Éire/pol/ - Degeneracy edition

This is our homeland!: youtu.be/DUmid_5SXNw
Thread theme: youtu.be/8-XwirqOW6M
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Support for FF rises
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/0429/871381-fianna-fail-poll/

>Ireland is special needs and EU recognizes it
rte.ie/news/2017/0429/871309-eu-leaders-meet-for-an-extraordinary-summit-on-brexit/

>Hasan Bal charged with terrorist funding
rte.ie/news/2017/0428/870995-waterford-terrorism/

>Paper Irish on the Late Late
thejournal.ie/late-late-new-citizens-2-3365825-Apr2017/

>Two killed in Donegal crash
thejournal.ie/donegal-crash-3-3365619-Apr2017/

>PLEASE CHANGE YOUR MINDS
independent.ie/business/brexit/former-taoiseach-says-british-public-might-change-their-minds-on-brexit-35662110.html

>Cyber criminals target trinity
independent.ie/irish-news/major-cyber-criminals-target-trinity-college-and-steal-substantial-amount-of-money-35659372.html

>Stop being girly! - microsoft
independent.ie/irish-news/education/stop-opting-out-of-tech-microsoft-urges-girls-35658652.html

Where is our national rapist?

Thank god it's on a national level, and not on a per town basis like some other unfortunate places.

He's not a rapist he's just fond of the women

Jesus the old stahlhems looked so good. The Irish Army looked great. We need a return to such uniforms.

Somebody call me??

To the village Rapist:
> #
So why are you being this up now if this happened years ago? What happened after words, you just went home? Wtf.
>heat of the moment
So you took a couple of minutes to remove both you and your cousin's pants and never had any second thoughts whilst that was happening?

yeah like answer

Looks aesthetic as fuck, they look like disshelved Nazis though desu, which I find kind of funny

Wait until we get a few more durkadurkas in here then we'll see

I wish you could attach more than one image to a post

Speaking of desolate places only good for rape, where is that Ukranian who used to drop by to insult us all gone?

She was resisting all the while and begging me to stop but i was just like "in for a pennis in for a pound" and then i stuck it in

You need to make things right with that poor lass, user. Surely you're a better man that this.

Well, real or not I need a fucking drink, I think I will take to the Hennesy's this time

>in for a pennis in for a pound
This shouldn't be so funny

I honestly cant bring myself to and even if i did it would hardly make up for the years of torment she went through

Better than years more

Things'll only get worse if you don't make them better.

I can't stand working in Dublin anymore, so many hijabis.

>in for a Pennis in for a pound
Oh my god, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This has to be fake
Did you have any idea what you just did?

>"in for a pennis in for a pound"
Sufferin' christ. Please tell me you didn't say that

True but i woulnt even know how to go about something that important

How can you set it right? Have you talked to her since?

23. Customer service for the UK. Yes, I practically walked into this job. Native speakers at the bottom rung are rare here.

Slovak cops WILL beat you up and take whatever money you have if they arrest you.

This site actually getting new features would ruin the fact the "so shit it's good" appeal, but aye so much to share
By the way you are lucky this is a bank holiday, I fully intend to get plastered over this

Fuck it, leave it buried where it belongs.

Nu-Ireland all about talking about shite and blah blah. Old Éire shoves it down the bottom of a bottle where it belongs

Start with an apology.
Will help you feel better as well might get rid of self loathing if you have it

Fuck off you spa

That talk always reminds me of The Field

Do you even feel guilty about it?

Good point
How would pic related deal with it if he were in the same situation?

> Old Éire shoves it down the bottom of a bottle where it belongs

that's a good way to find yourself on the wrong end of a cliff

This, I've buried half my life in a bottle because of my 'tism.

Everytime i talk to her shes distant, and she makes up excuses for leaving which i cant really blame her for desu

I'm not the rapist.

Diagnosed autist here, AMA.

YES a chara

Sick of all this nancy boy rubbish being promoted in the media

If you're weak.

Why the fuck would you bring it up? You'll a) split the family, b) bring poor memories back to the girl who is also probably happy to leave it there, and c) the police will get involved with our national rapist.

Just leave it buried.

Sorry

>Diagnosed autist here, AMA.
Have you raped your cousin?

Why would you mention your autism on a site filled with autists?

I actually said that and everytime i hear the phrase i cringe
I feel shitty about it like how could ya not

Yea you think about all these pansy ass college kids now a days, I remember reading about the "littlers" in Dublin, fuckers would fight Brits in between classes, one guy was talking about how he and his friend were fighting Brits down by the rail tracks when a bullet hit his friend in the head and killed him, when that happened he ran back to school so he wouldn't miss his medical exam, fuckers were mental

Checked.
The only way to fix the guilt is to square it out.

shit, sorry lad. I must have accidentally replied to you. Don't even know how. That post didn't even indicate that you were him.

