Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums

Fuck you

Sincerely: Tumblr

Why can they only use video game and Harry Potter analogies

>(((Pop culture references)))

Repeat of July the 4th when?

They all have the mindset and maturity levels of children.

Well if white people aren't the best than why are they in first place then. :^)

>faggot detected

ha ha IRL is video games

Fucking Canadian cuck, I hope musilms curb stomp your head into the ground you pathetic weak pussy. Canadians should have been Holocaust

please god, tell me this is happening again. I know its bait, but please... lets take the bait.

how old are you

Dear Tumblr

We couldn't care less what you pathetic losers think.

T. Sup Forums :^)

PS: pissing here is just pissing in an ocean of piss, don't you have anything better to do?

I know the answer actually.. welcome then enjoy your stay Tumblr goyim.

So what you're saying is non-whites and females need handicaps to not be complete fucking failures. They depend on excuses and gimmes, maybe it's time to start looking at internal failures instead of blaming a majority.

Sup Forums Independence Day 2: Arabic boogaloo

So why are whites in first place according to this post?

Damn, they got us.

thanks for admitting we are better than you

Is this another raid? Do we join up with Sup Forums again?

>tfw can't post because leaf stereotypes

blease stop guys

They're coming into a white dominated society and complaining, "why is this society dominated by whites!?!?"

It perplexes me. If you didn't want to live in a society run and ruled by whites, why the fuck did you move to a white society in the first place? If you're here because your ancestors were enslaved 250 years ago, NEWSFLASH: YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE AND YOU CAN MOVE BACK TO YOUR HISTORICAL NATIVE COUNTRY ANY TIME YOU LIKE (but hey, maybe living in a white dominated society is actually better than your native shithole....?)

Don't kid yourself, this isn't about privilege, it's about taking whites down. It's about taking away white political power, it's about destroying white communities, it's about ethnically cleansing white countries.

Liberals are useful idiots and pawns for the groups actually involved in this. White people need to wake the fuck up, this shit isn't benign. Those involved want us all dead.

tfw videogames are based on merit

This analogy doesn't even make sense
Tumblrinas are fucking mentally impaired

So life is just a game you only need to git gud to be successful?

disgusting fucking jews