He's right, you know

He's right, you know

inb4back2arthurdonald

he's so right

And Trump's Republicans care more for Israel than America

>catering to corporate interest
>what's best for Americans

Wew lad, at least the democrats pretend to care about the average citizen, the republicans will openly sell your future to oil interest for pennies on the dollar

Democrats blown the fuck out.

Rural and suburban retards truly voting against their own best interest. baka. How else to explain them not voting for the party that pretended so damn hard to?

>control house, senate, presidency, 2/3rds of governorships, 2/3rds of state legislatures, supreme court
>can't even get support from his own party for a bill
>"it's the dems fault"

or maybe you shouldn't have elected a failed businessman to run a government

itt:

DEMOCRACY IS BEST, AND TOUGH CHOICES

you fucking good goys

>Party of obstruction

He can't even repeal Obamacare with a Republican majority congress. Him being ineffectual is solely on him.

>who is Paul Ryan

Same thing the GOP did to Obama. I hipe trump and so I want my legislator to refuse to work with him. No matter what he says or tries I want my guy to vote no to get even for Ovama.
I like 10 years enough old white people will be dead and the GOP wont jave the bodies to stop progress so its a delaying tactic until minorities are a larger part of the population and we can ignore rural voters

Listen, I hate trump for turning into a neocon, but this isn't a valid argument.
In America, a single fucking federal judge can remove any fucking law in the country. There are hundreds of federal judges, so even if 99% of judges believe the law is okay, all you need is one radical outlier to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and then you can't make a single law.
The republicans didn't take advantage of that fact during Obama's presidency because they want to take the high ground like complete pussies.

The only reason Abraham Lincoln was even able to enact change in the country is because he was a literal tyrant who jailed any judge who ruled against him. It's impossible to change anything in America, 1 out of 600 federal judges can rule against a law and then it's useless.

Obstruction works. McConnell proved that.

nice man you got their
wait... is this... straw?

I truly hope this post is ironic.
Obama's a stupid nigger and obstructing him is the one good thing the repubs have done in modern times. Also you have a ridiculous amount of typos.

You can take it to a higher court. We need less federal judges, however. This activist judge bullshit is getting out of hand. Tyranny looks almost reasonable by comparison.

The leaf is right for once

Trump is a dumb fuck and obstructing him is good for america. Eventually the dems will have enough liberal voters and minorities to rin roughshod over the rural voters.
They will have no voice and their uneducated worthless ass dont deserve one. I cant wait till we can get even for Trump

>OVOMIT

Israel is an ally in the middle east. We need the middle east. We need oil. The jews happened to have set themselves up in a quite fortunate position

That's been true since at least the 60's.

>The republicans want to take the high ground

The earlier a Democrat comes out to lead the party, the earlier the GOP will plot to take them down.

Trump is a moron. That's the whole purpose of separation of powers and congress, to impede and bind up individual persons who wish to change the country. It's a pity that he doesn't appreciate it. Without gridlock, we'd have more bullshit laws and regulations every year. Last I checked, we were the greatest country on the earth. Wtf does Trump think (((Jared))) and (((Ivanka))) will do to make it better?

No, Democrats have become the party of REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>implying republicans didn't obstruct Obama for 6 years straight

>The republicans didn't take advantage of that fact during Obama's presidency because they want to take the high ground like complete pussies.
>mfw

They literally did everything they could to deny everything Obama tried to put through. They're entire policy was obstruction.

What are the democrats obstructing exactly?

>They will have no voice

Then they would have the right to overthrow the government as is stated in our Declaration of Independence

I hope the next obstruction that fat fuck Trump faces is in his arteries.

The Democrats aren't arguing for anything to improve the lives of citizens. The party is just SJW nonsense

t. /r/the_cuckold

You know he has a terrible memory.

Lol sure, a bunch of 60+ diabetes patients and their uneducated trailer trash offspring are going to put up a fight.
You could kill every rural white in the nation and I would applaud

This rural retard meme is dumb; both sides blindly lopping up the shit either party plops out are useful idiots.

Kill them with what?
The military and police are largely right wing

hes right, but no worries, he has another 7 years and 9 months of time

and libtards are gonna cry every single day, its gonna be sweet

I don't like how American political parties don't have clear leaders

Who's the leader of the Democrats meant to be?

Who was meant to be the Republican leader when Obama was in power? McConnel? Ryan? Rinsed Penis? Is Trump even considered the leader of the Republican party now?

The tolerant left everyone

Reid killed the filibuster allowing the nigger kikes to stack every court--even the 4th circuit--with SJW judges. I agree on the SCOTUS though--those two cunts should have never been confirmed.

>Owns the majority of congres and senate
>can't pass shit
>blame democrats for his own incompetence

ITT: Normalfags straight from Facebook argue with each other and don't even realize neither party gives a flying fuck about you at all. Sup Forums reads more and more like The Hill's fucking Facebook feed every day. Half of you fuckers type like middle age retards that can't work a spellchecker.

THIS.

>>implying republicans didn't obstruct Obama for 6 years straight

Implying he didn't have a supermajority for 2 years and squandered it on a trillion dollar stimulus package to donors and Obamacare that is dead now

Why didn't he give amnesty or citizenship to hispanics? Lazy, stupid, or evil?

>Arthur Donald

What did he mean by this?

You're fucking insane! Tyranny looks reasonable!? Yeah sure if you're the group that isn't going to be on the losing side. Even then I still wouldn't want it and would die to prevent it from happening.

>The republicans didn't take advantage of that fact during Obama's presidency because they want to take the high ground like complete pussies.

what is the entirety of obama's second term?

anyway if you don't want a judge to strike down your laws don't pass UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS OR EXECUTIVE ORDERS it's that simple.
>i have no argument so let me repeat the typical Sup Forums strawman talking point

he's not right, the democrats voted for Mattis and other good appointments

People will do whatever you tell them to do. Failing thay import millions of people from outside and let them loose on the rural areas

This.

He's damn right, most of the modern left wing are bent like that too.

oh look it's a bernout edgelord straight from plebbit.

>the parties are the same thing!!!

Obamacare is dead? When did that happen? In reality Obama embedded the law so deep in our system that removing it would destroy the system

ya im sure all your urban gardening and tofu factories will keep all those starving niggers at bay while you guys work out the new pronouns in your brave new world

Whites would still win if you let people loose, those rural people know the land much better than some imported nigger

Luckily they also hate Trump retard. ;)

>niggers were literally the south's entire economy
>after they were freed the southern economy collapsed
>rural whites are on disability because they don't/won't/can't work

>let third worlders "loose"
>in an open warfare situation on millions of war veterans
>in the white peoples country

youre too fucking stupid for words

>Implying he didn't have a supermajority for 2 years

Yes, and he used it to pass Obamacare and the stimulus package.

>squandered it on a trillion dollar stimulus package

If he hadn't passed the stimulus package, our country would of had a depression worse then the one in the 1930s. It would of been a nightmare.

>and Obamacare that is dead now

Apparently not, considering the republicans can't even get a healthcare plan passed. The ACA is going to be around for a long, long time.

>Why didn't he give amnesty or citizenship to hispanics? Lazy, stupid, or evil?
>mfw

What?