Did we get conned Sup Forums?

Did we get conned Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did people on here actually think he'd keep a significant number of his promises? I honestly just liked the memes and thought it would be funny if Trump became president.

Nice meme. Did you make that strawman yourself?

>strawman
You keep using that word, but I don't think you quite understand what it means.
>inb4 shill

500 billion D chess, idiot.

Huh?
Trumps practically a jew by now.

Still better than let Hillary win, I don't care.

this, I hope no one thought most people here actually cared much about what he was saying

>no lock her up

But he's doing the same things Hillary would do.
Proof who we elect does not matter.

hes a kike jew dickshit

Fuck you, if he didn't promise America First then why the fuck is he attacking Canadian dairy and lumber.

He clearly blackmailed the president of china too when he visited mar-a-lago. Surely those missile strike on syria was for china.

Rand has a bill for healthcare.

He said he'll be tough on Russia during primaries.

Also fuck you shills and your proxies.
>IMG_3501.jpg kys

Nice ID ADL. Hitler was fucking funded by (((Ford))) he was a kike shill too. Get cucked.

Fuck Drumpf.

Anyone notice how when it's evening in the US and the Europeans are asleep all the faggots from red.dit come out to play? This board takes a nose dive everyday around 5 pm eastern

Did anyone actually believe that a multi billionaire that has benefited from globalism his entire life would now try to end the system that made him rich?

Basically this. Hoped for the best, expected the worst, enjoyed every minute of it.

He got into office and learned a bunch of the real secrets behind the scenes that candidate Trump was never briefed on. Same kind of thing with the black guy who even won a noble peace prize but dropped a bomb the equivalent of every 3 hours while president... its all cute to think one thing as a candidate but once they are in the job they are given the REAL facts and that changes shit.

nah, he's under duress

Basically this. No matter who gets elected, they got so much dirt/and fabricated dirt and innuendo, the real power can bring to heel the best of us.

>Did we get conned Sup Forums?

Who cares. He's better than Hillary. Welcome to the two party system.

Theres a reason for everything. I think hes still on the good side

Sage

Sage goes in all fields

I hope you get a good grade from your teacher faggot OP

Before: I love Wikileaks!

After: Arrest Assange

Are you talking spanish? You aren't so he isen't the same, he also scraped the ttp or what it's called and he has signed 28 excutive orders. I agree he is jewing on some points but he is still 1billion times better then hill dog

i hate trump but this is a clear disinfo attempt from russia.

>we must respect russia
>russia must respect us

who the fuck is mad he flip flopped on russia (not genuinely though he wants us to think he's not a puppet but he is)

this is just russia trying to get trump supporters to turn against trump because he still hasn't repealed sanctions which he promised.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

No, you didn't get conned. That would require some sort of intend. Trump is just talking out of his ass 99% of the time. This was obvious from the beginning to anyone with half a brain. He has to adapt to reality now that he is in office. If you are disappointed by him you cannot blame anything but your own stupidity.

Literally hyperbole. GTFO

Fuck if I care. He made liberals and SJW's cry and the memes that were produced were supreme. I came away completely satisfied.

of course you did

>cant effectively refute any of OP's points

>uhhh s-sage

t.The_Donald

Nope

Only thing there I can't defend is hillary not being in jail. Everything else is justified.

>I base my political views and decisions based on making liberals and SJW's cry
Great logic you got there. Very rational and intelligent thought process you have.

This is called 4D chess my child, situation change, therefore decisions and judgements

how did Sup Forums support a a rich corporate guy who changed his opinions several dozen times already, and then denies it

because it's a waste of effort. obummer is going to pardon her

>implying Sup Forums are the people blindly riding trump's cock
le_doland reddit autists have overrun this board

>He promised that America would no longer be the worlds policemen. That was the point of America first.

He was clearly won over by China's charm and hasn't blackmailed shit. Expect him to sell Washington state to China soon.

Rand's bill will be ignored.

You're right about Russia though, except that Trump spoke out of both sides of his mouth on every issue so fuck off.

anyone who belongs on /r9k/ was not shilling for the feminist candidate though

you may as well call it a 'reddit raid' when in reality none of these faggots have any impact or truly represent the larger den of faggotry they come from

If we believed shitty shill information like what is smattered all over your image, then that would make us conned.
>He hasn't fulfilled seven of his 20-ish promises to our satisfaction (if we desperately use mental gymnastics on a few), and he only has 7 and years and 9 months left! It's time for us to become disheartened and [pound sign]resist!

Retard.

>r*ddit

>spacing

Dumbass, you really think I voted for him because he would make a great president? Nah. I just wanted to lick the salty tears off of liberal faces and watch as America burns to the ground.

So far, it looks like my dream might come true. WW3 is imminent.

he's also not living in this country so why would he care?

No, we elected Candidate Trump. The problem is that the Donald Trump in office right now is literally not the real Donald Trump.

You notice how those left-wing sock puppet social media accounts have stopped openly calling for his assassination? That's because he was already taken care of.

Watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

ONLY PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS STUFF IS THE MEDIA SINCE THEY WANT PEOPLE TO STOP SUPPORTING TRUMP. POLITICS IS POLITICS. TRUMP HAS DONE MORE THAN I THOUGHT HE WOULD.

>shills

sage

Shilling for who, exactly?