Are you going to get a tactical bowl cut??

No but I masturbated infront of my teacher.

Ah but are they all Irish autists? You lads seem rather normal as far as social skills go. I mean aside from houndy poundy.

pic related

Do tell about the teacher incident.

my cousin is diagnosed autistic but he just seems like a normal kid to me. I always try treat him like I would anyone else his age, try have the craic with him my uncles had the craic with me.

unfortunately not everyone has a will of steel like yours. Suicide es no bueno. I know your buddy Adolf set an example so ye think it's ok to take the easy way out, but suicide doesn't have to be the only option for ppl, djuknow?

My hair is fucked up beyond repair so I just shave it.

Men have killed themselves over false accusations like that lad

>I actually said it
Holy.shit.
This cannot be real, where the fuck am I? I'm going for a drink in my basement, fuck me

>No but I masturbated infront of my teacher.
Greentext it

just checking to seem if you were redeemable at all. And since you seem to at least have some morality you should sort it out. Do you still have contact with her often, like through family events?

Really glad and really sad I picked the thread edition that I did lads

Quick question:
What was the name of the show a Sup Forums user made again?
Murphey murphey?
Something olike that, I can't fucking find it anymore

I was socially autistic as a child and in many ways still am

>How's the thread going bo-
>Beggorah

My uncle actually killed himself because that happened to him. Jumped off the arches in my town. Sad times.

Please change your namefag to De Parish Rapist for my own entertainment

Did the jesuits run the school?

Have you been with other girls since? How old are you now? That must make it even more fucked for your cousin

Murdoch murdoch

Shes always ay family events and such but

I'm all for talking, but to a professional if needs be.

Anything you do say can and will get spread around. No one keeps secrets.

I was 12 and masturbation was completely new to me because no one bothered to teach me about sex so I did it compulsively at the start. I was having a private class to help with my speech and I just got the urge to do it, teacher didn't notice at first because I was slowly doing it under the desk but then she noticed and freaked out. There was a lot of meetings over it and my parents just made fun of the situation, it wasn't pressed further but now I intentionally jack off to the memory. Teacher is nothing special as far as looks go, but she wasn't fat at least.

Murdoch was in a thread last night said the next episode should be out by Tuesday or within the next week at latest

You're obviously not an autist because you have a proper sense of humour.

>a professional
What, some fucking nillywit faggot with an Arts degree from Trinity? He'll spend thousands on her trying to brainwash him to give himself up for the sake of her own feminist ideals, then get crucified by the guards and society at the end of it.

No it was a small, special needs school

>parents just made fun of the situation
SAD!

You mean a psychology degree? Those are hard to get.

Fucking whore should be shot saying shite like that about an innocent man
This better??

(((Psychology))) can't be trusted

>This better??
thanks

>You mean a psychology degree? Those are hard to get.
Yes, if you have the mental capacity of a chimpanzee

How do you feel about Justin Barret advocating for putting Rapists to death via death penalty?

So what have you decided to do about it? Leave it or sort it out?

Some mental bitch went around town saying he raped her, Of course all the sheep believed it. After his Mam died I remember looking through her bible. I got it because I was close to her. I looked at one of the back pages of the bible and saw she had written his name, date of birth, death and his funeral date. That killed me inside tbqh senpai.

Ive had 3 stable relationships since which i feel like i didnt deserve at all desu

Autists laugh at the dumbest shit and I have a fixation on comedy, been like that since I was 9 because other kids were bantering like crazy and it left an impression on me.

Thanks m8

Depends what's eating you obviously. Stuff like the cousin obviously something you can't just say is on your mind unless you're talking to your true-blue ride or die homie from the hood. Even so, look at him here getting it off his chest.

Either you find a way to say it with words to someone or it leaks out, finds another less healthy way to manifest itself.

have you ever been to a counsellor? They only alert the cops if you say you're gonna hurt someone or yourself.

Id agree as its a despicable and wrong thing to do to a person
And im sorting it out

To get into psychology in Trinity you need about 560 points in your leaving.

>have you ever been to a counsellor?
No, because I'm not a fruitcake.

I wouldn't trust the lot to save my life, literally. Femi-nazism has infiltrated these institutions to the core.

That doesn't mean that the degree is hard. It just means it's in demand.

I feel bad for you mate, have you gone to Confession over it? Maybe the priest can set you straight, help you figure this out

God damn, what happened to the bitch?

I think he should go to confession.

It means the degree is hard to get.

I can agree to this, at the very least

Anyone with an IQ over 115 can do any degree.

>feeling bad for a legitimate rapist
Id go but ive always thought that if a priest hears something despicable he would go to the guards as retarded as it sounds

well I've only been once so your mileage may vary, but it's not really what you're making it out to be

you need to have a couple of hundred, maybe a couple of thousand, hours of practice sessions before you can get accredited