I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING MY MIND

Any of you faggots every actually read some of these climate change studies? For the past week I've been obsessing over finding raw data on climate change and its really starting to fuck with me:

>meta data for climate change models is usually only sourced to a handful of actual studies
>that data doesn't account for certain thermodynamic changes
>climatic models can prove trends but not predict future trends because of too many out liners
>take one sample and its variance is already outside a range of statistical certainty. Calling into question its reliability.

To make matters worse. All these Climate scientists only reference each other. Many of them don't focus on cross discipline to engage variables that they couldn't explain in the first place. So when they go crazy over a spike in ice core data what they are really saying is that they found an out liner that they can't explain.

THEREFORE IT MUST BE CLIMATE CHANGE CAUSED BY HUMANS BECAUSE WE CAN'T FIND THE ANSWER ANYWHERE ELSE

WTH I thought science was about proving a hypothesis not regression to a mean opinion!!

Will dump studies if ppl ask. I have a fuck ton saved but thread will expire by the time anyone reads them all.....

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/ice-core-data-help-solve/
nature.com/nature/journal/v399/n6735/full/399429a0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OZc23tO8nUE
ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo-search/reports/all?dataTypeId=7&search=true
youtube.com/watch?v=hkkeLpbz0-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LObn2Sk7tVg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azolla_event
carbontax.org/
sci-hub.io/
sci-hub.ac/
icp.giss.nasa.gov/research/ppa/2001/anwar/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/climate-change-whistleblower-alleges-noaa-manipula/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit, it's almost as if climate alarmism is complete bullshit huh? Really jogs the ol' noggin.

shut up goyim, 97% of scientists agree a 100% carbon tax should be implemented

Post your sources with explanations and references pretty peas.

scientist reporting in.

Climate scientists are NOT real scientists.
>Studying environment would be environmental science.
>Studying how man or carbon affects the atmosphere would be chemistry.
>studying weather would be meteorology.

Its all fake, inside the loop we call it the climate industrial complex. Tons of lobbyists, billions of dollars in free grant money up for grabs.

You can keep looking but you wont find anything at all. The only truth is that carbon in fact does cause global warming. Automobiles are the largest contributing factor to this.

But you need not worry about that because science bitches! We will get you where you want to be and everything will be fine. But first other things must be done...

sorry not cause global warming, Carbon contributes to global warming... derp.

I mean all the communists are out marching for it, how can it possibly not be true.

Also, solar cell production is concentrated in china, just fyi.

>Also, solar cell production is concentrated in china, just fyi.
those cells suck... all of them do.

its similar to the reason we have a war on drugs, its a circle of life how will ice be funded if there are no criminal cartels, how will the american mob keep their hands in judges pockets?

>its a circle of life how will ice be funded if there are no criminal cartels
what does that have to do with ICE?

ICE should be out kicking down doors of people one day past their visa. Any person here on an expired visa should be put on a national online publicly accessible registry with a tipline and reward for every tip that leads to a capture.

unless I totally have no clue what ICE does in which case I most likely dont :P

Dump studies pls. Also, if you're at all interested in doing so since you've already read them, making an infographic with some of the more damning evidence would be go-to redpill tier.

Make a pastebin dump of it. If it turns out to be pretty good, I'll make a website on it

hey scott, you don't have to treat us like babbys.

suggesting if you do this, only dump the article title one sentence from the abstract then a linked citation to another who does the same thing...

Might be a good way to put it together if have the autism to do it, we believe in the autism that believes in you user!

dont forget your red circles !!!

I remember being young and my parents and grandparents telling me that when they were young everyone said we'd be in another ice age by 2000.

I remember when it was all about dat global warming and polar bears and ice caps would be gone by 2000.

I remember when CFC's got banned from hair spray because the ozone was going to disappear by 2000.

