What is netflix doing

>After Bill Nye the science goy Netflix released "Dear white people" on April 28th.

>Every leftist agenda is present and accounted for on an almost as cringe level as science goy.

Is this some 47643d chess by Netflix to push people away from leftist narrative because it is so cringeworthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestreet.com/story/13377046/1/is-george-soros-right-to-bet-so-heavily-on-netflix.html
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
imdb.com/title/tt5707802/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut off your penis

>The science goy!

Whites hate this stuff for the most part, but minorities eat this shit up ...they love seeing whity getting a stern talking to.

They believe this stuff 100%

The original movie of Dear White People was Boondocks-levels of smart.

This netflix garbage is like some jew seeing the trailer for the movie, thinking that that's what it's about unironically and funding a tv show based on the trailer.
>end of movie is literally "How can blac boi even compete?"

Divide, conquer, enslave.

The movie equally made fun of everybody who was into identity politics. The only whites it made fun of were the cuck whites who constantly push the PC narrative.

Yeah.
But this series is unironically putting "Listen to these blacks, they have a Catholic-esque surplus of moral superiority built up from slavery and Jim Crow, they can't be wrong when they're criticizing you"

James Baldwin, Malcolm X and MLK are rolling in his grave seeing Civil Rights Activism get Jewed this hard

Soros bought Netflix a couple months back

>Amy Schumer
>Dear White People
>Bill Nye the Science Goy

Yeah, I cancelled my account. I'm not funding this shit anymore.

That explains a lot, actually.

Have you kept watching?
Because the main black girl is a hypocritical prick and reggie is a cunt.
Coco is the only woke nigga there.

digits confirm a kike plot

The people who boycotted netflix over Dear White People are worse than the SJWs.

Trips of truth netflix has gone to shit

t. tanned Brit

what the fuck does the t. even mean

This needs an answer.

I love it since the more cringy and obviously agenda pushing it is the more normies hate it and start to think the right might be right afterall

It's some scandanavian shorthand for "signed by" you pathetic newfags. Use contextual clues

Kek has spoken.

I ended my Netflix subscription sometime ago. I have replaced Netflix with books.

t. Newfag

It means "signed" and i think its another finnish meme.
Lurk moar faggot.

Mr. Soros bought a bunch of Netflix shares a few months ago

What a coincidence huh

>use your time to lurk
>get called newfag and get an answer instantly
Pick one and thanks :^)

Our family cancelled our netflix accounts. We just can't support a company who takes a political position antithetical to America.

Conflicted. The girls in Riverdale are so hot

caring about Netflix at all is bluepilled as fuck, let alone actually giving the money. if you're considering watching any show or movie just torrent it on a vpn

WAHHHHH ALL CULTURE HAS TO APPEAL TO MY TASTES
you guys are no better than those black representation fags.
you want redpilled tv and movies, go make them.
Expecting working people to cater to your tastes is fucking childish

Irrelevant. The real reason you should have already cancelled your sub is because they removed Danger 5

The reason they are pushing this hard is because (((they)) know a swing has begun. However it can easily backfire on their asses because all of this shit lacks any sense of subtlety and that is the most important basis if you want to push any idea such as these. However as long they can get a few people to like it or become brainwashed it is still a win for them.

Huh, there was a movie originally? If it's as good as you guys claim it out to be I will check it out. I pirate pretty much every movie I watch so even if I don't like it no one will be getting my shekels.

Yeah, how fucking dare they stop shelling out $10/month for content that they find offensive and not entertaining?

it means fuck you

Dear black people

THIS times a million. It's too blatant, it's not subtle. Moderate leftists (aka the majority) are even calling this shit out. The Sex Junk shitshow was just too much and now it's pretty much known Netflix is pushing an agenda.

>netflix

lol get an android box and use kodi

fuck cuckflix

i want to kiss that negress on the lips

>you did a thing
>that makes you just as bad -- no, WORSE!

Dumb roasties are less likely to know how to pirate. Netflix won't appeal to white males, because white males aren't paying for it.

Less that shit and more the fact that garbage like the Bill Nye and DWP were written and put into production last year, when Hollywood was expecting a Hillary landslide victory.

