out to that conclusion

>what causes excess of tes
Think about it this way :
>Women past 30 have more libido (while men have less)
>Libido is an effect of testosterone
>Past 30, the women have more chance to give birth to a autistic baby

I totally agree with you on the last part

I must add.
>the fact that women are now having children in their late 20s and 30s +
>The hormones in the food +
>The pesticides and chemicals +
>The use of plastic +
> ...

It's a combination of environmental issues that leads to the autism epidemic as we know it now

BSc. Psychology (Hon) here. though most of my degree was focused on cognitive/behavioral neuroscience and neurophysiology, I did have to take courses from other branches to make sure my degree was (((well-rounded))). anyway, despite being exposed to feminist theory, i survived with my brain intact

first of all, we need to note that autism is a dated term that will eventually be revised in future versions of the (((DSM))). i am not a clinical psychologist, but the fact of the matter is that the DSM is used as a communication tool. when you are using the same word to talk about several different conditions, that means you need new terminology. autism is one such definition- there is no reason to think that a high functioning autistic person and a low functioning autistic person behave the way they do because of some important neurological link, at least not that I am aware of. it is antiquated and merging Asperger's with autism from the DSM did a great disservice to people we now describe as "high functioning"

now, on to the meat of his article. it relies on a single, unproven hypothesis (that autism should describe "extreme" versions of behavior, supposedly arising from sex-based differences in the neurophysiology). further, it implicity seeks to combine distinct psychological phenomena like BPD under an umbrella term of autism. people have tried to merge BPD with PTSD, as well. given BPDs high correlation with childhood sexual abuse, it has been tried repeatedly (with the argument that personality disorders, especially BPD, is a gendered attack on women in psychology). but women with PTSD are not necessarily borderline personalities. psychological diagnoses are based on BEHAVIOR, not on HISTORY.

women are more empathic, generally, yes. bad, shitty women are more manipulative. if you want a male extreme, men are more open to direct conflict. bad, shitty men (niggers) will punch you for being white.

No, the female equivilent of autism is an extreme expression of typical female qualities, not the absence of them. Psychopaths lack the ability to empathize while dependents become, well, dependent on other people to the point that they cannot function without them. Histrionics are just pathologically sexual people and are unable to interpret or interact with the world or others in a non sexual manner.

The guy is Sasha Baron Cohens brother

>autism is a dated term that will be revisited in the BDSM
I hope so, there's a lot of misconceptions and wrong diagnosis

>unproven hypothesis
It was not disproved either and there is a lot of papers on EMB

>based on BEHAVIOR, not on HISTORY
Is it HISTORY to say that women needs more social skills in their live to succeed than men ? Because it is actually true, and it used to be EVEN MORE in the past

I agree that blacks are generally "extreme" but the word itself is misleading in this context, that's one of the criticism of the theory

>I hope so, there's a lot of misconceptions and wrong diagnosis
i found your substitution of BDSM into (((DSM))) funny. freudian slip? ;p
>It was not disproved either and there is a lot of papers on EMB
yes but we are talking about proving the definition of a word, which is not really useful and ultimately ends up being a waste of time. EMB seems to be based on the supposition that analytical thinking is potentially pathological, which to me is bizarre. unsurprising that a (((Cohen))) would try to associate it with being a (presumably white) male.

>Is it HISTORY to say that women needs more social skills in their live to succeed than men ? Because it is actually true, and it used to be EVEN MORE in the past

what i meant by this is that if we have two women, both of whom were sexually abused, and one is diagnosed with PTSD and one with BPD, it is because their behaviors are distinctly different. so my use of the word "history" means personal/patient history, not the history of psychology or humanity or culture or whatever. i stay away from that stuff because i don't care

It's pretty funny that when you read the criticism section on the wikipedia page the first thing you encounter isn't a peer review, isn't a scientist or doctor, but a Guardian columnist saying it's wrong because men and women aren't different because I say so.

Not a slip , that was meant to be funny ahah
I'm not really into bondage and stuff...

>analytical thinking is potentially pathological
It is when at the detriment of socialization skills, a well-balanced person should have both, analytic thinking and social skills

Also, there is a deep connection between genius and madness in general, right?

>unsurprising that a (((Cohen))) would try to associate it with being a (presumably white) male.
White male are generally more intelligent that's why buddy!

>HISTORY
oh! I see! My bad

(((they))) have taken to specifically targeting articles that fit (((their))) agenda and worldview. there are numerous articles where Jewish individuals are discussed, and changes to their articles are fought by shills who disappear as soon as they are called on using weasel words and exaggeration to dismiss criticism as "anti-semitism"

more non-jews need to get active on WP and help de-semitize it. there is honestly so much shit that gets swept under the rug because few people are willing to say "hey, just because you think the holocaust really happened doesn't mean Jews get a pass for all of the terrible shit they've done throughout history"

the key is to avoid the fact that they are obvious shills and to hit them where it hurts: policy. their only weapon is throwing the word "antisemitism" around- any edit you make to their propaganda is "antisemitic". but it turns out their propaganda is terribly sourced so it's just a matter of citing the proper WP policy and refusing to back down

you bang her?

>It is when at the detriment of socialization skills, a well-balanced person should have both, analytic thinking and social skills

you are right about that, and it is normal for humans to seek social interaction and indeed a large part of diagnosis considers that. what i don't believe is that there is sufficient evidence that the proposed excess of analytical thinking occurs to the detriment of social behavior; rather, that circuitry related to social behavior (i.e. mirror neurons) develops atypically or maybe even not at all. and maybe when it fails to develop, that's why some autistic kids exhibit this through OCD-like organization based on the world they understand (colours, shapes, etc), but i'm only speculating at this point.

>White male are generally more intelligent that's why buddy!

but of course- though the Persians and Asians have accomplished impressive feats. but watch out for the persistent Jew, who will try to turn intelligence into a disease, emphasize that conforming to unintelligence is a virtue. the Persians and the Asians have no time for him, but because of
>muh holocaust
we are supposed to willingly blindfold ourselves, and then allow him to tie our hands behind our back through accusations of antisemitism.

I like your thinking

Hope you get to publish some redpilled studies soon too to counter (((their))) narrative

unfortunately, I don't think I'll ever end up doing that- because of my field (behavioral neuroscience/neurophysiology) most of the field is inherently redpilled and a lot of it doesn't get coverage outside of academia because of bias toward social psychology and shit like that. what makes the left very uncomfortable is that neuroscience bridges hard science with social science, so they don't like us. the right usually treat us pretty well because neuroscience doesn't pontificate or care about social properness or correctness, we just measure behavior and how it relates to some quantifiable scientific measure like neurotransmitter receptor density or some other facet of brain structure. but we get to peek into the realms of both hard and soft science, which is pretty cool and makes most of us pretty non-partisan (though our views can be just as extreme as anyone's)

You can occupy the position in my oven, jidf.

Why is it the jews never built a powerful nation on this earth? They are parasites and they are not content with being leeches, for they are incapable and lack ability, unlike europeans.

Autism is a male thing, that much is 100% a certain fact.
And there ought to be a much deeper well of information related to that which has not been explored yet.

This is a good direction to take, they should keep researching stuff from this angle.

Male and female brains are different.