I remember when they changed the name to "climate change" because it's easier to rile people up on a vague term that can mean anything

Now it's 2017 and the science is settled on climate change. Even when the science changes the science is settled. 97% of scientists agree on climate change. That humans caused it? That it's a big deal? That it's even real? That we can stop it? That it's unnatural? That it's even a threat or a problem? There's no answer other than THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED

ALL HAIL SCIENCE. ALL GLORY TO THE SCIENCE. SCIENCE DIED FOR YOUR SINS AND ON THE 3RD DAY SCIENCE ROSE AGAIN TO PAY WASHED UP B-LISTERS TO INDOCTRINATE YOUR CHILDREN

Look into George Soros' purchase of coal stocks after championing the "climate change" movement. It's all about the money, none of the elites really believe in it, but the game is to guilt everyone else in to just that.

>97% of scientists agree on climate change.
97% of scientists agree on climate change.
name 10 their degree, their place of employment and current job title.

Yes, info graphics would be nice, sorry to be a faggot that'll have to be another post.

But check this out, many of these studies will reference other studies that are hard to find online, take for example these two scientists:

Barnola, J.-M. and D. Raynaud

they are referenced in something like 5000 articles for their work in 1990 publishing for Nature and I could find tidbits of their raw data to verify what "stable rebounds" means

For some of you who don't already know, the climate varies so much that when they observe CO2 fluctuations in ice cores they have to account for the thermodynamic connection between CO2 and temp change.

So pic related is the Vostok ice cores showing CO2 in ppm over only a short interval which makes no sense considering their claims are consistent for hundreds of thousands of years

Those same scientists are cited in elite journals like Scientific American:

scientificamerican.com/article/ice-core-data-help-solve/

>How could CO2 levels affect global temperature when you are telling me the temperature changed first?’”
Frédéric Parrenin of the Laboratory of Glaciology and Geophysical Environment in France and a team of researchers may have found an answer to the question. His team compiled an extensive record of Antarctic temperatures and CO2 data from existing data and five ice cores drilled in the Antarctic interior over the last 30 years. Their results, published February 28 in Science, show CO2 lagged temperature by less than 200 years, drastically decreasing the amount of uncertainty in previous estimates.

And this is the raw data, have to pay $32 to access it:

nature.com/nature/journal/v399/n6735/full/399429a0.html

yeah man, its almost like a natural cycle or something...

>we believe in the autism that believes in you user!
Sorry I should have done this in the first place. I'll make a better quality post tonight or tomorrow.

godspeed user!

lels. Nice raw data user.

>having to pay to access data that hasn't been (((adjusted for "accuracy")))
Day of the rope when?

See this is why I'm looking for raw data. There is no study that confirms what the Al Gore graph is showing. That is what started this obsession I have. I'm not a climate change denier either I'm just trying to sort it all out.

This is the important part that the goys aren't supposed to know about. Meanwhile, our gubment can nuke the literal ocean.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZc23tO8nUE

RIP ship.

ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo-search/reports/all?dataTypeId=7&search=true

>Autistically focus on climate change in your studies
>5 years of nothing but climate change
>Go out into the world with your only "skill" being that you know about climate change
>Proclaim that climate change exists
>Surprise.jpg
It's like mathematicians deciding that Math exists.

Bumping for interest. I too am not a climate change denier, but there clearly seems to be some sort of agenda being pushed that will ultimately permit a tax to be passed. I'm just trying to figure out if it is justified or not.

I was about to start a new thread with this video and others like it but you may like it.
Basically shows the illogical standpoint that EPA has about Climate Change and how to combat it
youtube.com/watch?v=hkkeLpbz0-Y

the whole solar system is changing, especially in the last 20 years. I don't see any factories or cars in jupiter or mars. the climate change is real but it's happening in all planets and it's not man made. normies are too distracted with politics and hedonistic distractions to realize the significance of it

there was a reason all the ancient peoples observed the sky all the time and it wasn't because they were primitive retards. dig deeper

>For some of you who don't already know, the climate varies so much that when they observe CO2 fluctuations in ice cores they have to account for the thermodynamic connection between CO2 and temp change.