As such, Hollywood has a huge amount of backlog of pro-Hillary shit they have had to change on the fly/do reshoots to unfuck it (like Homeland, which had a pro-Hillary storyline that ended up being completely rewritten at the last minute, to have Not-Hilary turn out to be evil all along and jailing all of the conservatives in the deep state that tried to stop her) so that they could set up the final two seasons being Carrie bringing down Crooked Hillary as far as Carrie going rogue like Brodie did) or release and pray it doesn't flop TOO badly.

It won't be until this fall for TV to adapt (though ABC is tripling down on anti-Trump bullshit) to the new reality that the nation has rejected SJW shit. Movies won't see a change until 2018 at the earliest.

>What is Netflix doing

Its called George Soros

>scientific facts are a leftist conspiracy

This is why the world thinks conservatives are stupid. It's because you are.

Wew. It's real.
>Renowned investor George Soros and other hedge funds have embraced the Netflix story. This month, Soros reported that he owned 317,534 Netflix shares worth $32.79 million.
thestreet.com/story/13377046/1/is-george-soros-right-to-bet-so-heavily-on-netflix.html
marketwatch.com/story/george-soros-buys-stakes-in-alphabet-netflix-dumps-disney-general-motors-2016-11-14
Also: mfw Alphabet (Google)

also "Sense 8" is a bunch of globalist bullshit, as well as homosexual/tranny acceptance bullshit

"Owning" $32 million of a $65 billion company isn't owning that much fa↔m.

From a people who deny any biological basis for racial differences, that means nothing.

No way he said that.

Netflicks,Amazon,Hulu...give it a name:They're all leftist agenda driven ,social justice warriors that are butt hurt because the think Trump is gonna take away their "moral higround".Look at TV in general...Maher,Trevor Noah,that limey asswipe John Oliver and now that brave social warrior Hassan Minhaj All lefty counter culture simpletons propagandizing the living shit out of TV. TURN IT OFF!

newfaggot, go back to plebbitor, negro

Uh idk the Oklahoma City documentary on Netflix was pretty red pilled, showed you how bad the government fucked up and messed with people who weren't doing anything wrong.

You ever hear of James Baldwin? He was one of the big activists and intellectuals in the Civil Rights movement...not as much of an apologist or peacemaker as MLK but not as much of a secessionist as early Malcolm.

Dear Black People (movie) pulls a lot from his ideas, he points out that race-baiting happens in both parties for personal interest and gain at the expense of meaningful progress.
I know the main black girl is a hypocritical piece of shit, that's pointed out in the movie and it's pointed out by the white guy she ends up going out with in the end.
Reggie was shit.
And being Lionel is suffering

GO RATE IT ON IMDB

GO RATE IT ON IMDB

Link: imdb.com/title/tt5707802/

>giving a shit about what niggers have to say

Their actions have made them unfit for white society.

Probably enough to have more of a say in operations than a 1-5 star rating.

I really hate this bitches face

>scientific facts

Shills be shillin

BLM is kind of weird because the principle is sound but the group itself is filled with hypocrites and Civil Rights Movement LARPers.

The principle of having police be better at their job and more accountable so that you weed out abusive practices is great but it's rarely a de-jure, explicit practice so it's not clear how to approach it. The Civil Rights Movement had clear targets and a clear solution: the Jim Crow laws, Amending the Constitution.

Also, that graph has a similar spread for white people. It's just a fact of segregated neighborhoods that you're more likely to be killed by someone who has a higher chance of being near you than someone who rarely visits your neighborhood.

Whites kill more whites than blacks or police kill whites. However, the number of whites killed by whites is dwarfed (despite being a majority in this country) by the blacks killed by blacks

>Gender is like sex, it's on a spectrum
Remember when liberals used pseudo science and semantics to justify gender fluidity instead of literal nonsense?
Since when is sex on a spectrum? I thought gender was what people were after.

Why do people love Netflix anyway? Most of its content is the film equivalent of shovelware. Why is it loved so much by millennials?

this is really the crux of why kikes want whites gone.

they just cant make that much money off us.

who's a better goy than the one that pays money to be brainwashed

Smarmy and arrogant 4 sure. Self entitled because of "racism" when she's obviously more white than black with those eyes.

