United States is the greatest coun-

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KMUMB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No educated American would ever claim the US is great

This board would be a million times better if I could filter by flag.

But you can

Ask anybody around the world what country they would like to live in, 9/10 will say USA

That's because they don't know what it's like

Yeah, what do we do about the america problem, most americans are fucking idiots. The only problem is europeans are gay as fuck and a bunch of whiny bitches so that's not a good alternative.

america is a shit when i get enough money i am going back to my homeland

>america land of the free
load of crock shit there's nothing to do with ''freedom'' on this zionist controlled shithole people call america

you get to use the internet.
you get to state your opinion about this country without getting your head chopped off.
You have a right to have a trial.
Have you lived in another country besides the US? Try living in the middle east for a little bit.

Why not?

They'll never be satisfied

Because we are the failed experiment that is democracy. The people are by no means the center of attention for our gov't. Instead they are being pushed by a very specific force, a small international clique

Just stay in Ireland. We had enough of you inbred clanish fucks over here to wreck the place.

Seriously though, what are we supposed to do, i hate slaving away everyday for no reason and getting a bunch of my money stolen in taxes so lazy teachers can brainwash kids and niggers can buy their 10 kids kfc. Is there any alternative to get out of this society for someone without a degree? Crime? can't go NEET.

Everybody thinks their country is the greatest.

The only thing I agree with in this thread is the education system sucking dick. No schools teach kids about Taxes, selective service, the market and other shit like that.

Nothing.

>mfw all of that is true

Get your ass to mars.
Frontier spirit will never die.
Leave them all behind.

United States is the least bad country to live in, in the word - the real problem is that the world is so shitty in general.

This is what an uncontrolled market gives you

discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB
discord.gg/KMUMB

In many respects to comfort level in the USA with "Multiculturalism" stems from the fact we are all transplants from elsewhere.

What we are seeing now is an assertion of common cultural norms in the US regions that may become more pronounced over the centuries.

I've also noticed most Americans can handle bants fine. We know our country is relevant and important so our ego is not so easily bruised. Trying making fun of of Croatia to a Croat. Or Turkey to a Turk. You would swear they were autistic about it.

As for "helping to destroy Germany twice", America did nothing wrong in both World Wars. In the First World War, we demanded Germany not sink our shipping. They did it anyway, and tried to ally with Mexico against us to boot. We declared war. In World War 2, Germany allied with Japan and then declared war on us after Japan attacked.

Germany was the aggressor against America in both instances. That country had an unfortunately bad habit of picking fights it could not win. They should have stuck to dumping on France.

now this is shitposting
I'm taking notes

>Germany was the aggressor against America in both instances.
such a kike-washed version of history

Daily reminder that you're a nigger if you bump slide threads.

>A loud, muffled JUDEN is yelled in the background

>be europe
>revive death cult
>b-b-ut muh diversity
your cucks
>y-y-y-our 52 percent white shut up
and your still a 2nd class citizen in you country you cant even have free speech or talk about migrants
>be american get shot
look what happened during the france and other terrorist attacks none had guns and hundreds died
>b-b-ut muh free college
your a fucking joke and becoming the islamic states fuck toy

Objective truth.

Germany declared war on the United States on December 11, 1941. After the State Department notified the US Congress per the US Constitution, Congress in Emergency Session recognized Germany's declaration of war and authorized President Roosevelt to use all means necessary to secure the peace of the Republic.

text

>JOINT RESOLUTION Declaring That a State of War Exists Between The Government of Germany and the Government and the People of the United States and Making Provisions To Prosecute The Same

>Whereas the Government of Germany has formally declared war against the Government and the people of the United States of America: Therefore be it Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That the state of war between the United States and the Government of Germany which has thus been thrust upon the United States is hereby formally declared; and the President is hereby authorized and directed to employ the entire naval and military forces of the United States and the resources of the Government to carry on war against the Government of Germany; and, to bring the conflict to a successful termination, all of the resources of the country are hereby pledged by the Congress of the United States.

>(Signed) Sam Rayburn, Speaker of the House of Representatives
>(Signed) H. A. Wallace, Vice President of the United States and President of the Senate

None of what OP said is wrong though. And how would it suit the shills to openly mock the US-Israel "relationship"?
Stupid dumb newfag scum