What do you mean "thermodynamic connection"? Are you disputing CO2's warming properties?

>So pic related is the Vostok ice cores showing CO2 in ppm over only a short interval which makes no sense

What doesn't make sense?

>How could CO2 levels affect global temperature when you are telling me the temperature changed first?’

The temperatures changed first due to changes in orbit. When the planet began to warm up due to the sun, the oceans began to release tons of CO2 which caused more warming. The planet would not have become as hot as it did if not for greenhouse gases.

Please elaborate, Turkroach, you have peaked my curiousity.

I'm curious why you would ever think taxing us could be justified for their mistakes. Corporations and governments around the world have been dumping their shit into our oceans and rivers, why do i need to pay a carbon tax for using a car?

curious. bump.

climate change is real but humans have nothing to do with it

Current climate change in politics is a power grab by liberals to instill fear into the population so they can get their ppl in power to "deal with the issue"

this might make you feel better
youtube.com/watch?v=LObn2Sk7tVg

>Non-zero axis

Kek-a-doodle-doo

Grand Solar Minimum

...also checked and praised.

97% of scientists also agree the holocaust happened. The science is settled. Further investigation will result in $10,000 fine and 5 years in prison.

>I FEEL LIKE I'M LOSING MY MIND
What caused the past climate changes? I never researched, but now I am getting my curiosity going. I already had a great time with ocean acidification, and feel safe saying that we may have something to do with that, but the ocean warming seems to be coincidence.

Corals will adapt and die as they have in the past epochs.

>climate change is real but humans have nothing to do with it
I and you obviously have the same thoughts, however I do default to saying:

"Humans have little to nothing to do with it". In my mind, one human exhaling co2 MIGHT have a contribution.

Aside from that insulator against rabid tree huggers, you keep fighting the good fight!

CO2 doesn't have warming properties. It's an insulator. Retains heat inside earth and reflects solar irradiance.
Radiative forcing from the sun drives climate. High CO2 induces glaciation.

Also, Permian heating was anoxic H2S oceanic release, not carbon.

I've read something about just that too but I don't remember where.

Some scientists measured the atmospheric temperatures from the other planets in our solar system (mars, venus, etc) and they found out that the temperature in all of them are rising, which one can easily conclude that the source for that variation must be from some fenomenum in the sun.

What's the deal with endangered species? Is it bullshit? How do they make the lists?

It's about 'Cap and Trade', also known as carbon footprint taxation: everything you do gets taxes based on your release of carbon-dioxide.

IE: You are taxed the air you breath...

However, the climate is working against the scam, so it was changed to 'Climate Change'. Now, we're going into a huge reduction of solar activity, and it's making the world cooler.

>too many out liners

Dude.

>proving a hypothesis

Empirical methods do not (and are unable to) prove a hypothesis. Refute or support, but not prove.

Hell yeah I want a dump

KILL THE HERETICS

>What's the deal with endangered species? Is it bullshit? How do they make the lists?
Republicans directly or indirectly allow for their merciless slaughter. Basically when we put an animal on the grill, it should be on at least a watch list.

Right, I suppose it would be better to say that human contribution to climate change is negligible/ insignificant.

did you know humans dont burn hot enough to melt steel beams

climate change bullshit feeds into the globalist agenda bullshit - "come together to combat climate change"

public has been conditioned to criticise anyone who denies this as a "climate change denier". it's the new "conspiracy theorist!"
they're also called "science deniers"

public is so easily manipulated into believing and accepting something that the majority accepts and it's really sad.

why does everyone seem like peasants working the fields to fund a king

Look up "Climategate". The hokey-stick graph was a lie, along with a mountain of critical climate data and models.

It's all a scam.

>CO2 doesn't have warming properties. It's an insulator. Retains heat inside earth and reflects solar irradiance.

I agree 100%, but it's semantics really.

>Radiative forcing from the sun drives climate.

