Do you have Jewish blood?

I've just discovered that I have jewish ancestry and I'm so glad because now I'm part of the true master race

Can you say the same, Sup Forums?

Shalom brothers!

This was the subject of some bitter arguing on my poorly documented hick side of the family a few years back. My great-great-great grandmother on my mother's side (direct female) was variously called Jewish, Mexican, 100% full-blooded Choctaw Indian, and Italian. No one alive at that point had ever seen her in person and there are no surviving photos (this is bumfuck Alabama we're talking about here). This got really heated between my grandmother and others in her generation who were just going by what long dead relatives told them about her.

My mother did detailed research online and believes she found the answer. GGG Grandma was in fact Spanish. And therefore possibly a Jew.

Nice
My uncle did a research and found that my grand-grand-grand-mother was a russian jew

1/4 jew

My grandfather was a Jewish Cambridge doctor who married an anglo music teacher. Why will I amount to nothing?

We all do. Brazil was founded by jews and kept going by freemasons.

t. Schlomo ben Moshe, high-ranking freemason

Im a Jew because i did not reject the messiah

Bless the LORD Christ Jesus

A 007

like 1-3% if ancestry isn't lying.

the only blood you should be proud to have inherited is north indian heritage.

䐰澎Ꙉꐵ봞໹뛃⠜৻ꝥ펊㳎赂昃∵赸睉㮆眾뗔虙ㅴ讧̈ゕ㽬

post picture of yourself.
sage.

Pol is actually 90% jewish, brown and non-white

almost everyone has kike blood
Anderson explains this

Also Jewish.
Raised a christfag, grandma told me on her deathbed she was born Jewish, decided to become Jewish b/c she asked me to.
>mfw i'm still poor
>mfw $0.02 didn't get deposited to my account
>mfw people shit on me all the time
>mfw i would have been gassed and might well in the future
>mfw Israel is one step up from Syria and one step down from Greece
>mfw my religion is pretty cool but it's not a get rich quick scheme

feels good huebbi

pay reparations for the 6 millions

>Being this new to being this jew

oi

a 007 ^^

James Bond nigger

thank you

My great grandmother's brothers were in the ss

Welcome to the tribe! We will connect you with your Illuminati handler shortly. He will analyse your blood line and let you know how many goyim you will rule over. Do you have interest in science, business or perhaps the entertainment industry? Welcome to a new and exciting chapter of your life and remember that one Jewish life is worth at least 1000 goyim lifes.

b/c you are a halfbreed????

i am clean of the blood jew

what if he's sephardic?

Anti-race
You are no more alive than a machine

Even nigger or slav jews deserve to be members ruling elite.

I recently discovered the same, but I found about ashkenazic jews and sepahrdic, I myself have sephardic blood.

My mothers mothers mothers mother was jewish, everyone else is english/irish.
Fuck me right?

I have Polish ancestors on one side of the family. They are Catholic, so I can only hope that some time ago some precious Jew genes were sneaked into my heritage.

Are you sephardic?

because you're on Sup Forums. It eats your soul m8.

I have no idea what I am, because my family died off before telling me. I've wondered forever. Do those 23 and me tests actually tell you anything useful, or do they just give really vague information like, "europe" and "not europe"

My report came back 1.6 percent nigger but no jew. I couldn't live with myself if the devil's blood flowed through my veins

I wish to rule over the media business since I spent too much time on Sup Forums and now I know how to destroy the whites for once with propaganda

>tfw my mom is Jewish and I have a hook-nose

I never asked for this...

Kek

How did you research? just look for lastnames, how big is your nose? kek

>implying all of Sup Forums isn't 100% Jewish
>implying this whole board isn't a ploy by the jews to make the anti-jewish side look bad to your everyday joe
/x/ is the only truly redpilled board free of the Jew.

so all jews are bad?

I don't believe in the Illuminati. I only acknowledge the existence of such powers, despite the now very overplayed name (Illuminati) that THEY (the hierarchy enslaving you), the Illuminati, USE so very often to flaunt their level of control in your face. Also, Jews (the definition which you'd need to qualify to begin with) are parasitic mongrels genetically indistinguishable from gypsies, who have no genetic relation to the ancient Israelites. But, don't count on the ADL and the edomite/khazar/zionist and talmud-following JEWS to tell YOU, the GOY, who and what the JEWISH PEOPLE ARE. It's a lot to read up on and do some critical thinking on, not a task to be given to a mental midget hapless homosexual or a dull-brained homosexual sympathizer; they're already very intelligence-impaired. No, their task here is to soak up Illuminati propaganda and die that way, never even knowing the difference, or caring! It would have been wise to copy and paste my last post into a notebook program, because I have taken the liberty of editing most of it out; I will not bother to keep such enlightening information posted for a profane animal such as yourself, who clearly does not value knowledge.

Jews are just the waterboys for glorious Anglos like the Rockefellers.

This

Got my foot in the door as I see it

You know, I dated an aryan grill who kept saying she wanted to be (((them))) so she could get in on the worldwide conspiracy.

I thought it was funny til she dumped me because she found out that just because I'm a lawyer doesn't mean I'm a ((((((lawyer)))))).

>tfw no qt3.14 aryan gf anymore

True Jew through and through. Mother's an Israeli, and by Jewish law I'm not only a regular Jew but also a technical Jew cause anyone with a Jewish mother is a Jew themselves.

I got that 0.1% Adhkenazi shot on (((23andMe)))

*tips menorah*