I think he means sexuality - it's on a spectrum from totally straight to totally gay. At least that's what I think he means. The Newspeak and Doublethink is getting harder and harder to decipher sometimes.

>Raises no issues

Not an argument.

That picture is beautifully drawn

Commercial free, watch whatever you want when you want it, pause halfway through, go to the store and come back and watch the rest, like downloading a flick from the internet except it's legal.

It's pretty much the perfect television entertainment platform delivery system. Only old people now still use satelite or cable tv. Everyone else moved on to better things.

The only flaw, shows go to TV first. If we could phase that out, perfect.

You're under the impression that any of this is still a discussion. We're not interested. At this point we have to secure the future of our people.

Trust me Netflix doesn't see this as a let's destroy the white race thing they say it as cheap production that will advertise itself and get good returns.

>imdb.com/title/tt5707802/

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

>Malcom X

Malcom X advocated violence. He would be cheering on #BLM and #Antifaa today calling for more bloodshed and action.

>Link: imdb.com/title/tt5707802/
Also, you can rate individual episodes if you're feeling particular froggy

I think it is a derailment tactic to bring up how many blacks are killed by police as opposed to blacks killed by blacks. It ignores way too many power dynamics, settings, and why each of these things occur. The problem is that you have people in BLM and other organizations that believe the crime stats are lying to us when it comes to how much crime is being committed by Black Americans compared to other groups. They legitimately believe that white people rape, murder, and assault at the exact same rates as whites, but its just the 'racist system' that catches them more. That may be true for petty crimes (like drug possession), but to think that police are missing thousands of bodies murdered by white civilians every year compared to blacks? Fucking laughable.

Except niggers don't pay for Netflix

it's the timing that's suspect.

I mean, call me old fashioned but my family still uses cable.

>light brown skin
>blue eyes

Wtf this chick looks whiter than me. And I'm 75% white and 25% (((white)))

We'd love to make redpilled movies, except they'd be instantly shot down and you wouldn't get a single damn loan from any self-respecting (((bank))), and there isn't an (((actor))) in the world that's even remotely close to being /ourguy/.

(((They))) control Hollywood, now and forever.

buy an ad already netflix

I've never thought much of bill nye he looks and acts like a right nonce

Have a real OKC redpill, and then cancel your Netfix account.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk

Don't worry about Netflix, after people honestly rated Amy Schumer's comedy hour they altered the rating system and Bill Nye's new venture will retain a five star rating no matter what, generating the needed revenue by drawing in the normie moths to the acclaimed bug zapper.

Why are you surprised? You are not white, either.

May Kek forgive me for feeding the troll, but I'll bite.

What scientific facts are a leftist conspiracy?

>Coco
>Literal ape names

Fucking kek.

>were written and put into production last year, when Hollywood was expecting a Hillary landslide victory.
This, what we're going to be getting until mid 2018 or so is a look into an America that (thankfully) never came to be, but was genuinely assumed by the elites to be the only outcome.

I mean, honestly who the fuck cares if a guy wants to stick his dick in another guy. Just don't do it in front of us and we'll call it even.

That's actually pretty cool if it's true. Could it be that the title "Dear white people" is meant to say : normal white people who are actually not racist and make up the majority are cool and can chill, while the cucky SJW whites need to just fuck off? I would be fully in support of that kind of message.

>The original movie of Dear White People was Boondocks-levels of smart.
So nearly braindead?

The science of feelings u fucking tard.
don't u even watch bill nye?

DO YOU NOT WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD? fucking bigots think ur so high and mighty with all ur "facts" but if I want to be STRAWBERRY you cannot stop or shame me. fucking facists I hope u get hit in the head with a bikelock.

Netflix is a direct link to the civilians.

(((they))) want to manipulate civilization.

only natural they have taken advantage at the influence netflix has.

Dear White People looks like it will be pretty good, and I cancelled my Netflix subscription after the first trailer dropped.

The more pop culture shit that pushes a pin into the pomposity of the BLM types the better.

I think he's referring to sexuality.