I agree, the sun is absolutely the #1 driver of our climate, but without greenhouse gases the planet would be significantly colder.

>High CO2 induces glaciation.
What do you mean it induces glaciation?

Do you realize that if the world had not come together on CFCs, the world would be in a SIGNIFICANTLY worse state?

>WTH I thought science was about proving a hypothesis not regression to a mean opinion!!
That's what science is.

However you confused science with

"scientific consensus"

which is not scientific at all.

All scientific studies that receive grant money are by definition political. Almost all studies carried out are political. "Scientific" Journals, well, you already know how corrupt journalists in general are. Just because they are more educated does not mean they have better morals.

Science is good but you have to learn to identify good science. Stop watching television news. Stop reading pop-science magazinees. Any "science!" that is being promoted in the mainstream culture, huge red flag

By chance, does any autist still have those emails that were leaked in the early 2000s (around the time Al Gore was running for president) about it being a political hoax? I've tried searching for them recently and havent been able to find them. The contents had discussions between heads of state and scientists.

>meta data for climate change models is usually only sourced to a handful of actual studies
There's a lot of issues with climate change research, but this isn't one of them. It's not uncommon to be able to trace big chunks of data (in any field) back to a handful of major studies, simply because large-scale data collection is a major undertaking that requires a lot of time, money, effort, and personnel.

If I'm doing a thorough geological survey of an entire state, it's going to take months or years of work, dozens of researchers and grad students, and it's going to be a big enough undertaking that most other researchers will opt to refer to my results rather than try and get funding and approval for their own survey. And unless I missed some major stuff, I'm more likely to submit corrections or updates to the data rather than start over and do a completely new data set from scratch.

Like I said, there are plenty of issues with climate change models, but most of the problems are on the analysis and interpretation side of things, not the data collection itself.

Biggest single group of polluters in the world?

Da jews?
Soros?
Republicans?

No, no, the communist party of china, but i don't see anyone advocating cutting their throa...err co2 emissions.

CO2 as an insulator is a drop in the bucket compared to water vapor.

Water vapor is by far, the most forcing greenhouse gas.

I thought it was cow farts, or is that just the United States.

What you never hear about with climate change is that there would be just as many benifits to the world getting warmer as there are negatives. Just think about the farming industry in Canada or Russia.

Why is that?

Nobody has yet mentioned the very clear PEPE in op's image.

I don't claim to know anything. I'm just asking questions, ignoring what I'm being told and looking at what's in front of my eyes. we're all being rounded up in cities and our skyline is covered with an electrical shield. take a look at the night sky. what do you see?

we're in a solar system traveling with incredible speed in vastness of space. our solar system is in a gigantic galaxy again traveling with an incredible speed. our galaxy is part of a galaxy cluster yada yada. our sun gives us life, we wouldn't exist without it. it gives us light, warmth and protects us from harmful cosmic rays. jupiter protects us (inner planets) from big foreign objects, catching them and throwing them back to space. we couldn't exist without jupiter either. yet we're told that sun is just a burning ball of plasma and jupiter a gas giant, nothing more

if you look closer to myths of old, gods and events were mostly related with celestial bodies, including parts of the bible. even structures like pyramids were made in accordance to them. oral traditions were passed down generation after generation and the young were always told to keep an eye on the night sky

but hey, real news is on tv goy. fuck the gigantic universe we're traveling in, ignore the divine order of things. they're just rocks and burning balls of plasma. trump, economy, transgender bathroom rights are more important. ancient people didn't have tv so they looked at the sky not to get bored

This is correct

read Good Calories, Bad Calories for the history on how nutrition "scientists" did the same thing and how the government rushed to hand out false and harmful recommendations to the public. Many things like this go deep into the world of dogma, lies, and big government incompetence.

>SCIENCE DIED FOR YOUR SINS AND ON THE 3RD DAY SCIENCE ROSE AGAIN TO PAY WASHED UP B-LISTERS TO INDOCTRINATE YOUR CHILDREN

Made me kek, but that's just further proof that it's about the money. And if there' enough public support, nobody cares where the money goes.

All these taxes and fines relating to climate change never seem to goward fixing the 'problem.'
I'm guessing it's all in Bill Nye et al's wallet...

>do you realize x? haha

I always wondered if thats why the vegan agenda was pushed so heavily, to keep the climate change idea alive. Veganism is a noble thing to do, but they're very susceptible to broscience.

Sure, but it only stays in the atmosphere for a few days at most whereas CO2 can stay for years. Also, you have to keep in mind at what is most likely warming the planet, if our sun is dimming, and our orbital phase should be sending us into a new "little ice age", why are we still warming? There's no evidence that water vapor created more water vapor to get us the warming we've got, so there has to be additional forcing.

Also, water vapor can also turn into clouds which reflect away radiation.

Go on and explain how the free-market could have possibly solved the CFC problem.

>it's about the money

would you care about money if you printed it out of thin air and controlled all the supply through a global network enforced by the most powerful militaries of the world? remember what happened to kaddafi who tried to mess with it? they killed him by sticking a metal rod in his ass and had his corpse lynched

>Veganism is a noble thing to do

STOP.

When was the climate ever not changing?

If there wasn't a potential to tax more people into serfdom there wouldn't be any push to stop what is inevitable.

Dont turn this into that. FFS.

So just finding excuses to screw the working class over with taxes?

Climate change is real. The Ice Caps are melting.

Human activity may or may not have sped it up. The main culprit would be deforestation rather than carbon emissions.

Climate change isn't particularly dangerous. It's going to have profound effects on agriculture and change which types of lands are hospitable to human beings. That's the main problem with climate change. It's going to fuck everything up for a while.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azolla_event

This may be a potential solution. World leaders acknowledge the seriousness of climate change and put out massive amounts of disinfo to keep the public from panicking.

>out liners
I trust your statistical analysis

They're working on it! carbontax.org/

We should switch to energy independence anyway.

Most 'raw' data will be in journal articles which are behind paywalls unfortunately. If you know a grad student they can probably give you access, or you can usually access them on University library computers. It's shitty but that's how it is.

They will all describe their method of how they came to a conclusion and with the right resources you should be able to replicate their findings.

Referring to others work however is how science works, you stand on each others shoulders.

>journal articles which are behind paywalls
Try scihub.io

>that one went down
sci-hub.io/
sci-hub.ac/
These should work.

I'd like to see a study with consistent result regarding the length to which CO2 (and only CO2) stays in the atmosphere.

bump

Yeah Wikipedia article tells you all the various ways to access. They also have a Tor hidden service.

Very cool initiative!

Interesting piece on the different carbon stores of young and old trees
icp.giss.nasa.gov/research/ppa/2001/anwar/

ocean liner
eye liner
air liner
hard liner
bin liner
freight liner

pls help me out

>billions of dollars of grant money up for grabs.

That's the first thing that made me start becoming a skeptic instead of blindly believing in climate change. Multiple people have come out saying that they're being told to find ANY way to relate their study to climate change because it'll give them more funding, thus deligitimizing the entire study especially when you consider they're most likely fudging results in order to continue being fhnded. Just like what happened when a research group was called out on moving their measuring instruments from the countryside to cities to make temperature swings look more drastic than reality.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/5/climate-change-whistleblower-alleges-noaa-manipula/

If anyone goes to a good university they Should be able to access this paper through their student library login

>(((yoram bauman and Charles Komanoff)))

interesting

For access to research papers look into scihub and researchgate both sites are giving access for free to paying articles.

Depends on if you're talking about residence time or lifetime. Residence time for a molecule of CO2 is very, very short, but lifetime for CO2 depends mostly upon its rate of dissolution in the oceans. The rate I've heard is 50 years for the first 50%, then 70 years for the next 30%, or something similar.

scihub is great, all you need is the doi and you can find nearly anything. I use it whenever I don't have access to my department's wireless.